1p to a million in 28 steps

samslunch

In just 28 steps we could be millionaires, how simple does that sound. Starting with just 1p doubled every time 28 times to be exact. I think it's just over a million by £320 I got this system from Stuart Goldsmith. I've had this small golden coloured A6 booklet for over 10 years. I've been doing the horse racing for about 8 years, losing many times, but like with the light bulb, was it Thomas Edison that kept trying like a 10.000 times, and he wouldn't give up till he had found a way. I'm not interested in horse racing as such, I'm more interested in winning, and what I have found is the most simplistic way to make alot of money........so now is the time to go public with this system. I will put up 2 or 3 races a day, completely free of charge for you to test my system as well, just to see how well you get on. I will do a before and after the race, I can positively say I win every first race every day so far, so bring on tomorrow's races. I have also got the documented the results for over 4 weeks. Like I said every first race i put money on I win.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.