** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 10 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] S.B.V Excelsior v NEC (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.82 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 11 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AZ Alkmaar v FC Twente (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NAC Breda v Heracles Almelo (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RKC Waalwijk v PSV Eindhoven (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Roda JC v Feyenoord (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Heerenveen v Ajax (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] De Graafschap v FC Utrecht (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] VVV-Venlo v Vitesse (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] ADO Den Haag v FC Groningen (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April Exelsior vs NEC Nijmegen Very important game for both sides: Excelsior struggle for survival (only two points above the bottom); NEC fight for play-off position (with another six clubs). Away side is in much better shape, but it should be noted that they've never won Eredivisie match at Woudestein (artificial pitch). Home team have several problems with injured players, as opposed to Nijmegen. Just to add some interesting facts: Excelsior will play derby of Rotterdam against Feyenoord; and on the other hand, coach (Pastoor) and captain (Kolwijk) of NEC were in Excelsior for years. I'm still not sure whether away win has value, but I'll try... NEC Nijmegen @1.80 bet365 low stake

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April Excelsior - NEC Excelsior don’t lost any home match against NEC. The won 8 times this match and this was ended 4 times in a draw. But the form from Excelsior is terrible. From the last 5 matches they have lost 4 matches. They are on the 17th place from the 18 teams in this competition. Only in home matches they have a little bit advantage but they will be not playing on natural grass. NEC is the team in form and the are fully in the race for Play-offs for the European Competitions next year. The are don’t lost in the last 6 matches and they have with Lasse Schone a great playmaker. 4/10 NEC tb. Excelsior @ 1.77 Pinnacle

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April A word of warning: Danny Makkelie - was referee in 13 Eredivisie games this season and away side won only two time. He was awarded seven red cards in these games. It doesn't mean anything, but obviously this would be a fighting game cause both teams will go to win. Just for fun... red card @3.35 betfair minimum stake

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April NAC Breda - Heracles Almelo Go for the home team in this match. The will to earn this points at home after a row off very difficult matches. They will play in the evening what means a ‘avondje NAC’, this is a very acquaintance evening in this competition. The fans will make a lot off great atmosphere. Heracles Almelo will playing this match after a very dramatic weekend for him. They are losing the cup final and don’t playing well. They are playing dramatic and losing with 3-0. In this match they will miss Overtoom who is injured after this cupfinal. 3/10 NAC Breda -0.25 @ 1.85 Bet365

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April I see a great value in De Grafschap. I mean 1,8 on Utrecht away?! They must be kidding. Utrecht with a very short squad, don't know about current missings, but they have been changing the squad regularly, game after game. De Grafschap with too many losses indeed, but they need those points much more than Utrecht. And to add, Poepon and El Hassnaoui are pretty dangerous forwards, with De Grafschap traditionally better in front of their fans. I remember those fans being pushy and loud, they will be on their best as their team needs those points badly. De Grafschap HW @5,2 (low stakes) De Grafschap 1X @1,95 (high stakes)

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April

Exelsior 0:2 NEC Nijmegen Very important game for both sides: Excelsior struggle for survival (only two points above the bottom); NEC fight for play-off position (with another six clubs). Away side is in much better shape, but it should be noted that they've never won Eredivisie match at Woudestein (artificial pitch). Home team have several problems with injured players, as opposed to Nijmegen. Just to add some interesting facts: Excelsior will play derby of Rotterdam against Feyenoord; and on the other hand, coach (Pastoor) and captain (Kolwijk) of NEC were in Excelsior for years. I'm still not sure whether away win has value, but I'll try... NEC Nijmegen @1.80 bet365 low stake :clap
interesting match, fair result and good start of this round... :cigar

Excelsior - NEC Excelsior don’t lost any home match against NEC. The won 8 times this match and this was ended 4 times in a draw. But the form from Excelsior is terrible. From the last 5 matches they have lost 4 matches. They are on the 17th place from the 18 teams in this competition. Only in home matches they have a little bit advantage but they will be not playing on natural grass. NEC is the team in form and the are fully in the race for Play-offs for the European Competitions next year. The are don’t lost in the last 6 matches and they have with Lasse Schone a great playmaker. 4/10 NEC tb. Excelsior @ 1.77 Pinnacle
Fine winner here :).

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April 61.png AZ Alkmaar vs Twente 15.png The biggest derby of this round since both teams are candidates for the title. AZ have two more points and can be fully focus on the league after dropping out EL. They're waiting for another derby on Saturday, against PSV. Twente is perhaps in better shape lately, but they haven't won in Alkmaar for 10 years (with only 3 scored goals in the last 9 visits). Holman (mf, best assistant) is home absence, but on the other hand McClaren has more missings: Janssen, Brama, Landzaat (all midfielders), Wisgerhof (df, captain) and Mihaylov (1st gk) are all out. Good news is the return of topscorer Luuk de Jong (fw, 3rd league scorer). probable lineups: 4-3-3 >> Esteban; Marcellis, Moisander, Viergever, Poulsen; Maher, Elm, Martens; Gudmundsson, Benschop and Beerens. 4-3-3 >> Boschker; Kuiper, Bengtsson, Douglas, Rosales; Röseler, Fer, Chadli; John, de Jong and Verhoek. Odds are set correctly, so it's hard to find any value there... I expect a cautious game from both sides, at least in the first half because the stakes are high. X (1st half) @2.30 Bet365 low stake

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April 13.png Roda JC vs Feyenoord 4.png Another interesting match, Feyenoord is better placed team but Roda playing great at Limburg. However, Roda beat Feyenoord only 2 times in the last 11 mutual duels at home. Wielaert (df) is back for home team, Donald (mf) is only important missing. Visitors are also in a good mood, Fernandez (fw) returns from suspension and Schaaken (fw) is fit. probable lineups> 4-4-2 >> Kieszek; Monteyne, Vukovic, Biemans, Hempte; Delorge, Vormer, Beule, Ramzi; Junker and Malki. 4-3-3 >> Mulder; Leerdam, De Vrij, Vlaar, Indi; Clasie, Bakkal, El Ahmadi; Schaken, Guidetti and Cissé. Both of them will be highly motivated, Roda for EL play-off and F'noord for the title, yet away win lost value for me. Encounter between effective teams with great attackers (Malki 21g vs Guidetti 19g) indicates a lot of goals in Kerkrade. BTS & over 2,5 @1.75 at local high stake

NAC Breda - Heracles Almelo Go for the home team in this match. The will to earn this points at home after a row off very difficult matches. They will play in the evening what means a ‘avondje NAC’, this is a very acquaintance evening in this competition. The fans will make a lot off great atmosphere. Heracles Almelo will playing this match after a very dramatic weekend for him. They are losing the cup final and don’t playing well. They are playing dramatic and losing with 3-0. In this match they will miss Overtoom who is injured after this cupfinal. 3/10 NAC Breda -0.25 @ 1.85 Bet365
Totally agree on this one. Heracles were fully focussed on the cupfinal of this weekend which ended in a big disappointment for them. I expect that this is not out of the players heads already and that NAC can take advantage of this. The absence of Overtoom is also a serious blow for the visitors. NAC is a strong home team. They like to play against teams who like to play forward better than against teams who lean back and Heracles is a team that likes to play forward and pass the ball around. Also the mentioned atmosphere in the Rat Verlegh stadium at night games makes me bet on the home team. NAC tb. Heracles @ 2.15 (6/10)

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April 12.png RKC Waalwick vs PSV Eindhoven 11.png Home team have a surprisingly good season and a chance to reach play-off. Guests from Eindhoven are going to the title, after winning the Cup last weekend. RKC have four consecutive 1:0 wins at home, while PSV didn't won in the last five away games with only 3 scored goals. However, PSV haven't lost in Waalwijk in last 7 visits. Bandjar (df) is doubtful and ten Voorde (fw, topscorer) is out for host and their coach Brood will move to Roda next season (so the question is whether gk Zoet, who is on loan from PSV, will stay). On the other hand, PSV is in good mood after winning the KNVB trophy, and now are without important absences. probable lineups> 4-3-3 >> Zoet; van Peppen, Ramos, Drost, Bandjar; Sno, Duits, Braber; Schet, Nemeth and Meijers. 4-3-3 >> Tyton; Hutchinson, Marcelo, Bouma, Pieters; Labyad, Toivonen, Strootman; Wijnaldum, Lens and Mertens. Away side is the favorite, but odds are poor imo. However, RKC is the best surprise of the season, have home advantage and were rested last weekend. I expect a tactical game without a lot of nice moves. under 2,5 @2.20 Stan James low stake

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April Roda JC - Feyenoord This will be a important match for Feyenoord to make a step to European football in the next season. The hometeam had also change for a play-off ticket and will be a victory in the home game tonight. Roda JC missing Pluim (striker) and Donald (midfielder) with injuries. Pluim is not a important player for this team, but Donald is a player who will starts in the starting line in this matches. They won their last 2 home matches and lost the last 3 away matches. Feyenoord didn’t miss players who will play in the starting line. They are with a fully squad to this match. They are playing not good last match against NAC Breda (3-1 victory), but they are won 4 of his last 5 matches. With Schaken, Guidetti and Cisse they have a very good attacking line, who will make goals every match. 3/10 Over 3 goals @ 1.80 Pinnacle

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April Heerenveen - Ajax Title clash here between the two best performing sides of 2012: 1. Heerenveen 11-26 (25-15) 2. Ajax 11-25 (30-10) I don't want to bet on the final result here, but I do know that we will see a lot of goals here. Heerenveen are always playing attacking football, even against the top sides. Their frontline is in full strength (Narsingh-Dost-Assaidi). Both sides really need the win here. Heerenveen are 4 points behind Ajax, so this match is quite decisive for them in the race for the title. On the other hand Ajax can't drop points here with their rivals so close on the table. Heerenveen at home against the top sides so far: Heerenveen - Twente 1-5 Heerenveen - AZ 5-1 Heerenveen - PSV 1-5 Heerenveen - PSV 1-3 (cup) Heerenveen - Ajax: Over 3.5 goals @ 2.05 (5/10)

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April I also think that there will be goals in this game, but be aware that it is near the end of the season, so Ajax may be more cautious. What I mean, they can put some more attention on their own goal. The importance of the three points may cause a result of 1:2 for example, since they cannot afford receiving goals too easily.

You didn't say anything about De Grafschap. The only thing that misses in my puzzle is that I haven't watched them this season (last season they were good at home). Can anyone describe a bit? Thanx.
De Graafschap playing very defensive last games. But they are dramatic also this season. Maybe 2 or 3 good matches, but they are very poor overall. Don't know what i must think from this match, FC Utrecht is also nog steady enough this season. Every match they can play great or very poor. No bet for me.

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April 7.png Heerenveen vs Ajax 2.png Another derby (next to the one in Alkmaar) will play at Abe Lenstra and both clubs have the title motivation (6th against 1st, but there is only four points difference). Both teams are in good shape, but Ajax is the best form in the league. Janmaat (df) is only important missing for home team. On the other hand, van der Wiel (df), Boerrigter (fw), Ooijer (df) and Sigthórsson (fw) are doubtful after long injuries for Ajax. 4-3-3 >> Vandenbussche; Breuer, Gouweleeuw, Zomer, Schmidt; Kums, Elm, Djuricic; Aissaidi, Dost and Narsingh. 4-3-3 >> Vermeer; van Rhijn, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Blind; Anita, Janssen, Eriksen; Aisatti, de Jong and Ebecilio. Both teams are very efficient and have a strong offensive force, same time both want to win tonight. Ajax has no value for me because I think that H'veen will score at least one goal in front of their fans. BTS & over 2,5 @1.60 high stake *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- 9.png NAC Breda vs SC Heracles 72.png Meeting between teams from the bottom half of the table. Breda have a great home advantage (because Heracles play on artificial pitch at home), and Breda rested last weekend, while Heracles lost KNVB final against PSV. Home striker Bayram will start on the bench by coach decides (poor form) and Boukhari will replace him. Away captain van der Linden (df) and Overtoom (key mf) are out for Heracles. 4-3-3 >> ten Rouwelaar; Koenders, Luijckx, Botteghin, el Akchaoui; Schilder, Bonevacia, Buijs; Boukhari, Kolk and Lurling. 4-3-3 >> Pasveer; Looms, Rienstra, Jallo, Breukers; Duarte, Quansah, Bruns; Vejinovic, Everton and Armenteros. Odds are set correctly since NAC is favorite for several reasons. Home ground could be a crucial factor here, but also some important absences reducing possibility of visiting team. I'll take risks... NAC Breda to nil @4.40 min stake ***odds are from my local Good luck tonight :cigar

I also think that there will be goals in this game' date=' but be aware that it is near the end of the season, so Ajax may be more cautious. What I mean, they can put some more attention on their own goal. The importance of the three points may cause a result of 1:2 for example, since they cannot afford receiving goals too easily.[/quote'] I can imagine Ajax doing this indeed, but manager Jans from Heerenveen is the kind of manager that makes another more offensive substitution with such a score. When Heerenveen will be more pressing forward, this leaves space for Ajax on the break. So it will go either 2-2 or 1-3 then. BTW, nice discussion on this round, keep up the good work everyone (including me as newbie:p)

BTW, nice discussion on this round, keep up the good work everyone (including me as newbie:p)
Exactly, any useful information is welcome, especially by those who are from there... Unfortunately I don't see your location (in profile), but I guess that you and Alovenac are Dutch.

Exactly' date=' any useful information is welcome, especially by those who are from there... Unfortunately I don't see your location (in profile), but I guess that you and Alovenac are Dutch.[/quote'] Yes, I am Dutch. I think Alovenac is Dutch as well, think I've seen him on some Dutch forum as well. I will try to make an usefull contribution to the Eredivise threads here. GL all tonight!

NAC Breda - Heracles Almelo Go for the home team in this match. The will to earn this points at home after a row off very difficult matches. They will play in the evening what means a ‘avondje NAC’, this is a very acquaintance evening in this competition. The fans will make a lot off great atmosphere. Heracles Almelo will playing this match after a very dramatic weekend for him. They are losing the cup final and don’t playing well. They are playing dramatic and losing with 3-0. In this match they will miss Overtoom who is injured after this cupfinal. 3/10 NAC Breda -0.25 @ 1.85 Bet365
Roda JC - Feyenoord This will be a important match for Feyenoord to make a step to European football in the next season. The hometeam had also change for a play-off ticket and will be a victory in the home game tonight. Roda JC missing Pluim (striker) and Donald (midfielder) with injuries. Pluim is not a important player for this team, but Donald is a player who will starts in the starting line in this matches. They won their last 2 home matches and lost the last 3 away matches. Feyenoord didn’t miss players who will play in the starting line. They are with a fully squad to this match. They are playing not good last match against NAC Breda (3-1 victory), but they are won 4 of his last 5 matches. With Schaken, Guidetti and Cisse they have a very good attacking line, who will make goals every match. 3/10 Over 3 goals @ 1.80 Pinnacle
What a bad evening. NAC are very poor at home, missing after the 1-0 a big change to the 2-0. Second half they are creating nothing.

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April Im interested in backing the win for VVV vs Vittese at 5/2 (bet 365)... I usually don't bet on Dutch eredivise games but this one seems appealing as VVV are fighting to save themselves from relegation and it's important that they win this game because they are playing the team above them in the next game so they could close the gap to 2 points. Don't know much about either side though in terms of how they have played this season etc.. so I would appreciate anyone giving me a clearer incite on this game. Thanks

Re: Holland > Eredivisie > 10th - 12th April One another thing is the home record of VVV looks pretty decent in the past 6 league games they have won 5 and lost one and that game was the last game they have played at home and vittesse away record is the total opposite in where they have won 2 and lost 4.. Apologies about the reposting I am a first time poster..

61.png AZ Alkmaar vs Twente 15.png The biggest derby of this round
McNasara - a question please - in what sense was this match a 'derby'? The clubs aren't particularly close as far as I know, so it's not a 'local derby'. What do you mean when you say derby?

I see a great value in De Grafschap. I mean 1,8 on Utrecht away?! They must be kidding. Utrecht with a very short squad, don't know about current missings, but they have been changing the squad regularly, game after game. De Grafschap with too many losses indeed, but they need those points much more than Utrecht. And to add, Poepon and El Hassnaoui are pretty dangerous forwards, with De Grafschap traditionally better in front of their fans. I remember those fans being pushy and loud, they will be on their best as their team needs those points badly. De Grafschap HW @5,2 (low stakes) De Grafschap 1X @1,95 (high stakes)
Unfortunately, De Grafschap 'needing the points' hasn't stopped them losing their last five games. Utrecht are in much better form which is probably why their odds are much shorter. And I think Utrecht have an outside chance of finishing in the top 8 for a Europa League playoff place. http://uk.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2011-2012/regular-season/

One another thing is the home record of VVV looks pretty decent in the past 6 league games they have won 5 and lost one and that game was the last game they have played at home and vittesse away record is the total opposite in where they have won 2 and lost 4.. Apologies about the reposting I am a first time poster..
But overall Vitesse are in better form from than their last five games, and they are much higher placed in the league. http://uk.soccerway.com/national/netherlands/eredivisie/2011-2012/regular-season/