** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Foxinexile's Winners System

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Just been looking through your thread Foxinexiles, nice results but what hits me is out of 18 losing bets 15 have been draws,I know the draw no bet lowers the odds but would that have given you more profit ?.Or maybe even double chance or asian +0.5 bets that would have given you 39/42 winners, again not sure what the odds would be like. Good luck with your future selections.

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Thanks for your suggestions, aderuk. Yes, I had also noticed that a lot of the losing bets have ended in draws. As you say, taking the DNB or double chance does reduce the odds (down to around 1.25/1.3 on teams who are 1.7/1.8 to win), so whilst profit margins are smaller, they could also be better protected by taking these options. This weekend has been a good example of this - a poor set of results has pretty much sent the bank back to its starting position, wiping out the previous profit because of the losses. Perhaps with the DNB or double chance the dips wouldn't be quite so severe. If I get time I'll have a look back over the results and see if I can come up with some figures on how the bank would stand if I'd used the DNB or double chance. Obviously the flip side to this is if you have a run of games where the team backed suffers an outright loss, this can also have a severe impact on any profit because of the lower odds taken. I think the same would probably apply with the asian, as giving the backed team +0.5 will bring the odds down to around 1.25/1.3 again. However, an interesting alternative would be to give the identified losing team +0.5 as I think quite a lot of odds willl then be touching 2.00 and above. Again, if I have time I'll see if I can work out what effect this would have on P/L. So many options to consider! For the time being I'll just stick with backing teams outright, as that's what the strategy initially started as. I am only paper-trailing this (thank God after this weekend!:lol) so when there is a greater number of bets placed I will look at what percentage of games have ended in Win/Draw/Lose, and see where the best margin is - if there is one!. I think overall though, what this really shows is just how unpredictable and difficult football and betting on it can be. The Man Utd-Everton game yesterday is a great example. How many people would have predicted that result? Man Utd haven't been scoring a huge number of goals recently and Everton are notoriously tight at both ends of the field. I know personally I would never have placed a bet on +7.5 goals, I just could never have seen that. And yet... Also, the game I've selected above from the Costan Rican league: the away team haven't won away from home for 15 matches. I'll post the result on that one soon... I guess if it was all plain-sailing and profit, profit, profit, none of us would be here in the first place!

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Hey, Just a quick suggestion, certain leagues are absolutely brutal for fixing and you'll see a team that should win, not win. My advice is try to stick to one league, research that league and use an element of common sense, an example is the premier league and Tottenham on Saturday, the form shows Spurs aren't really doing well (check soccerbase) - I fear you're going to lose your investment otherwise - if a winner always won, bookies wouldn't exist! Keep up the posting :)

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Thanks for your input, Ginger Bear. As I've mentioned, this is only a paper trail so I'm posting all selections that meet the system criteria; I'm not scrutinising them further to select which ones I feel have the best chance of winning. However, if I was using real-life money, I would of course be far more careful in which selections to bet on. And I would never ever advise anyone to blindly follow any system selections without doing their own research as well. As you rightly say, this will only lead to loss of investment in the end. I know that an expected winner doesn't always win - hello Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool of late! - in fact I have friends who will only back underdogs, but this system is more about looking at recent form and anticipating that it will lead to one team having a greater probability of winning than the other. Personally I think it is very, very difficult to be able to say with great confidence that Team A will win and Team B will lose. There are so many factors you need to take into account when it comes to football; I've decided to just go with form for this one and nothing else. I think with betting it's always important to focus on the long-term and when you hit a bad patch (which we all do!) it's not to start fiddling or letting doubt creep in. Long-term, I think it becomes easier to identify flaws and hopefully this is what will happen here. However, after just 43 bets for this system I wouldn't dare of declaring it a success/failure. I don't know if you could ever do that? Thanks again for your comments, you've certainly given me lots more to think about! :ok

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Results for Thursday 26th April, with teams bet on in bold: Santa Fe vs Atletico Nacional @ 2.00 - Score: 2-2:wall (-3pts) Tractor Sazi vs Persepolis @ 1.75 - Score: 4-1:clap (+2.25pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 106.70 Staked: 126 Bets: 45 Win: 25 S/R: 55.56% P/L: +6.70 Yield: +5.32%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Results for Friday 27th April, with teams bet on in bold: Domzale vs Maribor @ 1.9 - Score: 0-2:clap (+2.72pts) Lech Poznan vs Polonia Warsaw @ 1.83 - Score: 1-0:clap (+2.5pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 111.92 Staked: 132 Bets: 47 Win: 27 S/R: 57.45% P/L: +11.92 Yield: +9.03%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Selections for Saturday 28th April, with teams bet on in bold: Borussia Dortmund 'B' vs Borussia Monchengladbach 'B' @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 13:00, Germany Regionalliga West Hobro vs Naestved @ 1.72 (3pts staked) - 14:00, Denmark Division One Freiburg vs Cologne @ 2.25 (2pts staked) - 14:30, Germany Bundesliga One Preston North End vs Charlton Athletic @ 2.1 (2pts staked) - 15:00, England League One Bury vs Oldham Athletic @ 2.1 (2pts staked) - 15:00, England League One Clyde vs Alloa Athletic @ 1.72 (3pts staked) - 15:00, Scotland Division Three Estoril vs Santa Clara @ 1.8 (3pts staked) - 16:00, Portugal Liga De Honra Hapoel Ironi Kiryat vs Ashdod @ 1.85 (3pts staked) - 17:30, Israel Premier League Mons vs Zulte Waregem @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 19:00, Belgium PlayOffs Group B

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Selections for Sunday 29th April, with teams bet on in bold: Jeju Utd vs Gyeongnam @ 1.7 (3pts staked) - 09:00, South Korea K-League Reus vs Mallorca 'B' @ 1.72 (3pts staked) - 11:00, Spain Segunda Two Group C Greuther Furth vs Fortuna Dusseldorf @ 2.1 (2pts staked) - 12:30, Germany Bundesliga Two MSV Duisburg vs Erzgebirge Aue @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 12:30, Germany Bundesliga Two Feyenoord vs AZ @ 2.1 (2pts staked) - 13:30, Holland Eredivisie Ternana vs Foggia @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 14:00, Italy Liga Pro 1/A Sonderjyske vs Brondby @ 2.9 (2pts staked) - 15:00, Denmark Superligaen Nancy vs Caen @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 16:00, France Le Championnat Ponferradina vs Deportivo Alaves @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 17:00, Spain Segunda Two Group B Union De Santa Fe vs Olimpo @ 1.83 (3pts staked) - 19:00, Argentina Clausura Universidad Chile vs Colo Colo @ 1.72 (3pts staked) - 21:00, Chile Apertura All weekend results and the bank will be updated after the last games on Sunday have finished.

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Results for Saturday 28th April, with teams bet on in bold: Borussia Dortmund 'B' vs Borussia Monchengladbach 'B' @ 2.00 - Score: 1-0:clap (+3pts) Hobro vs Naestved @ 1.72 - Score: 1-0:clap (+2.18pts) Freiburg vs Cologne @ 2.25 - Score: 4-1:clap (+2.5pts) Preston North End vs Charlton Athletic @ 2.1 - Score: 2-2:wall (-2pts) Bury vs Oldham Athletic @ 2.1 - Score: 0-0:wall (-2pts) Clyde vs Alloa Athletic @ 1.72 - Score: 1-1:wall (-3pts) Estoril vs Santa Clara @ 1.8 - Score: 0-0:wall (-3pts) Hapoel Ironi Kiryat vs Ashdod @ 1.85 - Score: 1-0:clap (+2.55pts) Mons vs Zulte Waregem @ 2.00 - Score: 0-1:wall (-3pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 109.15 Staked: 156 Bets: 56 Win: 31 S/R: 55.36% P/L: +9.15 Yield: +5.87%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Results for Sunday 29th April, with teams bet on in bold: Jeju Utd vs Gyeongnam @ 1.7 - Score: 3-1:clap (+2.1pts) Reus vs Mallorca 'B' @ 1.72 (3pts staked) - Score: 3-1:clap (+2.18pts) Greuther Furth vs Fortuna Dusseldorf @ 2.1 - Score: 1-1:wall (-2pts) MSV Duisburg vs Erzgebirge Aue @ 2.00 - Score: 3-1:clap (+3pts) Feyenoord vs AZ @ 2.1 - Score: 1-0:clap (+2.2pts) Ternana vs Foggia @ 2.00 - Score: 1-1:wall (-3pts) Sonderjyske vs Brondby @ 2.9 - Score: 3-3:wall (-2pts) Nancy vs Caen @ 2.00 - Score: 1-1:wall (-3pts) Ponferradina vs Deportivo Alaves @ 2.00 - Score: 1-1:wall (-3pts) Union De Santa Fe vs Olimpo @ 1.83 - Score: 2-0:clap (+2.5pts) Universidad Chile vs Colo Colo @ 1.72 - Score: 5-0:clap (+2.18pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 110.31 Staked: 186 Bets: 67 Win: 37 S/R: 55.22% P/L: +10.31 Yield: +5.54%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Selections for Monday 30th April, with teams bet on in bold: Mito Hollyhock vs Tokushima @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 05:00, Japan J2 League Oita vs Kumamoto @ 1.9 (3pts staked) - 05:00, Japan J2 League Silkeborg vs Odense @ 2.00 (3pts staked) - 18:00, Denmark Superligaen

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Results for Monday 30th April, with teams bet on in bold: Mito Hollyhock vs Tokushima @ 2.00 - Score: 2-1:clap (+3pts) Oita vs Kumamoto @ 1.9 - Score: 0-0:wall (-3pts) Silkeborg vs Odense @ 2.00 - Score: 1-1:wall (-3pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 107.31 Staked: 195 Bets: 70 Win: 38 S/R: 54.29% P/L: +7.31 Yield: +3.75%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Result for Tuesday 1st May, with team bet on in bold: Crotone vs Cittadella @ 2.2 - Score: 3-1:clap (+2.4pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 109.71 Staked: 197 Bets: 71 Win: 39 S/R: 54.93% P/L: +9.71 Yield: +4.93%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System hi i would like to thank you for your time & effort in posting these selections. i have been following these successfully, but only backing them as "Draw no Bet" smaller profits of course, but a profits a profit. i would like to know that when you use "Betdevil" for the selections do yo have to look at every game game individually to find the over 51% games, or is it possible to see these percentages in one go? once again thanks for this thread. cheers harold.

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System

hi i would like to thank you for your time & effort in posting these selections. i have been following these successfully, but only backing them as "Draw no Bet" smaller profits of course, but a profits a profit. i would like to know that when you use "Betdevil" for the selections do yo have to look at every game game individually to find the over 51% games, or is it possible to see these percentages in one go? once again thanks for this thread. cheers harold.
Thanks for your kind words, harold. To answer your question, yes, I manually look at the individual games. On first appearance it looks like a hell of a lot of games to go through and quite a daunting and time-consuming task. However, there is an option at the top of the screen to select the odds from different bookmakers. As I'm using Bet365, I select their odds and then check any games that are over 1.70, as these are the lowest odds I'm using. This still means a lot of games to go through, but does speed things up a little, especially once you've got into the habit of doing it. There is a way see all the games' percentages in one go, however this is included in the paid subscription part of the website, and as I'm using the free section as a reference only, I'll make no futher comment on that. Once I've done that I then further reference the teams' recent form on the Soccerway website which is completely free and very useful. I use this site for my own personal betting and find the information and layout user-friendly. I guess overall that seems like a lot of effort to go through, but once into a rhythm it's a quicker process than it seems. I'm quite fortunate in that I work from home, so I do have a bit more flexibility to do this than I thought I would have when first starting a few weeks back (though of course I never do it in "work" time!;)) With regards to the "Draw No Bet", well I'm glad that you've been able to use that option successfully. A lot of the losing bets have ended in a Draw, and what I'm looking at doing is providing a bit more detailed analysis once the number of bets for the system hits a certain figure (I had in mind 100/150 as a starting point). There is also the option of the "Double Chance" bet, where your bet wins if the team you've selected Wins or Draws. Again, the odds are much lower but as you say, a profit's a profit! I did have a little play around myself, and found that selecting 3/4 of these matches using the "Double Chance" bet raises the odds to around 1.8/1.9, but then you are entering the world of the accumulator which obviously carries its own risks. Thanks again for you supportive message and good luck with your future betting! :ok

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Result for Wednesday 2nd May, with team bet on in bold: Mallorca vs Rayo Vallecano @ 1.85 - Score: 1-0:clap (+2.55pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 112.26 Staked: 200 Bets: 72 Win: 40 S/R: 55.56% P/L: +12.26 Yield: +6.13%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Result for Thursday 3rd May, with team bet on in bold: Urawa Red Diamonds vs Yokohama @ 2.00 - Score: 1-2:wall (-3pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 109.26 Staked: 203 Bets: 73 Win: 40 S/R: 54.79% P/L: +09.26 Yield: +4.56%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Interesting system, foxinexile! I also want to thank you for the reference to that site, betdevil. I didn't know about it and find it extremely useful as far as the information provided. Good luck with the system!

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Result for Friday 4th May, with team bet on in bold: Nimes vs Luzenac @ 1.9 - Score: 3-2:clap (+2.72pts) Start Bank: 100 Current Bank: 111.98 Staked: 206 Bets: 74 Win: 41 S/R: 55.41% P/L: +11.98 Yield: +5.82%

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Selections for Saturday 5th May, with teams bet on in bold: Busan vs Gyeongnam @ 1.83 (3pts staked) - 07:00, South Korea K League Ascoli vs Empoli @ 2.15 (2pts staked) - 14:00, Italy Serie B Verona vs Livorno @ 1.72 (3pts staked) - 14:00, Italy Serie B Rotherham Utd vs Northampton Town @ 1.8 (3pts staked) - 15:00, England League Two St Mirren vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle @ 2.3 (2pts staked) - 15:00, Scotland Premier League Niecieza vs Olimpia @ 1.83 (3pts staked) - 15:30, Poland First Liga Ferencvaros vs Lombard Papa @ 1.83 (3pts staked) - 16:30, Hungary NB One Barcelona 'B' vs Elche @ 1.8 (3pts staked) - 17:00, Spain Segunda Wacker Innsbruck vs Mattersburg @ 1.9 (3pts staked) - 17:30, Austria Bundesliga Deportes Iquique vs Santiago Wanderers @ 1.83 (3pts staked) - 21:00, Chile Apertura Seattle Sounders vs Philadelphia Union @ 1.7 (3pts staked) - 21:30, USA MLS

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System

Interesting system, foxinexile! I also want to thank you for the reference to that site, betdevil. I didn't know about it and find it extremely useful as far as the information provided. Good luck with the system!
Thanks caribe, glad to be of help! Hope it assists you with successful and profitable betting for the future! :ok

Re: Foxinexile's Winners System Selections for Sunday 6th May, with teams bet on in bold: Okayama vs Gifu @ 1.9 (3pts staked) - 08:00, Japan J2 League Yamagata vs Thespa Kusatsu @ 1.83 (3pts staked) - 10:30, Japan J2 League 1860 Munich vs Alemannia Aachen @ 2.1 (2pts staked) - 12:30, Germany Bundesliga Two Zenit St Petersburg vs Spartak Moscow @ 2.1 (2pts staked) - 13:00, Russia Premier League Anderlecht vs Club Brugge @ 1.72 (3pts staked) - 13:30, Belgium PlayOffs Group One All weekend results and banks will be updated some time on Monday morning, as I'm away from home overnight tomorrow.