** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

3.17 Perry Barr

Re: 3.17 Perry Barr Afternoon Trackspy. Had a token bet on your selection today. Checked my account and it didn't come in. Wasn't able to get to the bookies for a change to watch it. Could you say what happened? Dinna let a bad week or fortnight get your down, there's plenty of opportunities to recover your losses or increase your gains!! All the best, Col

Re: 3.17 Perry Barr trackspy, these spells are inevitable, but personally I`m well in the black from following your tips in here. Keep `em coming. Colmar, I listened to the commentary and the 4 dog was mentioned as prominent at the 1st bend but seemed to "go backwards" as the commentator phrased it, as they ran down the backstraight. Not sure if anything was amiss with the dog but hopefully it was no more than an off day for it.

Re: 3.17 Perry Barr

Afternoon Trackspy. Dinna let a bad week or fortnight get your down, there's plenty of opportunities to recover your losses or increase your gains!! Col
i will echo this trackspy don't know anything about the dogs myself but you obviously do so keep em coming ralphie

Re: 3.17 Perry Barr Hi, just had a bad couple of days with selections who posses bundles of early seemingly missing the break and at prices a bit shorter than usual. I have checked the official result from thedogs.co.uk and it does not relate to my commentry from someone who was watching the race. However, there is a god somewhere as one of the other max selections of the day has won at 11/2 from 6/1 and as I was so pi**ed off with the other one I did not back it, sat in the bookies and laughed ironically as it passed the post in front.