BBOTD - Monday 30th April 2012

725 Wolverhampton – Edgeworth – 11/4 - Power & 365 Becoming a bit of a cliff horse for me. I think his good run last time at Doncaster was as much to do with the step up in distance as it was the switch to turf – a repeat might be good enough today. Was beaten only by Arizona John who finished 2nd next time. Edgeworth was marginally unlucky in running lto having met trouble 3f out. Jamie Spencer has other rides but the fact remains he has travelled all the way out to Hong Kong(Sunday) and is back this evening(Monday) and is a positive booking having never ridden for the stable before. Stables record on the level is shocking and could probably do with it being a more galloping track. Could have enough in hand though….

Re: BBOTD - Monday 30th April 2012 16.45 - Kempton - Dartford @ 6/1 - Bet365 Missed the innitial 7's that was about but still think Dartford is worth a shot on his handicap debut. John Gosden's Colt ran well behind Grey Mirage on his penultimate start, who won very well off a mark of 81 at Sandown on Friday. Despite being slightly dissapointing last time out he is open to plenty of improvement and off of a mark of 74 i think he will put in a better showing this time around. Trainer Gosden has over a 25% strike rate at this track in the past 12 months and a good profit to level stakes so it wouldnt surprise me to see Dartford add to that.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.