** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April

I see a great value in De Grafschap. I mean 1,8 on Utrecht away?! They must be kidding. Utrecht with a very short squad, don't know about current missings, but they have been changing the squad regularly, game after game. De Grafschap with too many losses indeed, but they need those points much more than Utrecht. And to add, Poepon and El Hassnaoui are pretty dangerous forwards, with De Grafschap traditionally better in front of their fans. I remember those fans being pushy and loud, they will be on their best as their team needs those points badly. De Grafschap HW @5,2 (low stakes) De Grafschap 1X @1,95 (high stakes)
:cigar Who's the boss ah?

:cigar Who's the boss ah?
This time it's you :ok Result: De Graafschap 3 Vitesse 0 I saw some of the game, and although Vitesse had a lot of possesion, De Graafschap seemed to have more determination to win the game, and I think they deserved to win.

McNasara - a question please - in what sense was this match a 'derby'? The clubs aren't particularly close as far as I know' date=' so it's not a 'local derby'. What do you mean when you say derby?[/quote'] Derby of candidates for the title ;) thanks ;) I remembered that you mentioned that you live near Utrecht, are you from Houten, perhaps? As for the results, very poor performance from me, it will be better next time...