Bolton v West Brom > 6 May

Re: Bolton v West Brom > 6 May wba +0.5 1.92 looks gud value to me. only lost once away playing bottom half team. wba recent form pretty good. whilst bolton not good. i know wba are sAFE now but probaly still wanna get a higher league place as possible. and pressure will be on bolton, which probaly be good for wba.

Re: Bolton v West Brom > 6 May Bolton vs West Brom With Hodgson having taken the England job, he will be a miss at the Hawthorns. West Brom will probably be thinking ahead for the next season, and this game can't really mean any less to them. On the other hand for Bolton, this is a game they need to win. Though they are in a comfortable position with rivals QPR needing to travel to Manchester City on the last day, you'd feel a win here for Bolton will put them in the driving seat, making the future of QPR very bleak. However, I watched Bolton against Spurs during midweek, and I wasn't too impressed by their performance. Perhaps I'm being harsh here with most thinking they had a real good go. But I did not like the way they rolled over. It doesn't do your confidence any good. Coyle would have seen how Blackburn tried to contain Tottenham in a horrendous performance before this game, and no doubt his approach was better, though they looked lively at times the way he set up the team they were never going to get anything out of it, contrasting this to how Tottenham had set up theirs. Not much can be said about West Brom's season. A tame draw 0 - 0 draw with Aston Villa was their last game. Given made a superb save to deny West Brom a late winner in a game of relatively few chances. For me, a fixture cannot feel much more boring. Bolton have been given relatively short odds for this game. I did initially fancy them to get something... but the right odds. Seems the bookies were on the same wavelength as me. Not much in the team news, Pratley, Reo-Coker are doubts, whilst for West Brom Long and Morrison are also doubts. West Brom +0.5 1.840 Pinnacle 3/10

Re: Bolton v West Brom > 6 May Under 2.5 @ 2.19 pinnacle Onus on Bolton to make all the play as they need at least a point to move out of the bottom three, but they will be looking to take all 3 points. They have been conceding goals but with a West Brom attack that has scored just two goals in their last 4 games, as well as just two goals in their last 5 away games, then they may have a rare day where they do not concede. Certainly they will put extra emphasis on defending and not conceding a goal, as a point will be like gold for them right now. West Brom's own defence has been very good of late, with 4 cleans sheets in their last 5 games, and with Bolton having scored one goal or less in 5 of their last 7 home games, scoring here could be tough. Season record: 153-219 (-13.88)

Re: Bolton v West Brom > 6 May

Bolton vs West Brom With Hodgson having taken the England job, he will be a miss at the Hawthorns. West Brom will probably be thinking ahead for the next season, and this game can't really mean any less to them. On the other hand for Bolton, this is a game they need to win. Though they are in a comfortable position with rivals QPR needing to travel to Manchester City on the last day, you'd feel a win here for Bolton will put them in the driving seat, making the future of QPR very bleak. However, I watched Bolton against Spurs during midweek, and I wasn't too impressed by their performance. Perhaps I'm being harsh here with most thinking they had a real good go. But I did not like the way they rolled over. It doesn't do your confidence any good. Coyle would have seen how Blackburn tried to contain Tottenham in a horrendous performance before this game, and no doubt his approach was better, though they looked lively at times the way he set up the team they were never going to get anything out of it, contrasting this to how Tottenham had set up theirs. Not much can be said about West Brom's season. A tame draw 0 - 0 draw with Aston Villa was their last game. Given made a superb save to deny West Brom a late winner in a game of relatively few chances. For me, a fixture cannot feel much more boring. Bolton have been given relatively short odds for this game. I did initially fancy them to get something... but the right odds. Seems the bookies were on the same wavelength as me. Not much in the team news, Pratley, Reo-Coker are doubts, whilst for West Brom Long and Morrison are also doubts. West Brom +0.5 1.840 Pinnacle 3/10
+2.52 units