** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 1st - 2nd May

Midweek games starting with Club Brugge - Standard today. Last weekend wasn't my best and I hope to win some today. Should happen with a game like this. club Brugge dreamed of the titel, but that seems gone. They have to fight for spot nr. 2 now and that won't be easy either. The game against Standard should be won easy. Standard is missing a lot of important players with Cyriac, Tchité and Bolat. Last game they won only thanks to Kortrijk who where dreaming of the end of the season I guess. Brugge won't do that and will play their game. Odds of 1.79 (betfair) don't seem to high, but when you see who Standard will be missing its kind of normal I guess. Just more quality in Brugges team and I can't see Standard gaining points there, or their backup goaly should play the game of his life! high stakes on club Brugge for me Club Brugge to win (-1 AH) medium stakes aswell! gl all!

Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 1st - 2nd May [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 1 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Brugge v Standard de Liège (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 2 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderlecht v KAA Gent (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kortrijk v Racing Genk (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belguim > InBev Jupiler League > 1st - 2nd May today we have Anderlecht - Gent and Kortrijk - Genk, both interesting games if you ask me. anderlecht is on his way to becom champions. If they win today they can become champion next week in an home game against rival Club Brugge. The game of Anderlecht has somewhat improved last games and Jovanovic played the best game since his arrival with anderlecht last game. Gent is missing some important players. Jorgensen and Thijs are both suspended while Smolders and Arzo should rest. This means VanDenbrugge and Bruls will play central midfield, together with... Ljubijankic perhaps? or a more defensive option... thing is Smolders and Thijs are both leaders on the Gent midfield and Gent can't do it without them. For Anderlecht Mbokani and Klejstan are back from suspension so they can play as they want. I'm going for a Anderlecht win here! Anderlecht to win -1 AH aswell! (havn't seen odds, I'm at work) and both high stakes for me! Second game is Kortrijk that'll play Genk at home. V. Haezebroeck is Genk's old manager but he was fired because of poor results. Since then, he went back to his former team Kortrijk, Kortrijk have played all good games against Genk. Kortrijk's season is somewhat done and I got the feeling some players are taking int easy and are more buisy planning their holiday instead of playing as they should. Nevertheless I believe V. Haezebroeck will get his team fired up one last time for this game against his former side. Defensively some problems for Kortrijk. Keeper V. Hout is out with broken ribs, but their isn't a lot of difference between him and 2nd goalie Keet. For Genk 1 big name missing. Kevin De Bruyne broke his toe and his season is over. He is the creative force Genk has. Attacking, finding the right man at the right time and creating chances will be a lot more difficult then before now. I believe Kortrijk can take the win here. my bet: Kortrijk to win (small stakes)