** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£1k to £2k (currently £1609.04!)

TheImp

I know this breaks the rules and I've done it before. I deposited £100 3 days ago and tonight reached £2016 after 4 bets. Next target is £3000. Here's how I did it (with screen shots)....all bets with Bet365! Screenshot for the first 4.... http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1358/screen1vq.jpg Bet 1: 21/04/12 (In Play - 45 mins) Excelsior v FC Twente - Total Goals Over 0.5 @ 1.33 (current score 0-0) WON - 0-1 Stake: £100 Return: £133 23/04/12 Bet 2: Leicester City v West Ham United - First Half Goals Over 1.5 @ 2.62 WON - 1-1 at H/T Stake: £133 Return: £350.02 23/04/12 Bet 3: (In Play - 45 mins) Osasuna v Malaga - Total Goals Over 1.5 @ 2.25 (Current score 0-0) WON - 1-1 at F/T Stake: £350.02 Return: £735.80 23/04/12 Bet 4: (In Play - 2 mins) Arsenal de Sarandi v Newell's Old Boys - Total Goals Over 1.5 @ 1.53 (current score 0-0) WON - 2-1 at F/T Stake: £735.80 Return: £1128.23 24/04/12 Bet 5: (In Play - 2 mins) Barcelona v Chelsea - Total Corners Over 10 @ 1.80 WON - 11 corners at F/T Stake: £1120.23 Return: £2016.43 Screenshot: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1474/screen2asd.jpg Will be banking £1000 and trying to reach my total returns of £3000 with the remaining £1016.43 (so will have to reach £2k balance).

Re: £100 to £2016 in 3 days in 5 bets already! (Proof....next target, £3000!) This is completely against, the rules, which maybe you should check out again. This title should be changed by a mod, as aftereventing does not count. So this hunt is all about going from £1000 to £3000 :ok

Re: £100 to £2016 in 3 days in 5 bets already! (Proof....next target, £3000!)

This is completely against, the rules, which maybe you should check out again. This title should be changed by a mod, as aftereventing does not count. So this hunt is all about going from £1000 to £3000 :ok
Fair enough, I'll change it - it was just to 'inspire' to show that "it can be done" - but fair enough. I'm after £2k from £1k (3k in total).

Re: £100 to £2016 in 3 days in 5 bets already! (Proof....next target, £3000!)

This is completely against, the rules, which maybe you should check out again. This title should be changed by a mod, as aftereventing does not count. So this hunt is all about going from £1000 to £3000 :ok
Only a small point but although I posted after the event, the screenshots are proof enough that I placed the bets! Can post the in depth screenshots for each bet if you'd like which show the bet ref (I'll have to block it out) and the exact times etc).

Re: £1k to £2k (already reached 2k in 5 bets prior to this thread, proof inside).

The screenshots can be easily doctored
Whats the point in the rule where moderator's request screenshots then? How else can I prove? Record a video of me logging in then clicking on my account?

Re: £1k to £2k (already reached 2k in 5 bets prior to this thread, proof inside).

Whats the point in the rule where moderator's request screenshots then? How else can I prove? Record a video of me logging in then clicking on my account?
If you read the rules you will see that the screenshots are for inplay bets only. - Post regular bets before the event with all info related to the bet(s) ( what you bet on, price and bookmaker, stake size, etc... ) - For in-play bets post your intention to bet in-play before the match starts, then post in-play bets as soon as the bet is placed. ( including all relevant info such as stake,price and score at that time, time of bet ) When posting in-play bets you must be prepared to provide screenshots of those bets any time they are requested. If you cannot or are not willing to provide those then don't post in-play bets. As for after-eventing, we don't want screenshot- we just don't want them here.

If you read the rules you will see that the screenshots are for inplay bets only. - Post regular bets before the event with all info related to the bet(s) ( what you bet on, price and bookmaker, stake size, etc... ) - For in-play bets post your intention to bet in-play before the match starts, then post in-play bets as soon as the bet is placed. ( including all relevant info such as stake,price and score at that time, time of bet ) When posting in-play bets you must be prepared to provide screenshots of those bets any time they are requested. If you cannot or are not willing to provide those then don't post in-play bets. As for after-eventing, we don't want screenshot- we just don't want them here.
Fair enough, just thought it was a decent achievement (as so many fail on here) and nowhere else to post it ?

Fair enough' date=' just thought it was a decent achievement (as so many fail on here) and nowhere else to post it ?[/quote'] I wouldn't imagine so, not on a betting forum. Boasting afterward (even if we were to believe it mate) is completely irrelevant. Maybe its the kind of thing for the Betfair forum?

I wouldn't imagine so, not on a betting forum. Boasting afterward (even if we were to believe it mate) is completely irrelevant. Maybe its the kind of thing for the Betfair forum?
ScottyXs - fair enough if you don't think it's right for this forum/saying its against the rules - but it's another thing to suggest that I am lying about this (which is what you are suggesting saying "even if we were to believe it mate"). There's no need for it. Point taken on the rules but I'm fairly established on here now and have posted a few threads before where I have won large amounts on decent streaks in this very forum posting the bets before the event or in play, so it's ridiculous to call me a liar.

Re: £1k to £2k (already reached 2k in 5 bets prior to this thread, proof inside). As has been mentioned by one or two others earlier...............please keep within the rules and keep it nice and tidy...........please.

Re: £1k to £2k

Next bet......................................(have already banked the other £1000) Real Madrid v Bayern Munich First Half Goals - Over 1.5 @ 2.20 Stake: £500 Placed with bet365! :hope:hope
WON AFTER 13 MINUTES! Quickest £600+ I've ever made :) Stake: £500 Return: £1109.04 :ok NEW BANK TOTAL: £1609.04