Sunderland v QPR > 24 March

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March Sunderland @ evens with Bet365 This is a price that I don't really understand. Sunderland's home form since Martin O'Neill arrived has been impressive with 5 wins from 7 in the league, and just the one loss to a 90th minute Thierry Henry goal against Arsenal. They may have faltered a little on the road of late, but the manner of their 1-0 win over Liverpool last time out at the Stadium of Light confirms they are still a tough nut to crack on home soil. QPR's stunning fight back last night must surely give them some belief, but it shouldn't be allowed to disguise the fact that Liverpool were much the better side for most of the game, and should have been home and dry long before Derry kick-started the turnaround. Only Bolton have lost more league games away from home than season than Rangers and, with 6 defeats in their last 8 games away from Loftus Road, it's hard to see Mark Hughes' team taking anything from this trip to Wearside.

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March I think O'Neill may rest a few players, maybe squad players like Gardner and Campbell, but he would then bring in Colback and Wickham. Another thing to note is that Sessegnon returns from suspension and will be starting on Saturday. Evens is a cracking price with Sess back, looked solid at home recently too.

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March Sunderland vs QPR Pretty simple for this game in my opinion. Stadium of light will be thinking about the tie on tuesday against Everton in the FA cup replay and not this one. They have no extra incentives to have a higher placed league finish being safe from relegation. I'd expect O'Neill to rest at least half of his players. QPR's win against Liverpool is a real confidence booster. I think the sunderland fans will understand the priorities this season and agree that they have a very good chance to make a Wembley appearance. QPR+0.5 1.840 188Bet 10/10

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March I mentioned this in the Man U v Fulham thread, but it probably bears repeating here. Don't forget there is the small matter of almost £1 million per Premier League place to play for and, whilst Sunderland sit in 9th place right now, they are only 1 point ahead of Norwich in 14th. I'm sure O'Neill will have one eye on the FA Cup replay on Tuesday night, but I really don't see him resting half his team for this game, and his interview with the club website today suggests he isn't planning to do that either:

"I've mentioned previously about the exertions of the FA Cup and we have another game to consider again next week. "But we'd just like to get some more points on the board; the most important thing for us to try and maintain our position in the league."
http://www.safc.com/news/20120323/oneills-qpr-preview_2256213_2689895 Now, that's not to say that QPR's motivation might not be greater, as they are fighting for their Premier League lives, but I think it's dangerous to assume that Sunderland will automatically prioritise a cup quarter final over the league.

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March [TABLE] [TR] [TD=align: right]Sunderland[/TD] [TD=align: center] 28.75[/TD] [TD=align: center] 22.00 - 76.50[/TD] [TD=align: center] 56.75[/TD] [TD] QPR[/TD] [TD=align: center] -28.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I found the prediction ratings interesting for this game. It would suggest Sunderland have been average at home, while Q.P.R have done enough to win games.

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March Sunderland have been impressive since O'Neil has taken over winning five of there seven league games at home. QPR have a poor away record which reads 3-2-9 scoring fifteen goals in fourteen matches and have conceded 26. I can't see O'Neil resting loads of players for there cup replay in the week and fully expect them to beat a poor QPR side who I think will be relegated. Sunderland 2.00 Betvictor

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March

[TABLE] [TR] [TD=align: right]Sunderland[/TD] [TD=align: center] 28.75[/TD] [TD=align: center] 22.00 - 76.50[/TD] [TD=align: center] 56.75[/TD] [TD] QPR[/TD] [TD=align: center] -28.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I found the prediction ratings interesting for this game. It would suggest Sunderland have been average at home, while Q.P.R have done enough to win games.
What do those figures mean?

Still going straight over my head, maybe it's too late for me :lol

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March Sunderland @ 2.12 pinnacle Sunderland have won 4 of their last 5 home games, with a clean sheet in each of these home wins, and like them to be too strong for QPR who have just two draws to go with 6 losses in their last 8 away games. Though they fought back well to beat Liverpool midweek, they were fortunate to do so, as they were pretty much second best for most of the game, and doubt that Sunderland will give them too much latitude here. They beat them 3-2 at QPR earlier in the season and like them to do the double over them here Season record: 134-176 (+2.47)

Re: Sunderland v QPR > 24 March I should agree with next match psychology, and priorities for the club. But I also must add, I play football twice a week one hour strait, and I don't think in that point do I have to work tomorrow, am I going later in pub, or I nave to see with my girlfriend and have to do some more exercise. I only care in that point to win that game no matter what. :) We are men, we don't like to lose :)

Sunderland vs QPR Pretty simple for this game in my opinion. Stadium of light will be thinking about the tie on tuesday against Everton in the FA cup replay and not this one. They have no extra incentives to have a higher placed league finish being safe from relegation. I'd expect O'Neill to rest at least half of his players. QPR's win against Liverpool is a real confidence booster. I think the sunderland fans will understand the priorities this season and agree that they have a very good chance to make a Wembley appearance. QPR+0.5 1.840 188Bet 10/10
-10 units Cisse is such a donkey