PGA Tour 2012: RBC Heritage

Crouch Potato

Ricky Barnes @ 101 E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4-5 Fred Has played this event twice and finished 4th and 5th. Not in the best of form this year but he's 7/9 with a 3rd placing at Pebble Beach and should draw confidence from his good form at this course. Definitely value here. John Huh @ 101 E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4-5 Bet365 I liked John Huh for this event ever since his performance in the Farmer's Insurance, based on his consistently high ranking in Driving accuracy and the importance this course places on tee-to-green play. Unfortunately between then and now he won when I wasn't on so the odds aren't as big as I hoped, but at three figures I'll still take him. Tommy Gainey @ 176 E/W 1/4 1-2-3-4-5 Bet365 Two Gloves showed some glimpses of a return to form in his last event where he sat at -9 through 36 holes. Faded badly over the weekend to end up nowhere but it could be a positive sign that his form is improving after some early wrist problems. Was third in this event last year and hoping the culmination of improving seasonal form and good course form will find a challenger at odds.

Re: PGA: RBC Heritage MATT KUCHAR 16/1 ew Paddy Power I'm putting up Kuchar early because 16/1 may be gone before too long, masters 3rd was his 4th top 10 in 6 starts this year and he aint missed a cut in his last 7 trys at this tournament BO VAN PELT 25/1 e/w Paddy Power Another one of my men at the masters and i always like going for golfers who have had a great final round the week before so his -8 on sunday was the best round of masters week, decent record at this weeks tournament as well inside top 20 3 times before. BOO WEEKLEY 70/1 e/w paddy power Back to back winner here in 2007 & 2008 and was up there in final groups again last year so loves this week, coming back to a bit of form recently so should have a bit of confidence going for a thirs title here

Re: PGA Tour 2012: RBC Heritage Good luck guys. One more for me, my main bet that I was just waiting to get matched on: Henrik Stenson to win outright only 75s Betfair Looks close to returning to his old form. First showed signs in the European Tour and a recent 3rd were all signs of him recovering his touch. Really could have won the Masters IMO - That 4 over on the 18th in the 1st round killed a lot of his momentum, but he still had a lot of holes under Par. Frankly I think these odds are well overs - I was fully expecting 34s, maybe 41s. Absolutely love this bet. So watch him start with 2 triple bogeys...