** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Sunday Million Syndicate II????

andybell666

Hi Guys, I have been thinking about trying to revive the Sunday Million Syndicate that we had a few years back and would like to gauge interest? I am guessing if we could get about 10 people it could work....let me know if interested..... For those that did not take part before - basically everybody would contribute $21.50 per week and we would have one representative play the tournament with everyone involved getting one entry themselves over the course of the ten weeks.

April 29th andyfmfb

May 6th slapdash

May 13th heniek31

May 20th dave488

May 27th andybell666

June 3rd ooblio June 10th burnleyjoe

June 17th Milber

June 24th Rebel

July 1st Samba

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? id be willing to put up the weekly $21.50 but i cant guarantee id be able to play because i am usually out on a sunday evening and would miss the start and i am awaiting surgery so would not be strong enough to play after that. But i have no problem in a member playing twice, andy you can pick who as it was your idea. If this does not suit, no problem and i was apart of the last one so i have no problem letting someone else have a go

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II???? I'll give it a go, in the unlikely event that everybody in so far is willing to squander $21.50 on me.

Excellent Is the easiest Way is for everyone to put what date they want and then they buy in? Or are we sending $21 each week?
Personally, I'd be happy with everybody buying themselves in, which would minimize the faffing around with transfers. But I don't mind doing the transfers if that's what other people prefer.

Re: Sunday Million Syndicate II????

Yeah I agree it would be easier to buy in ourselves. Can I put my name forward for 17th June.
Agree, 3rd June for me please, as do 12 hour shifts all other Mondays. Just have, updates, and who has played etc, etc in post 1