Wolves v Everton > 6 May

Re: Wolves v Everton > 6 May We've seen a little upturn in Wolves displays recently - 4-4 draw at Swansea where they looked battered at one point, 0-2 home defeat to City where they were well beaten but did put in a tough effort throughout, and a 0-0 away to Sunderland. Everton's price is beginning to drop into 1.7 territory and it doesnt appeal anymore to me. I kinda sense a tight enough game in this one but need to delve deeper to see if I can find some value.

Re: Wolves v Everton > 6 May Wolves vs Everton Funnily enough, I saw more fight in Wolves after they were confirmed in relegation back to the Championship. Against Swansea, though they let in some poor goals, they showed good determination to go and get a result. When you're on the pitch about to get humiliated, nothing comes with a greater incentive. For a team like Swansea, Wolves always had a chance to get back level. I think now, Wolves are able to play at home with more confidence and not having to worry about the crowd getting on their back when they did have a hope of escaping relegation. Everton have been great recently. Chelsea's win of the FA cup no doubt will cheer the blue end of Merseyside, and a finish above Liverpool is on the cards. That 4 - 4 draw at Old Trafford was extremely impressive, and last week they put 4 past Fulham without reply at Goodison. The scoreline is flattering, though Everton were lucky with some of their goals. What I don't understand is the price. Though you can argue Wolves are falling to pieces, I have seen fighting spirit even though they are relegated. I doubt everton's players will care too much about a scrap with already relegated Wolves. I don't see them putting in the same performance as they did against Manchester United in their last away game. Baines is a doubt for this game, as is Bassong and Jarvis for Wolves. Baines and Anichebe are still out. Draw 3/1 Stanjames 3/10 Wolves 4/1 WilliamHill 2/10

Re: Wolves v Everton > 6 May Under 2.5 @ 2.32 pinnacle Wolves may have scored four goals at Swansea last week, but they had not scored in their previous 3 games, as well as being shut out in 4 of their last 5 home games. Everton have been conceding goals on the road but like them to contain a Wolves side that has not scored against them in their last 2 meetings at Molineaux. Everton for their part, have been able to score in 7 of their last 8 games, but only 3 of these away games have they scored more than once. Though Wolves have allowed at least two goals in each of their last 11 home games, they are playing for pride here and looking to play their last home game with a sense of purpose to finish off on a high. They will make it tough, and as such, can see this being a low scoring game Season record: 153-219 (-13.88)

Re: Wolves v Everton > 6 May

Wolves vs Everton Funnily enough, I saw more fight in Wolves after they were confirmed in relegation back to the Championship. Against Swansea, though they let in some poor goals, they showed good determination to go and get a result. When you're on the pitch about to get humiliated, nothing comes with a greater incentive. For a team like Swansea, Wolves always had a chance to get back level. I think now, Wolves are able to play at home with more confidence and not having to worry about the crowd getting on their back when they did have a hope of escaping relegation. Everton have been great recently. Chelsea's win of the FA cup no doubt will cheer the blue end of Merseyside, and a finish above Liverpool is on the cards. That 4 - 4 draw at Old Trafford was extremely impressive, and last week they put 4 past Fulham without reply at Goodison. The scoreline is flattering, though Everton were lucky with some of their goals. What I don't understand is the price. Though you can argue Wolves are falling to pieces, I have seen fighting spirit even though they are relegated. I doubt everton's players will care too much about a scrap with already relegated Wolves. I don't see them putting in the same performance as they did against Manchester United in their last away game. Baines is a doubt for this game, as is Bassong and Jarvis for Wolves. Baines and Anichebe are still out. Draw 3/1 Stanjames 3/10 Wolves 4/1 WilliamHill 2/10
+7 units