Norwich v Wolves > 24 March

Re: Norwich v Wolves > 24 March Norwich vs Wolves Was rather surprised to see Norwich being favorites to beat wolves at home. Norwich haven't been great recently and has definitely lost their early season momentum and ambition. Safe from relegation, the performance levels have dropped. Last time out at home they were completely Dominated by a relegation threatentened Wigan side who should have won the game by a couple of goals. Wolves on the other hand hasn't exactly been playing well either under Terry Connor. Being thumped 5 - 0 twice is not great when you've only been in charge for about a month. However, that heavy loss against Man Utd was only because of the sending off of Zubar at 1 - 0. Should he not have been sent off, I'd expect Wolves to give Manchester Utd a tougher fight to get all 3 points. Plus the fact that Manchester united had the chance to put clear daylight between them and City before they played Chelsea, the players were hungry to win. A clinical Manchester United is nobody's match. Without any incentives to win except a higher placed league finish, again at this stage of the season Lambert is probably already relishing next season. Norwich still has the same old injuries, whilst Zubar's suspension wil start today for Wolves. The relegation scrap has been stepped up with Blackburn and QPR winning. Wolves will need to gamble for all 3 points here or fight for their lives should they go behind. Usually would cover mostly a Wolves win, but a draw can be a very stubborn result even though both sides will go going for the win, as discovered many times before in similar situations, and more recently with Norwich vs Wigan. Wolves +0.5 188Bet 10/10

Re: Norwich v Wolves > 24 March I agree with the above; I'm avoiding Norwich like the plague here. Wins have dried up recently and Wolves have much, much more to play for. They badly need to start winning with games quickly running out. They are good value here based on that imo. As far as goals go, BTTS looks good, 10/14 of Norwichs home games have had it, same for Wolves' away game. 71% chance of it occuring tomorrow which I like. Over 2.5 is a different though, as that is only 57% likely. Although that is still above 50/50, this indicates to me that.... BTTS + Under 2.5 = 1-1 draw. Norwich 1-1 Wolves @ 7/1 (William Hill) I can't see either side being happy with that though; Norwich want to get their season going again and Wolves need 3 points rather than 1. Unsure whether to follow the stats or not.

Re: Norwich v Wolves > 24 March Under 2.5 @ 2.12 centrebet Norwich's form has dropped off as they have scored just once in their last 3 EPL games, while their defence has allowed just one goal in each of these games. Hard to see Wolves scoring though, as they have not scored in their last 3 games, but their defence has allowed 12 goals in these 3 games. However, with Norwich not much doing much either of late then their defence may get a reprieve. Desperate times for Wolves, and a point here will be valuable to them, so expect them to play it very conservative here, and aim to get a point out of this game Season record: 134-176 (+2.47)

Re: Norwich v Wolves > 24 March

Norwich vs Wolves Was rather surprised to see Norwich being favorites to beat wolves at home. Norwich haven't been great recently and has definitely lost their early season momentum and ambition. Safe from relegation, the performance levels have dropped. Last time out at home they were completely Dominated by a relegation threatentened Wigan side who should have won the game by a couple of goals. Wolves on the other hand hasn't exactly been playing well either under Terry Connor. Being thumped 5 - 0 twice is not great when you've only been in charge for about a month. However, that heavy loss against Man Utd was only because of the sending off of Zubar at 1 - 0. Should he not have been sent off, I'd expect Wolves to give Manchester Utd a tougher fight to get all 3 points. Plus the fact that Manchester united had the chance to put clear daylight between them and City before they played Chelsea, the players were hungry to win. A clinical Manchester United is nobody's match. Without any incentives to win except a higher placed league finish, again at this stage of the season Lambert is probably already relishing next season. Norwich still has the same old injuries, whilst Zubar's suspension wil start today for Wolves. The relegation scrap has been stepped up with Blackburn and QPR winning. Wolves will need to gamble for all 3 points here or fight for their lives should they go behind. Usually would cover mostly a Wolves win, but a draw can be a very stubborn result even though both sides will go going for the win, as discovered many times before in similar situations, and more recently with Norwich vs Wigan. Wolves +0.5 188Bet 10/10
Cant believe wolves threw this away after taking the lead... In real trouble now! I really thought they were going to get something after Holt was sent off! -10 units