** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betsafe iPad Giveaway

glennop

120420_ipadgiveaway_overview-big.jpg [h=2]15 New iPad Giveaway[/h]The new iPad is here with the stunning Retina display, the 5MP iSight camera and ultrafast 4G LTE, and Betsafe Poker is giving away 15 of these new iPads to our poker community. It just came on the market, and it can be yours completely for free in our Giveaway Final played on the 31st of May. Secure your seat in the final now! 15 New iPad Giveaway Final Prizes 120420_ipadgiveaway_prizes_EN.jpg This is how you qualify: 120420_ipadgiveaway_diagram_en.jpg Check if you have reached the Player Points target for the different qualification routes: Direct Qualification Route: 500 Player Points Weekly iPad Qualifier: 23rd - 29th of April - 30 Player Points ​ Weekly iPad Qualifier: 30th April - 6th of May - 30 Player Points ​ Weekly iPad Qualifier: 7th - 13th of May - 30 Player PointsWeekly iPad Qualifier: 14th - 20th of May - 30 Player PointsWeekly iPad Qualifier: 21st - 27th of May - 30 Player Points

Re: Betsafe iPad Giveaway Who are Betsafe? Are they trustworthy? Is this promo exclusive to them? (i.e. are they big enough to run a promo like this? I've never heard of them :unsure) I see that they're on ongame. Anyone able to indicate how many entries their daily qualifiers are getting? Or willing to take a stab in the dark and estimate how many entires in the final? Quite a few I suppose - 5 dailies x 3 entries for 35 days = 525 finalists 5 weeklies x 25 entries = 125 finalists So at least 650, then plus the direct qualifiers. Prize pool about £5,000 value? I'm almost tempted ......

Re: Betsafe iPad Giveaway I think they're one of the bigger Ongame sites - they send a lot of qualifiers to GSOP events. Think they're more focused on Scandinavia/Eastern Europe which is probably why you've not heard of them. Sure they can get enough numbers to make it pretty much worthwhile. 5 cent sats only seem to have 2 qualifiers, so numbers for final may be lower :ok