Scotland > William Hill Cup > April 14/15

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aberdeen v Hibernian (12:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Celtic v Hearts (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Scotland > William Hill Cup > April 14/15 Aberdeen V Hibs Aberdeen team news: Russell Anderson and Karl Arnason to be recalled to squad after missing the 3-1 win against Dundee Utd last week. Fraser Fyvie should also be included after recovering in time from an ankle injury. Hibs team news: Lewis Stevenson banned after picking up a booking in the quarter final win against Ayr Utd. Ian Murray and Danny Galbraith available after recent hip and groin injuries respectively. H2H in Scottish Cup: Played 30 Aberdeen 12 Hibs 9 Drawn 9 Good Luck:hope

Re: Scotland > William Hill Cup > April 14/15 One of the most anal penalty decisions you'll ever see in football history, Celtic Hearts, its a disgrace. Just seen it. Penalty taker should have been sent off immediately after for two yellow cards, 1 removing shirt, 2 time wasting. How pathetic running around and around with what may have still been several minutes added time to be played and a chance of an equaliser. An embarrassing victory.

Re: Scotland > William Hill Cup > April 14/15

One of the most anal penalty decisions you'll ever see in football history, Celtic Hearts, its a disgrace. Just seen it. Penalty taker should have been sent off immediately after for two yellow cards, 1 removing shirt, 2 time wasting. How pathetic running around and around with what may have still been several minutes added time to be played and a chance of an equaliser. An embarrassing victory.
Grapes = Sour :p

One of the most anal penalty decisions you'll ever see in football history, Celtic Hearts, its a disgrace. Just seen it. Penalty taker should have been sent off immediately after for two yellow cards, 1 removing shirt, 2 time wasting. How pathetic running around and around with what may have still been several minutes added time to be played and a chance of an equaliser. An embarrassing victory.
This is nonesense. It was a blatent penalty as there were two handball incidents after each other. Celtic's equaliser was offside by a yard. The referee added an extra 2 minutes on to the injury time anyway. This is a forum for discussing betting so dont post dross like this in future please. Well done to all Hearts backers. It was a thouroughly deserved win at cracking odds.

This is nonesense. It was a blatent penalty as there were two handball incidents after each other. Celtic's equaliser was offside by a yard. The referee added an extra 2 minutes on to the injury time anyway. This is a forum for discussing betting so dont post dross like this in future please. Well done to all Hearts backers. It was a thouroughly deserved win at cracking odds.
It was never a penalty, a shot was hit at Ledley/Wanyama at point blank range, none of them could have got out of the way. Hooper was marginally offside but its hardly comparable with the penalty decision which was horrendous. No-one backed Hearts in this thread so not sure who exactly you are congratulating. Hearts were over-priced, Celtic have been poor recently bar a one off game at Killie to win the league and didn't justify such favouritism.

It was never a penalty , a shot was hit at Ledley/Wanyama at point blank range, none of them could have got out of the way. Hooper was marginally offside but its hardly comparable with the penalty decision which was horrendous. No-one backed Hearts in this thread so not sure who exactly you are congratulating. Hearts were over-priced, Celtic have been poor recently bar a one off game at Killie to win the league and didn't justify such favouritism.
1 - It was a penalty as the referee gave it , it matters not one jot who could not' get out of the way' and by that statement i assume you admit the ball came into contact with a hand therefore a foul was commited , the camera's clearly show hand-ball as you have quite rightly highlighted :clap 2 - Offside is offside whether marginal or not !! so ,again, you agree with what the camera showed !! that is he was in an offside position when the ball was passed , however the linesman choose not to flag so we'll have to live with it after all he's only human :p .

It was never a penalty, a shot was hit at Ledley/Wanyama at point blank range, none of them could have got out of the way. Hooper was marginally offside but its hardly comparable with the penalty decision which was horrendous. No-one backed Hearts in this thread so not sure who exactly you are congratulating. Hearts were over-priced, Celtic have been poor recently bar a one off game at Killie to win the league and didn't justify such favouritism.
Your hurting, its a painful one I understand that. But again this is a forum for discussing betting so stick to the rules.

1 - It was a penalty as the referee gave it , it matters not one jot who could not' get out of the way' and by that statement i assume you admit the ball came into contact with a hand therefore a foul was commited , the camera's clearly show hand-ball as you have quite rightly highlighted :clap 2 - Offside is offside whether marginal or not !! so ,again, you agree with what the camera showed !! that is he was in an offside position when the ball was passed , however the linesman choose not to flag so we'll have to live with it after all he's only human :p .
Yes it struck his arm, but that does not make it a penalty! Even Craig Beattie and Pat Nevin admitted it wasn't a penalty on Sportscene. 'Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm'. And yes it does matter a jot if he couldn't get out the way. The ref actually gave it against Wanyama and not Ledley! Yeah it was offside, thats why I said it! The point I was making was its one of those marginal calls will go for you/against you, unlike the penalty which was just an incredibly poor decision.

Your hurting' date=' its a painful one I understand that. But again this is a forum for discussing betting so stick to the rules.[/quote'] Nah I'm not hurting, these things happen, ultimately Celtic are champions and Rangers are on the brink. Thats right it is a betting forum but twice now you have replied on this thread not discussing betting so maybe you should follow your own advice there.

Nah I'm not hurting, these things happen, ultimately Celtic are champions and Rangers are on the brink. Thats right it is a betting forum but twice now you have replied on this thread not discussing betting so maybe you should follow your own advice there.
Your right, I should not have got too involved in a general football arguement on this forum but that first post deserved to be scrutinised as it was not acurate. Anyway, your a great poster on this forum and often follow you. I am more of a viewer as I dont have balls like you to post my bets. Good luck for the weekend.:ok