** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokerstars Currency Options

deadlydaveLDN

Re: Pokerstars Currency Options Dave i looked in to this when I had my PCA entry money sitting in my account. Pokerstars I believe are actually very reasonable as they use the mid-market Reuters rate for currency transactions which is pretty decent compared to any high street type of operation where you would transact a curreny exchange. I guess it really depends what your motivations are and if you are ever going to withdraw the cash into your home currency to spend. The main thing to note is that you use £ for daily life and Pokerstars games are generally in $. No matter what happens with currency fluctuations you will always have to play in $ and spend £ in the UK. When you talk about not playing - are you talking long periods of time or on a daily basis etc....if it is daily then you should not even bother unless you can predict world macro-ecomomic disasters (in which case you are in the wrong business). If it is longer periods of time and you are not looking to profit or lose from these fluctuations then you should deposit and withdraw back into £ before having long breaks as otherwise, yes your $$ will get eroded or benefit depending on the economy.