** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

jump racing thursday 12th april

Re: jump racing thursday 12th april

He ran a cracker Herons Well. Cant help thinking Gwanako would have gone close as well. Another winner to come out of the Cheltenham Foxhunter and a massive boost to the chances of Turko at Newton Abbot.
Yes Gwanako was going great. Herons Well's race was over when he was hampered. Can't remember which fence it was at. Did nothing but stay on strongly afterwards. These things happen over the national fences though I suppose. Still bitter about Clan Royal!

Re: jump racing thursday 12th april

3:05 Aintree: Follow The Plan 1pt e/w 66/1 Bodog (1/5 123) Looking through some of the past results of this race, horses that have done well at Cheltenham can miss out here. On that basis it may be worth looking for an alternative. Follow The Plan looks to be underestimated, as he ran third in this last year and followed that up by winning the Grade One Gold Cup at Punchestown. Follow The Plan also seems to go well around this time of year. Unlike some, he will get the extended three miles and if the cheek pieces have an effect he could run in to a place again.
Fantastic stuff and beat the SP as well. :notworthy Well done Steve, great winner for you.

Re: jump racing thursday 12th april Cracking shout there Steve! Had a win (Grumeti) and a place (Trustan Times) myself (excluding Big Bucks) but was nowhere near with the rest of them. Some real surprises have come out for me today, mainly in Menorah who actually managed to complete! lol Im hoping for a better day tomorrow!