Bolton v Fulham > 7 April

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April Prediction: Bolton win 2.7 @ William Hill Bolton are on a great run at the moment with 3 wins in a row, fighting against relegation against a team who have only won 2 games away from home all season. Fulham have lost 3 of their last 4 league games and are playing for nothing. Posted Record w/odds 22-18 +13.5 units (flat betting 1 unit per game)

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April Bolton 0 (AH) @ 1.95 (188bet) Bolton's home record is slightly better than Fulham's away record, with Fulham only having scored 8 goals on the road this season, with only 2 victories. Bolton are on good form, with three concurrent league wins, and they have been playing well. Their defence has been a problem all season but it looked stronger in the win at Wolves, despite the two goals conceded. They have more to play for here as they seek to avoid relegation. Fulham have had a long season, with the qualifying for the Europa League meaning they had to start a long time before the other clubs, and this is the time of year where it will start catching up with them. I can't see Fulham's players being that inspired for Bolton away, and their long term away form is poor; I think the value is on Bolton in this game, with the draw obviously a strong possibility. 1 pt.

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April Bolton vs Fulham I've had some trouble backing Bolton this season, and Fulham also to an extent. Bolton absolutely robbed Wolves of a win last week to show how harsh the league can be. With a better run in than their relegation rivals, Bolton are favourites to avoid the drop. Coyle will see this as a winnable game, with Fulham comfortably in mid table and is winding down their season. Fulham is a different team home and away. I've opposed them most times at home, where the odds have been rather poor recently to see them win against the likes of Norwich. When I do back them however, they never seem to be able to grab all 3 points. Most recently I remember against Swansea, in a game they actually lose 0 - 3. Very minor value in this one, extremely tight for value with slight odds for the draw after Boylesports drifted their odds beyond Pinnacle. Sa will be back for Fulham, the Russian Yak is a doubt. Striker Johnson is also out. Draw 5/2 Boylesports 2/10

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April Bolton have been playing nice football recently. They have won their last 2 home games against QPR and Blackburn and were not playing that bad away from home. Not many teams can take points away against teams like Chelsea, Man.City and Tottenham. They also won last week against Wolves and if they can continue like that I believe they can avoid relegation. So to sum up in their last 6 games in all competitions Bolton lost 3 games against teams in the top 5 and won 3 games against teams. So basically based on their form it would have been reasonable to back them to win. However, upon checking their head to head stats I have noticed that in the last 3 home meetings at home against Fulham Bolton drew 2 games 0-0 and lost once 1-3. So, I will back them with some insurance. Bolton 0 (AH) (2 units) ​Bet365

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April Bolton DNB. 1.80 @ Bet365 (6/10) Bolton are on a very good run and can potentially win this match but I'm not sure. Kind of looks like a dull draw. Fulham are very poor away from home, don't score as many goals as they get at home. I'd say it will be 0-0 or a narrow home win today at the Reebok. Three of the last four fixtures have been 0-0.

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April Under 2.5 @ 2.00 pinnacle Should be a pretty even game with Bolton having won their last 3 games and every point being vital for them as they look to move away from the bottom 3. They have been amongst the goals, but will find some problems in getting past a decent Fulham defence, that has conceded one goal or less in its last 3 away games. The problem for Fulham has been their scoring on the road as they have scored just one goal in their last 4 away games, and they have scored in jsut one of their last 4 visits to Bolton. With their last two away games resulting in 0-0 draws, and they have had three 0-0 draws in their last 4 games in Bolton, then there is a good chance that this game is a low scoring one Season record: 136-187 (-5.78)

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April I also backed the draw @ 3.5 a few days ago with Betfair. Bolton have been on a winning streak, albeit quite a lucky one, where they were dominated by Wolves yet won 3-2, and to an extent were lucky to beat QPR 2-1, despite QPR down to 10 for just over half the game. Fulham are up and down, but are usually more conservative away from home and struggle to fashion too many chances, a measly return of 8 away goals is easilly the worst out of any team in the league. They have conceded only 19, the 5th best in the league. Thus unders seems like the best bet (especially at evens as quote above) but I like the value in the draw

Re: Bolton v Fulham > 7 April

Bolton vs Fulham I've had some trouble backing Bolton this season, and Fulham also to an extent. Bolton absolutely robbed Wolves of a win last week to show how harsh the league can be. With a better run in than their relegation rivals, Bolton are favourites to avoid the drop. Coyle will see this as a winnable game, with Fulham comfortably in mid table and is winding down their season. Fulham is a different team home and away. I've opposed them most times at home, where the odds have been rather poor recently to see them win against the likes of Norwich. When I do back them however, they never seem to be able to grab all 3 points. Most recently I remember against Swansea, in a game they actually lose 0 - 3. Very minor value in this one, extremely tight for value with slight odds for the draw after Boylesports drifted their odds beyond Pinnacle. Sa will be back for Fulham, the Russian Yak is a doubt. Striker Johnson is also out. Draw 5/2 Boylesports 2/10
-2 units