Stoke v Everton > 1 May

Re: Stoke v Everton > 1 May In my opinion, this one smells like a draw. Stoke is a really good team on their own ground, that haven't lost to any of them top teams at home this season. On the other side we got the Toffees who are in a good form hammering Fulham 4-0 at the weekend. Last 6 matches were 4-2-0. Everton still misses Baines while Stoke misses out on Wilkinson. I took the draw. DRAW @3,36 4/10 pinnacle GL

Re: Stoke v Everton > 1 May Everton @ 2.50 sportsbet Stoke have just one win in their last 8 EPL games as they have conceded in each of these games, and though they have scored in 5 of these games, only once, when they beat Wolves 2-1 at home, have they scored more than one goal. They face an Everton side in very good form, having won 4 and drawn 2 of their last 6 matches, and have scored at least 2 goals in each of these 6 games, as well as 4 goals in each of their last 3 games, and like they way they approach their games. Jelavic up front and Pienaar in midfield have provided a massive difference form them in the second half of the season, and they have the form on the board to beat Stoke. While Stoke will present a massive challenge for them, as winning there is hard to do, they are beatable, and like this Everton side to win here, as they look to finish higher than their rivals Liverpool Season record: 153-217 (-11.88)

Re: Stoke v Everton > 1 May I think 0-0 is good value at 9-1 with StanJames. A stand-out price, always good, and Stoke will be keen to keep their record of not having lost at home to Man U, Man C, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool and now we hope Everton.

Re: Stoke v Everton > 1 May Stoke vs Everton I was extremely surprised at the odds here. I would have expected Stoke city to be around 5/4 going into this fixture at home. Throw in Everton's excellent form and perhaps 6/4. I fell off my chair when I saw Stoke had drifted out to as much as 11/5 for the win. Usually I'm extremely accurate at prediction odds before the match and never have I ever seen this much value. I must be missing something here? I didn't hear anything particularly big in the team news, thinking that both teams have a near fully fit squad to choose from. Everton have the same long term absentees, Rodwell and Baines. Wilkinson is the only player for Stoke that I know has a problem, whilst also an article that Pulis will give some first team experience for Sorensen for Euro 2012, but apart from that I haven't heard anything fresh. After being dumped out of the FA cup, you'd expect Everton's season to whittle down to a halt. Everton then got a great result at Old Trafford in a superb performance that saw them score 4 goals in a 4 - 4 draw. That knocked a wheel off United's title race. Another 4 - 0 hammering of Fulham completed, though they were clinical and deserved the win, some goals were controversial, one being offside and the other a soft penalty. Fulham had some chances at the other end, but 4 - 0 was a rather emphatic scoreline seeing how the game went. Everton were proper fired up for their match against Manchester United and were superb. However, an away trip to Stoke is hardly one to relish in my opinion. The Stoke fans are a noisy lot and Wenger learnt on Saturday how intimidating they can be. I simply cannot find any value on Everton. Perhaps Im still missing something, but 3.250 for Stoke at home looks extreme generous imo. Stoke 3.250 Pinnacle 10/10

Re: Stoke v Everton > 1 May Yeah, the odds have drifted too much. Everton are better than Stoke and are in good form but 2.7-2.8 for either team looked fair to me, considering home advantage. Stoke haven't been as impressive at home this season as last year but they rarely back down without a fight. Stoke +0.25 @ 1.91, 188bet for me.

Re: Stoke v Everton > 1 May

In my opinion, this one smells like a draw. Stoke is a really good team on their own ground, that haven't lost to any of them top teams at home this season. On the other side we got the Toffees who are in a good form hammering Fulham 4-0 at the weekend. Last 6 matches were 4-2-0. Everton still misses Baines while Stoke misses out on Wilkinson. I took the draw. DRAW @3,36 4/10 pinnacle GL
1:1 +9,44

Stoke vs Everton I was extremely surprised at the odds here. I would have expected Stoke city to be around 5/4 going into this fixture at home. Throw in Everton's excellent form and perhaps 6/4. I fell off my chair when I saw Stoke had drifted out to as much as 11/5 for the win. Usually I'm extremely accurate at prediction odds before the match and never have I ever seen this much value. I must be missing something here? I didn't hear anything particularly big in the team news, thinking that both teams have a near fully fit squad to choose from. Everton have the same long term absentees, Rodwell and Baines. Wilkinson is the only player for Stoke that I know has a problem, whilst also an article that Pulis will give some first team experience for Sorensen for Euro 2012, but apart from that I haven't heard anything fresh. After being dumped out of the FA cup, you'd expect Everton's season to whittle down to a halt. Everton then got a great result at Old Trafford in a superb performance that saw them score 4 goals in a 4 - 4 draw. That knocked a wheel off United's title race. Another 4 - 0 hammering of Fulham completed, though they were clinical and deserved the win, some goals were controversial, one being offside and the other a soft penalty. Fulham had some chances at the other end, but 4 - 0 was a rather emphatic scoreline seeing how the game went. Everton were proper fired up for their match against Manchester United and were superb. However, an away trip to Stoke is hardly one to relish in my opinion. The Stoke fans are a noisy lot and Wenger learnt on Saturday how intimidating they can be. I simply cannot find any value on Everton. Perhaps Im still missing something, but 3.250 for Stoke at home looks extreme generous imo. Stoke 3.250 Pinnacle 10/10
- 10 units Still think 3.250 is high. Stoke could have nicked it in the end. Everton played good football, but those Delap throw ins were causing plenty of problems for Everton. a +0.25 handicap could have been covered at 1.95. Should of taken that!

Yeah' date=' the odds have drifted too much. Everton are better than Stoke and are in good form but 2.7-2.8 for either team looked fair to me, considering home advantage. Stoke haven't been as impressive at home this season as last year but they rarely back down without a fight. Stoke +0.25 @ 1.91, 188bet for me.[/quote'] Yes, good selection mate. Well done. Though at 3.250 was worth a gamble.

Yes, good selection mate. Well done. Though at 3.250 was worth a gamble.
Thanks mate, I agree with you, 3.25 was similar value IMO, it just depends what sort of a bettor you are, whether you like playing longer odds or not. From a psychological point of view, I generally prefer the shorter odds. Although you may win the same amount of profit long term, you win more bets. I find if I am losing bets I start questioning myself more; it's just about confidence.

Thanks mate' date=' I agree with you, 3.25 was similar value IMO, it just depends what sort of a bettor you are, whether you like playing longer odds or not. From a psychological point of view, I generally prefer the shorter odds. Although you may win the same amount of profit long term, you win more bets. I find if I am losing bets I start questioning myself more; it's just about confidence.[/quote'] Thats a very good point. It seems weird how when you feel good, you run good. When you're not confident about picks, they always seem to lose. Exactly the same with poker. If you feel on top, everything runs for you and you feel invincible. Really it should be purely luck based but I still think this has an effect.