Sunday Million Syndicate II????

andybell666

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II????

Maybe Warm up and Million for Millber then?
I saw this but I wont be able to play the warm up as it starts too early obviously I'll play the main event but this leaves half a buy-in in the kitty. I'm more than happy to transfer $107 to someone else to play the warm up or main event. Also it might not be a bad idea for samba and/or rebel to play on the 17th as we are getting double value. Any other ideas are welcome. Good luck Joe for this sunday

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? Well, we'd not really be getting double value. Lower buy-ins mean a smaller prize pool. They may not quite meet the guarantees, in which case there might be a small overlay, but I doubt it: Stars seem pretty good at judging their guarantees. One other thing to think about is that the fields will be bigger than usual, so the tournaments will last longer. Having said that, I'm happy with just about any solution, so long as we all pay for $215-worth. After all, once Joe makes the final table tomorrow, we'll all be pretty relaxed about what happens in the last few weeks. :hope

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? I think the value that weekend is poor, there was 6,634 player last weekend so i think they will easy pass the 10,000 player mark to pass the guarantee I foresee loads of $11 satellites). Say there was 10k player the min cash would be around $160 mark, usually the min cash is around $300 so that weekend both players would have to itm to equal the same finish as a normal weekend. Only value will be a double chance make the final table but the trade of is a much larger field and a few more idiots to get past. That said, i would not mind 2 members playing this as we all play to win!. Any way down to the reason for the post, there is a chance ill be able to play tomorrow night, but if it does not happen ill put 2 member of the syndicate in for the double chance to win it on the 17th or someone else on another weekend. Sound fair?

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? I realise there will be a much bigger field for these events, the reason I couldn't play the warm up is because it starts too early however if there is a late reg (main event has 3hr late reg) it should be o.k for me to play both. Does anyone know what time reg closes for the warm up??

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? Just a thought, if now we're down to the last couple we'd rather get 2 big tourneys for our money - I chose first Sun in July as first Sun in June was already taken, and first Suns in months are first Suns after payday ;) If somebody can go without $107.50 of their Stars money and trusts me to send it back on the 28th I could play the $107.50 Sunday Mil tonight, and the $109 Sunday Blast on July 1st. Bit late to suggest it admittedly, no worries if nobody reads it in time and I can just stick to original plan :ok

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...