Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May Not convinved by liverpool AT ALL! big woop they beet a norwich team they just could not be ******! and there at 1.60? Dulham will go out to prove something to there fans tonight and i believe they will get something out of this game and will not be surprised with a fulham win as most teams have come out of liverpool with points. they also have the FA Cup game to think about which will play in fulhams favour. Take: Fulham DNB Asian Handicap +1 Fulham

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May

Table: Liverpool (8th) / Fulham (9th) Last 5 games: Liverpool LDWLW / Fulham WWDWL Asian Handicap Fulham +1
Please can you post up some reasoning with your bets (a list of last 5 results and league table positions doesn't really qualify as reasoning). I've moved several of your recent posts into the Unreasoned Bets forum here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/128430-Unreasoned-Football-Bets :ok

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May There have been four 0-0's between these two sides in ten head to heads, with Fulham not winning a single time. Oddly I fancy Liverpool to rack up a win in preparation for Saturday's cup final. Normally you'd be seein Liverpool at most 1.50'ish at home to Fulham, and they have been a lot lower. Liverpool haven't been great that season, but Fulham's raway form was highlighted on Saturday in losing 4-0 to Everton. They have only scored against bottom six sides, and their only away victories came against Bolton, Q.P.R. and Wigan. Although Liverpool are set to rotate their squad, I'd still expect Bellamy, Caroll, Maxi, and Kuyt to start in a fairly decent lineup. All those players should be hungry and fighting for a first team place on Saturday, so I see there being more meaning for Liverpool. While Fulham have had a decent season by their standards, their players are likely to have one eye on their holiday destination, or not wanting to exert themselves before EURO 2012. Liverpool's players will have something to fight for as their season will continue.

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May Over 3.5 @ 3.02 sportsbet Expect a different line up for Liverpool than the one that beat Norwich on the weekend, as many of the starters will be rested or the bench in preparation for the FA Cup final this week. The last time they did that saw them beat Blackburn a few weeks ago 3-2. Liverpool have had their problems at home and have conceded in 3 of their last 4 home games, so can see them conceding here, as Fulham should be able to score on a backline featuring Flanagan, Carragher and Coates. Fulham have been pretty poor away from home, losing 5 of their last 7 away games, conceding in each of these losses, and allowing at least 3 goals in 3 of these games, including the 4-0 loss at Everton on the weekend. They dod not have a good record in Liverpool but with a weakened line up, like them to score on them. Neithr side has been that good defensievly, which makes it possible that some goals will be scored in this game. Season record: 153-217 (-11.88)

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May I think that Fulham have even less to play for than Liverpool. I think the value is in the away team not to score, and a split bet on 1-0 and 2-0. 7/1 and 15/2 to respectively on Victor Chandler and Coral, so only one visit. £5 on each.

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May Fulham +1 (AH) @ 1.81 (188bet) Liverpool have been poor at home this season, and whilst Fulham are poor away from home (both this season and 'traditionally'), they are tough to break down. In normal circumstances I would price Liverpool around 1.66-1.7 for this game, but today Liverpool are set to make changes ahead of the cup final. They'd be mad not to IMO, as it gives them an advantage over Chelsea who have a more pressing need to play first choice players in their game against Newcastle. It remains to be seen exactly how many changes are made, although if the likes of Suarez play you'd have to expect they'd have 'one eye on the cup final' as they say. It's possible that the Liverpool players who come in will be hungry and put in an inspired performance but overall you'd have to say that it reduces their chances of winning, so I'd say the odds should be 1.8 or so. Fulham meanwhile had a heavy defeat against an in-form Everton at the weekend. That result was unusual for them on their travels, as they are normally solid defensively but with problems scoring, in contrast to their form at Craven Cottage, where Jol has got them playing great football. Jol will be back after missing the last game through illness and you'd think Fulham will want to put in a decent shift here after getting thrashed at the weekend. My initial thought was to back unders but I think this could be a game which goes against the stats in terms of goals, with Liverpool's personnel and mentality being different from usual due to the cup final. Fulham may even come out of their shell a bit more than usual and try to take the game to Liverpool, playing some of the good football they do at home, considering that they are safely mid-table and could sniff a possible victory here, which is an outcome I wouldn't rule out. Overall I'd say Liverpool are underpriced yet again, and there is a bit of value on the Fulham side which makes the asian handicap worth taking.

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May I can see everyone is backing Fulham, and I initially wanted to as well looking at the odds, however... Liverpool vs Fulham This is a rather interesting fixture. Both sides have little to play for in terms of the league, and come off contrasting results in the weekend. Whilst Fulham were thumped 4 - 0 away to Everton, Liverpool beat Norwich at Carrow road by an equally flattering scoreline of 0 - 3. That Suarez hat trick was one of the best I've seen, a real mixture in the bunch. Unlike Kuyt's with a combined yardage of 8 last season against Manchester United.Funny thing was Gerrard was running clean through on the left hand side and Suarez simply had to feed him. Gerrard latter admitted he was going to have a word word with him... until he realised it had gone in. Great spot by Suarez and a great instinct. Though he wouldn't have put that in every time its great to watch. Fulham didn't play all that terribly against Everton, but Everton were great on the day. Though Fulham lost 4 - 0, the two earlier goals was a offside and a penalty. Fulham had chances at the other end, but Everton were clinical. Jol was unexpectedly unfit on that day, and explained the drift in the odds. My initial feeling was that Fulham were going to relish this fixture and give Liverpool a good game here with Jol back around. Was looking forward to backing Fulham on handicap then realising how rubbish the odds were. 5/1 to win away from home for a Fulham side that gets most of their points at their own fortress. I know there are two big factors of Liverpool's reservations against Chelsea in the FA cup final and them having a bad record at home, but I don't see how the nittiest of value hunters can expect value on Fulham at 5/1. (Now I've cursed it Fulham are bound to win at 5/1.) Dalglish is expected to rest players having an advantage over Chelsea, with their FA cup final opponents having a demanding clash for 4th spot against Newcastle tomorrow. That also means one day less in terms of rest for the Chelsea squad. I can't see Dalglish doing any spring cleaning here to his squad. Though Carroll to start ahead of Suarez is on the script. Though it is argued that Liverpool have a rather poor home record, drawing too many games and even losing them to poorer sides the likes of Wigan and Fulham, they haven't been playing terribly. They have been unlucky hitting the post on numerous occasions, missing half a dozen penalties with half a dozen players. Some of their performances have been poor, I agree, but in a similar game away at Blackburn with a FA cup tie on the horizon they were comfortable and were quickly 0 - 2 up. The penalty and red card changed the situation, but I can see Liverpool scoring here. Carroll has been criticised but he was the man of the match scoring that late goal for Liverpool at 2 - 2 with 10 men. You'd argue that Fulham will be harder to beat, but Liverpool at home should give them an advantage over Fulham, who are generally poorer away from home. Should be a good atmosphere at Anfield with an FA cup final on the horizon. Jol should be back with his squad after illness, and Dalglish is expected to make changes. Carroll will start, and will be useful against teams such as Fulham in dealing with set pieces. Though I don't like to use reasons like that to tip a side. It sounds noob to me. Fulham are a tough side, but I expect Liverpool to get a win. Liverpool -0.75 1.850 Bet365 10/10

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May Goal Line: under 2.75 @ 1.825 bet365 I was very surprised to see this line as I was expecting the unders to be favourite. Liverpool generally keep things tight and are reasonably solid at home whilst Fulham are generally low scores on the road. They did let in 4 at Everton on the weekend but they usually keep things tighter than that. With 1 eye on the cup on Saturday, Suarez is likely to be rested along with other key players. As their main goal scoring threat, he will be a big miss for them tonight. I fancy a low scoring affair here and the 2.75 line looks generous to me.

Re: Liverpool v Fulham > 1 May

I can see everyone is backing Fulham, and I initially wanted to as well looking at the odds, however... Liverpool vs Fulham This is a rather interesting fixture. Both sides have little to play for in terms of the league, and come off contrasting results in the weekend. Whilst Fulham were thumped 4 - 0 away to Everton, Liverpool beat Norwich at Carrow road by an equally flattering scoreline of 0 - 3. That Suarez hat trick was one of the best I've seen, a real mixture in the bunch. Unlike Kuyt's with a combined yardage of 8 last season against Manchester United.Funny thing was Gerrard was running clean through on the left hand side and Suarez simply had to feed him. Gerrard latter admitted he was going to have a word word with him... until he realised it had gone in. Great spot by Suarez and a great instinct. Though he wouldn't have put that in every time its great to watch. Fulham didn't play all that terribly against Everton, but Everton were great on the day. Though Fulham lost 4 - 0, the two earlier goals was a offside and a penalty. Fulham had chances at the other end, but Everton were clinical. Jol was unexpectedly unfit on that day, and explained the drift in the odds. My initial feeling was that Fulham were going to relish this fixture and give Liverpool a good game here with Jol back around. Was looking forward to backing Fulham on handicap then realising how rubbish the odds were. 5/1 to win away from home for a Fulham side that gets most of their points at their own fortress. I know there are two big factors of Liverpool's reservations against Chelsea in the FA cup final and them having a bad record at home, but I don't see how the nittiest of value hunters can expect value on Fulham at 5/1. (Now I've cursed it Fulham are bound to win at 5/1.) Dalglish is expected to rest players having an advantage over Chelsea, with their FA cup final opponents having a demanding clash for 4th spot against Newcastle tomorrow. That also means one day less in terms of rest for the Chelsea squad. I can't see Dalglish doing any spring cleaning here to his squad. Though Carroll to start ahead of Suarez is on the script. Though it is argued that Liverpool have a rather poor home record, drawing too many games and even losing them to poorer sides the likes of Wigan and Fulham, they haven't been playing terribly. They have been unlucky hitting the post on numerous occasions, missing half a dozen penalties with half a dozen players. Some of their performances have been poor, I agree, but in a similar game away at Blackburn with a FA cup tie on the horizon they were comfortable and were quickly 0 - 2 up. The penalty and red card changed the situation, but I can see Liverpool scoring here. Carroll has been criticised but he was the man of the match scoring that late goal for Liverpool at 2 - 2 with 10 men. You'd argue that Fulham will be harder to beat, but Liverpool at home should give them an advantage over Fulham, who are generally poorer away from home. Should be a good atmosphere at Anfield with an FA cup final on the horizon. Jol should be back with his squad after illness, and Dalglish is expected to make changes. Carroll will start, and will be useful against teams such as Fulham in dealing with set pieces. Though I don't like to use reasons like that to tip a side. It sounds noob to me. Fulham are a tough side, but I expect Liverpool to get a win. Liverpool -0.75 1.850 Bet365 10/10
- 10 units No complaints, Liverpool very poor. Dalglish had a spring clean. Odds drifted from 1.850 -0.75 to 2.050 15 minutes after my bet after the lineups came out. Knew Fulham were going to win after I said that in the preview...