Racing Post

I have been a subscriber to the Racing Post since they began charging and I have increasingly found their site harder and harder to navigate .I have become so frustrated with it I am seriously considering cancelling my membership. Although I will miss certain things like their ratings , other things i can get elsewhere for free like news and replays .Slowly slowly they're charging for more and more features like the statistics pages . I also detest the way they censor the news , the way they highlight bookie offers/sites , charge for industry news. Whenever there is a story where punters have been done over they disable the comments feature . If a Culhane/Milzarek/McLaughlin etc pull off a job punters will not be able to have their say. For years I used to have a copy delivered each morning and I used to get almost unbearable abuse from family members for having thousands of newspapers taking up valuable space , so Racingpost.com was seemingly a godsend. Anybody else dissatisfied with the way the Racingpost.com is going , I still need read the actual paper edition because they don't include all the news/features.

Re: Racing Post I've only subscribed since the last 'upgrade'..........ie the last time they removed a pile of stuff from the free site a month or two ago I don't know if it's connected but my own form has gone to pot since I subscribed I can't seem to cope with the information overload caused by RPR, topspeed, Race Analysis, Spolight comments............yet i can't ignore all this information because it's there I'm tempted to give up my subscription as well and just go back to the basic database Only trouble is that if i did that I wouldn't be able to store my speed ratings which have been the basis of my success for the last 2/3 years.............and presumably the database itself is only on the free service temporarily until they get round to charging for it

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.