Everton v Arsenal > March 21st

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st After losing 0-2 against Sunderland in FA Cup Arsenal played really well and managed 4 straight wins against Tottenham, Liverpool, Milan and Newcastle. In these 4 games they have scored 12 goals and conceded 4. Everton however are in bad form and are really inconsistent. In my opinion the only reason why Arsenal are priced @ 2.40 is because Everton managed to beat teams like Man.City, Chelsea and Tottenham at home. In addition to their recent good form Arsenal have also good record against Everton. The Gunners haven't lost to Everton in their last 9 games, managing 7 wins and 2 draws. They also won the last two away games against them. ARsenal @ 2.40 (4 units) ​William Hill

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st Everton also played twice since we beat Newcastle last Monday, we've had the benefit of 9 days rest while Everton have played Liverpool away(where they made changes) and a slugfest at home to Sunderland on Saturday in that time. I do think it will be a tough game however, it usually is at Goodison and we can be vulnerable on the road. We are in good nick at the moment though - nearly at full strength bar Wilshere's injury, and others like Mertesacker are long-term of course. Team should be : Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs or Santos, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Walcott, Van Persie, Oxlade-Chamberlain or Gervinho. One thing about Everton is the lack of goal threat, Jelavic has come in and scored once so we'll see how he does. Moyes will of course have his lads fired up and they'll fight for every ball. I priced us at 2.20 so see some value in our current odds given the circumstances, draw wouldnt shock me given Evertons graft in big home matches this year but I think we win if we score twice.

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st Arsenal win 2.4 @ William Hill Arsenal are really going for this top 4 finish while Everton will have one eye on a replay next week at the Stadium of Light. If Everton weren't in genuine contention for the FA Cup I would stay away from this one, since they have a habit of upsetting the big teams at home. Arsenal are in great form at the moment, they have won 8/12 games versus mid table sides. They have also won more points from being 1-0 down than any other side in the league. This will be their chance to leap frog Spurs into 3rd spot. Last season saw a 2-1 win for the Gunners at Goodison Park.

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st EVERTON VS ARSENAL PICK: Arsenal -0.5 @ 2.38 (PaddyPower) or 2.3 (bet365) Teams Form: Arsenal are in a great run of form at the moment with 4 consecutive EPL wins all of which they have come from behind and have broken a PL record with this. The Gunners have also won 7 out of their last 8 EPL matches. Impressive indeed. Arsenal have really picked their game up at this stage of the season, with certain players like Rosicky, Walcott, Ox, Vermaelen etc. and of course van Persie who has been outstanding all season long, but for me Rosicky's found form is what has been fundamental for the gunners to be playing such good football right now. The veteran footballer has finally found form after long injury spells and is having a very good effect. Arsenal will dominate this midfield if the little Mozart is hitting the right tunes again. Everton have one of the worst goalscoring records in the league. They have really had trouble getting the ball in the back of the net. I can really see them struggling here. Though Everton have enjoyed a good spell lately winning both Chelsea and Spurs. I believe physically they wont be as up to this as Arsenal and as such wont be able to play that pressure that really bothers other teams they are so good at throughout the 90 minutes of the match. I can see more Goals in the second half than the first half as Everton tire out. Arsenal on the other hand have a good 9 days rest prior to this and should be fired up to take 3 points home. Team News: Both teams seem to have a fit squad for this one. Minus of course the long lasting absences due to injury which we all already know. Weather: 6 F or 4 C. Normal weather for this time of year. Has no effect on the match or our bet. Stats: Everton last 10 games: Won: 5, Lost: 1, Drawn: 4, Goals Scored: 12, Goals Received: 8 Arsenal last 10 games: Won: 7, Lost 2, Drawn: 1, Goals Scored: 24, Goals Received: 14 Good Luck!

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st Everton vs Arsenal Everton really know how to kill Premier league giants here. Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham more recently have all fell here at Goodison. Atmosphere should be great again on this Wednesday evening. Though in the league, there really isn't that much to play for. Moyes knows that the FA cup is their priority and qualification will mean a trip to Wembley. Arsenal on the other hand has only one objective this season also, and that is to secure a top 4 spot for next season's Champions league spot. Their last minute goal by Vermaelon against Newcastle at the emirates denied me a healthy profit, though they deserved the win. However, at home against Newcastle they really needed to perform much better to be the heavy favourites, and Newcaslte could have easily held out for a 1 - 1 draw. Technically Arsenal had to come back from behind (premier league record, thats quite a few in a row now) to beat them, though the first two goals were clustered together to make the win seem a little less fortunate that it was. With the replay at the Stadium of light on next Monday, I dont see Moyes making too many changes and reservations for the match, though I could be wrong. Against Liverpool he did, though those two fixtures were closer together. 5 days in between fixtures should be plenty and I expect Everton to turn up. I see Everton holding out for at least a draw here. However Moyes do have some injuries to the likes of Rodwell, Gibson and Coleman whilst Arteta returns to goodison for the first time since he left the blue side of Merseyside. Not even a guarantee that Arsenal will turn up, though Arsenal are of course still the favourites, but the degree is so thin that Value is back on Everton. Everton +0.25 1.900 Bet365 10/10

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st Under 2.5 @ 1.93 pinnacle Everton have been hard to beat at home of late as they have 3 wins and a draw in their last 4 home games in the EPL, with just one goal allowed in these games. They have gone under in each of these 4 games, as well as in 7 of their last 8 EPL games at home. Arsenal should provide a stern test for them as they have been scoring goals but also leaving it late to win their games. Apart their demolition of Spurs, they scored in the 95th minute to beat Newcastle 2-1, scored a 92nd minute winner to fortunately beat Liverpool at Anfield and a 91st winner in beating Sunderland at the Stadium of Light. They have relied on van Persie for goals, and if the Everton defence keep him locked up, then no other player has been prolific in scoring for them, so can see this being a low scoring game, with Everton a good chance to get a point out of this. Season record: 132-174 (+2.51)

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st

After losing 0-2 against Sunderland in FA Cup Arsenal played really well and managed 4 straight wins against Tottenham, Liverpool, Milan and Newcastle. In these 4 games they have scored 12 goals and conceded 4. Everton however are in bad form and are really inconsistent. In my opinion the only reason why Arsenal are priced @ 2.40 is because Everton managed to beat teams like Man.City, Chelsea and Tottenham at home. In addition to their recent good form Arsenal have also good record against Everton. The Gunners haven't lost to Everton in their last 9 games, managing 7 wins and 2 draws. They also won the last two away games against them. ARsenal @ 2.40 (4 units) ​William Hill
Good day for me :)

Re: Everton v Arsenal > March 21st

Everton vs Arsenal Everton +0.25 1.900 Bet365 10/10
Clinical win for Arsenal, Everton never created enough clear cut chances and perhaps still felt that match against Sunderland. Though If I had backed Arsenal, Everton was bound to grab a stoppage time equiliser. -10 units