** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Swedish hockey play-offs 19/3

Sorry for late posting but I'll be brief. Skellefteå - MODO quarter-finals, game 5. Skellefteå @ 1.80 Betsafe I think that those of you who have Betsafe or that can get 1.75 or above for Skellefteå should consider a bet on them. They've won the first two games and lost the next two in sudden death against Modo (which of course makes it 2-2 in the series). In the last two games Modo have been somewhat lucky and have had a goalie that has played like a freakin alien, in the last game he saved over 40 shots. I feel that Modo are due a loss here since Skellefteå have been the better team for most of the games and must bounce back here in their own arena. If they lose Modo will have an excellent chance at home in Örnsköldsvik on tuesday. Remember, I'm a huge Modo fan so it hurts a bit to go for Skellefteå but Skellefteå it is. Good luck.:hope I'll try to have some more bets in the time to come... Game starts 15:00 CET!

Re: Swedish hockey play-offs 19/3

Well, if this isn't a blast from the past.:nana Bamse going against MODO :eek
It's really nice to see you CBG!! If we only could summon G:G, expert and a few more... Too bad the season is coming to an end but there's always 12/13...

Re: Swedish hockey play-offs 19/3 Thanks Djalmha Yeah, I hope to put in a few bets next season, at least when it comes to Swedish hockey. I don't think I'll be making many punts on german div 2 and the other little leagues but I'll give it a shot!