** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Npower Football League Two Playoff Final > 27th May

http://odds-comparison.bestbetting.com/football/england/league-two/ [TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH][TABLE=class: SortLinks] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft] [/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH]v6122.gif[/TH] [TH]v6303.gif[/TH] [TH]v6218.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6041.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6312.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6287.gif[/TH] [TH]v6093.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH]v6173.gif[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Cheltenham Town[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.77[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B D]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O X]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B X]2.9[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.23[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O X]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B X]3.6[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor] Crewe Alexandra[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O D]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B U]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O U]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd O X]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B X]2.6[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Npower Football League Two Playoff Final > 27th May Looking at the very recent form, Cheltenham's probably looks better due to their 4 wins in a row. It's more impressive as they looked to be slipping away after a very good first half of the season. After topping the table at the beginning of February, the Robins form somewhat tailed off, losing 8 of their final 17. They don't particularly impress away from home either, winning just 2 of their 11 against top half sides. Crewe's form has been pretty much the opposite of Cheltenham's. They started the season poorly and it's only due to an unbeaten run spanning back to mid February that they managed to scrape the final play off berth. This has largely been due to the appointment of Steve Davis as manager. Languishing down in 18th when he took over, Crewe have excelled under Davis, rocketing up the table after losing just 4 of his 31 league games in charge. The play off Semi Finals saw the Robins see off an out of form Torquay team. Cheltenham didnt impress me here and end of season run out wins against Bradford and Plymouth make their current form look better than they actually are, imo. The general consensus of Crewe's victory over Southend was that they deserved their win over a team who I thought would provide a difficult opponent. I've been impressed with youngsters Nick Powell and AJ Leitch-Smith who provide a real goal threat for the Railwaymen. I really like this Crewe side and the large expansive Wembley surface will suit Crewe down to the ground. Having watched a lot of league 2 football in recent years, Crewe really are in a league of their own when it comes to passing the ball around and Cheltenham will have to work hard in intense heat to stop them from playing. Crewe's record under Steve Davis is W15 D12 L4 so given they draw quite a few, I'll take them at the commonly found 4/5 to be promoted rather than 8/5 to win the game. If it does go to extra time then I'll have expected Cheltenham to be the more tired of the two therefore giving Crewe the edge. Crewe to be promoted @ 4/5 (Coral, Ladbrokes, Bet365, Boylesports) 3.5pts (5)

Re: Npower Football League Two Playoff Final > 27th May Excellent analysis Bobby. I was going to post my reasoning for the same bet later in the evening but now you've done the hard work. I am also taking Crewe to be promoted @ 1.8.

Re: Npower Football League Two Playoff Final > 27th May Like the look of under 2.5 goals as this could be cagey affair and if its 0-0 0-1 or 1-0 at ht your nearly home and hosed !! Will be able to gauge early on in the game, have taken the 4/6 with Paddy Power and doubled with Mexico 1/2 and Auchinleck Talbot 2/5 in Scottish junior final, good luck folks :p

Re: Npower Football League Two Playoff Final > 27th May

Great pick Bobby. Also well done to you too Bubba-Gee.
Cheers. That's paid off my holiday so I'm very happy with that. Cheltenham looked better than I gave them credit for but Crewe's class prevailed in the end. Outstanding strike by Nick Powell to put Crewe in the lead - certainly up there with his strike against Gillingham earlier in the season.