Laying 1-1 or draw

anaconda69

I like the other 1-1 thread so starting my own. Starting with £12.00 bank, bets with betfair. Staking is 50p to start with, then balance allowed stake if 50p one loses until money recovered hopefully. Odds for laying 1-1 up to 9-1 but hopefully average between 6 and 7-1, so need at least 8 from 9 right in circumstances to break even after commission Think Barcelona will thrash Chelsea 2 or 3-0 or -1 so here is first bet: lay chelsea 1+1 barcelona 9.0 50p unmatched I'm using stats for lesser occurance leagues or cup games in general, and looking at past head to head, recent home and away goals and last 6 games (all available on betfair and soccerstats.com) Stats on laying draw only on level stakes so far: 14-3 so 14 points minus loss of 8.4 points would equal 5.6 points profit FT 1-1 stats English Premier League are 12.14% occurance rate. France - stay away from 16.67% occurance rate. Germany - 12.5% Holland 9%, but odds usually rubbish to lay Italy - although many 1-1s the other night (I missed them all thankfully) only 9.71%, making this the best to lay. Spain - 11.18%, again, a good one to go by. Then all league cup games etc that require an outcome that is not a draw are good to go for in my opinion

Worked out that at a level that will allow me to increase first stake and recovery stake. This will be continued in 10p increments until I reach £100.00 bank if it happens, which then the stake will revert back to £0.50. Here is a table and the points of increase if I have got my excel calculations right (see just additions of cover 1 and 2 until cover 3 is reached): [TABLE=class: cms_table]

[TR] [TD=bgcolor: #CCFFCC]Stake[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #CCFFCC]Cover 1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #CCFFCC]Cover 2[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #CCFFCC]Cover 3[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #CCFFCC]Total needed[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

[/TD] [TD]

£4.00

[/TD] [TD]

£16.00

[/TD] [TD]

£80.00

[/TD] [TD]

£100.00

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

£0.60

[/TD] [TD]

£4.80

[/TD] [TD]

£19.20

[/TD] [TD]

£96.00

[/TD] [TD]

£120.00

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

£0.70

[/TD] [TD]

£5.60

[/TD] [TD]

£22.40

[/TD] [TD]

£112.00

[/TD] [TD]

£140.00

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

£0.80

[/TD] [TD]

£6.40

[/TD] [TD]

£25.60

[/TD] [TD]

£128.00

[/TD] [TD]

£160.00

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

£0.90

[/TD] [TD]

£7.20

[/TD] [TD]

£28.80

[/TD] [TD]

£144.00

[/TD] [TD]

£180.00

[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]

£1.00

[/TD] [TD]

£8.00

[/TD] [TD]

£32.00

[/TD] [TD]

£160.00

[/TD] [TD]

£200.00

[/TD] [/TR]

£0.50
[/TABLE] N.B. All cover is from average 8-1 odds, I usually take less anyway. Critical staking points - Bet 27: £0.60 Bet 33: £0.70, Bet 39: £0.80 Bet 45: £0.90 Bet 49: £1.00

As we have just reached bet 27, stakes increased to £0.60. The further it gets, the quicker it will be to increase stakes. This should mean the system will reach £100 a lot quicker and possibly by bet 80 or less (lets average this out if I get a few losers inbetween) if all goes to plan and 1-1 isn't seen within 3 games. IF £100 is reached, then I will decide whether to bank some and continue with increased stake or to do the 3 tier system.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw Okay back using betfair now as wbx was too poor for odds and liquidity: [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=class: BMLayBetBackground, bgcolor: #EAD1E3] [TD]spacer.gif[/TD] [TD=align: left]Fixtures 22 April / All Boys v Union Santa Fe / Correct Score[/TD] [TD=align: left]1 - 1[/TD] [TD]Lay[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]22-Apr-12 18:32[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]0.50 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR=class: BMLayBetBackground, bgcolor: #EAD1E3] [TD=align: left]Fixtures 22 April / Nacional v Sp Lisbon / Correct Score[/TD] [TD=align: left]1 - 1[/TD] [TD]Lay[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]22-Apr-12 18:36[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]0.50[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] :hope

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw all boys2-1 already so won [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR=class: BMLayBetBackground, bgcolor: #EAD1E3] [TD]spacer.gif[/TD] [TD=align: left][TABLE] [TR] [TD]Fixtures 22 April / Genk v Standard / Correct Score[/TD] [TD]icon_inplay_on.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=align: left]1 - 1[/TD] [TD]Lay[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD]22-Apr-12 19:37[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]0.50[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] 0-1 inplay 3 mins

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw Genk 0-2 standard so winner there too, so 4 bets won (1 unmatched but would have won) so far, long way to go yet. Idea is to continue with 50p stakes until a loser, then up it to £1 to recoup loss (and back to 50p again thereafter) then if I have enough (£16 in winnings by then) I will increase stakes to £2 on a loser of £1 stake until recouping again :p

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw Nice call on Nova-Laz & Roma game. Like to make a suggestion here. I suggest to lay draw instead of 1-1. Because 1-1 is the most popular draw score. You won't have many 0-0s and 2-2s. So you can reduce your liability by laying draw. When you're laying 1-1, liability is too high. GL!

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw Roma 1-2 Florentina ft wonBank now £15.77 7-0 Thanks stablemaster, i think id have more draws longterm is only problem i had 0-0 on gatehead game so one losing at 3.5 average would mean i need 3 winning games on level stakes from 4. I would need 2 games on double stakes not to draw to recover so harder to regain ground. I will get old results to confirm if anything else was a draw fulltime and put it on level stakes for laying draw at average 3.8 (by looks of it, it is that odds for draw for laying a 7/1 shot 1-1)

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw Obviously, the games quoted 1-1 are going to be higher liability, but I don't know how many from the 6-1s and 7-1s that actually end 1-1, I don't know if anyone can find odds of the past and backtest that for me or tell me how to do it?:p

Nice call on Nova-Laz & Roma game. Like to make a suggestion here. I suggest to lay draw instead of 1-1. Because 1-1 is the most popular draw score. You won't have many 0-0s and 2-2s. So you can reduce your liability by laying draw. When you're laying 1-1, liability is too high. GL!

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw

Valencia V Athletico Madrid Can't see it being a draw game, Valencia are on form and should take this one again 2-1 or 3-1 i think. Lay draw 3.9 Stake £1.00 Liability £2.90 won Valencia 0-1 Athletico Madrid

:D Bank Start: £12.00 Bank Now: £17.22 9-0

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw [TABLE=class: lay, width: 316] [TR] [TH=class: runner, align: left]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: odds, align: center]Backer's odds[/TH] [TH=class: stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit, align: right]Your liability[/TH] [/TR]

[TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 5, align: left]Genk v Anderlecht[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner, align: left]1 - 1Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]

[/TD] [TD=class: stake, align: center]£0.50[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£3.40[/TD] [/TR]

[/TABLE] Not yet matched, awaiting inplay otherwise:hope

Close one that' date=' I was on the 1-1 lay side so was stressing for the last 10 mins.[/quote'] yeah, kick from certain goal by defender was a must, but a wins a win, just testing this at the moment with lower stakes, before I splash more money on it maybe next sporting year. Think long term, I'm only going to gain profit £5.00 a week doing 2-3 games a day, including recovery stakes, so if goes well, will increase if gain £16.00 for cover of £1.00 stakes at £2.00 stakes, plus would need further £28.00 of cover to double initial stake to £1.00, so going to be hard and require luck to not hit three 1-1s within 11 games (1-1 at £0.50 costs £3.50 at 7/1 average, takes 4 £1.00 stakes to recover, that loses, £10.50 lost so have to win 6 games at £2.00 stake):p Thinking need to increase recovery stake to £3.00 on stage 3 then as would need just four again for recovery of both amounts

Re: Laying 1-1 or draw [TABLE=class: lay, width: 316] [TR] [TH=class: runner, align: left]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: odds, align: center]Backer's odds[/TH] [TH=class: stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit, align: right]Your liability[/TH] [/TR]

[TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 4, align: left]Genk v Anderlecht[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner, align: left]1 - 1Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: stake, align: center]£0.50[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£3.40[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Now matched ;) [TABLE=class: lay, width: 316] [TR] [TH=class: runner, align: left]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: odds, align: center]Backer's odds[/TH] [TH=class: stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: profit, align: right]Your liability[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 4, align: left]Wigan v Newcastle[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner, align: left]1 - 1Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: stake, align: center]£0.50[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£3.50[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: cms_table_lay, width: 316]

[TR] [TH=class: cms_table_runner, align: center]Lay (Bet Against)[/TH] [TH=class: cms_table_odds, align: center]Backer'sodds[/TH] [TH=class: cms_table_stake, align: center]Backer's stake[/TH] [TH=class: cms_table_profit, align: center]Your liability[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: cms_table_event-name] [TH=colspan: 4, align: center]Genk v Anderlecht[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: cms_table_bet, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: cms_table_runner, align: center]1 - 1Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: cms_table_odds, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_stake, align: center]£0.50[/TD] [TD=class: cms_table_profit, align: right]£3.40 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Won 0-3, another non draw by looks of it, still inplay 10-0 Bank: £17.69

[TR=class: event-name] [TH=colspan: 4, align: left]Roma v Napoli[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: bet, bgcolor: #F3DCE2] [TH=class: runner, align: left]1 - 1Correct Score[/TH] [TD=class: odds, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: stake, align: center]£0.50[/TD] [TD=class: profit, align: right]£3.30[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]