West Brom v QPR > 14 April

Re: West Brom v QPR > 14 April 14/4/12 EPL West Brom vs QPR A vital win for QPR against Swansea. Despite being out of the relegation zone, they have such a tough run of fixtures coming up and will still be favourites for relegation in my opinion. They will need to go for all 3 points against West Brom. 39 points for the baggies is probably enough, but results have seriously dropped recently. I knew they were always going to be up against it at City, especially after looking at the teamsheets and also news of Wigan's lead against United to suddenly pump form into City's players. It took a good Aguero goal to break open West Brom, but there was no denying that it was a comprehensive thrashing on the night. Games where I think both sides will go for a win always seem to end in a rogue draw for some reason, and I am tempted to back a draw. But that as always is an invalid reason (more on these in 'How and not to bet' later on. Both sides have found goals easy to come-by recently, with West Brom and QPR winning by 3 goals against Blackburn and Swansea recently, and West Brom conceding 4 last time out at City. Tight game for value, nevertheless. Brunt, Ridgewell and Odemwingie will probably start, Whilst Derry though available might be dropped for QPR. Over 2.5 1.92 188Bet 5/10

Re: West Brom v QPR > 14 April

14/4/12 EPL West Brom vs QPR A vital win for QPR against Swansea. Despite being out of the relegation zone, they have such a tough run of fixtures coming up and will still be favourites for relegation in my opinion. They will need to go for all 3 points against West Brom. 39 points for the baggies is probably enough, but results have seriously dropped recently. I knew they were always going to be up against it at City, especially after looking at the teamsheets and also news of Wigan's lead against United to suddenly pump form into City's players. It took a good Aguero goal to break open West Brom, but there was no denying that it was a comprehensive thrashing on the night. Games where I think both sides will go for a win always seem to end in a rogue draw for some reason, and I am tempted to back a draw. But that as always is an invalid reason (more on these in 'How and not to bet' later on. Both sides have found goals easy to come-by recently, with West Brom and QPR winning by 3 goals against Blackburn and Swansea recently, and West Brom conceding 4 last time out at City. Tight game for value, nevertheless. Brunt, Ridgewell and Odemwingie will probably start, Whilst Derry though available might be dropped for QPR. Over 2.5 1.92 188Bet 5/10
- 5 units, really thought QPR had to go for it more, otherwise relegation is inevitable with the fixtures they have coming up.