Newcastle v Norwich > March 18th

Re: Newcastle v Norwich > March 18th Meeting: Newcastle United - Norwich City Type: Newcastle Untied than 1.5 cards Rate: 2.10 Bookmaker: Bet365 Rate: 4/10 The result: Analysis: This time we move to the former St. James Park, where he will visit darling - Norwich City to face the team, "Magpie". First, we begin the presentation of the judge of that meeting, because it is the most important information. "Fat Phil" probably needs no introduction, but if someone does not know who it is that's writing - Phil Dowd, now, after22 games a leader determined to the table, most kartkujących referees in the PremierLeague - 90 yellow cards and two red cards. Recently I was somewhat disappointed, butnot quite, because it was a bigger wine Liverpool, who played almost purely in the "Liverpool derby." But, well, then he will repay what he took today ... Newcastle on Monday after the defeat to Arsenal moves away from the bonus of playing in European Cup, losing to fifth place just four points and win against beniaminkowi like they needoxygen ... However, even for "Canaries" this meeting is very important ... In the event of victory, at best, a team led by Paul Lambert could jump to eighth, so there is somethingto play. Both teams are fighting for three points, we know that Norwich City has a more difficult task, but not impossible ... I think the two cards for Newcastle is a very good bet, and the course? Luxor Temple is a game ...

Re: Newcastle v Norwich > March 18th As mentioned in most previews, If Newcastle score, Norwich would have broke a new Premier League record...of having 29 successive top-flight games without a clean sheet. With 11 goals in the last 6 home Premier League games, Newcastle looks like they'll be 'helping' Norwich to break the record. On the attacking portion, Norwich does have a decent away scoring record. Despite losing Man City, Man U, Chelsea, & draws against Liverpool they managed to score 1 goal in each game. I'm going to try 3/10 either BTTS @ 1.66 (>Betfair) or over 2.5 @ 1.76 (>Betfair).

Re: Newcastle v Norwich > March 18th A even quicker review: Norwich were poor at home against Wigan, and their early season momentum seems to have halted. The same can be said of Newcastle, but after their last tie against Sunderland which they should have won at St. James park, they're should be fired up for this fixture. They still have a significant chance that they can get a European spot and that will be their aim. Norwich on the other hand have nothing much more to play for other than a higher placed finished in the Premier league. Theres a big difference in terms of quality. 1.87 for Newcastle looks long to me, but I fancy them to win by a couple of goals a significant amount of time. Newcastle -0.75 2.07 188 5/10

Re: Newcastle v Norwich > March 18th Over 3.5 @ 2.67 bet365 Newcastle have scored and conceded in 5 of their last 7 EPL games, as well as in their last 3 home games. Norwich have scored and conceded in 3 of their last 4 games, as well as in 8 of their last 10 away games in the EPL, so like both teams to score here. Both teams like to attack, and expect them to have this approach, much like they did in the reverse fixture when Norwich won 4-2 at home. A win for Newcastle and they inch closer to 4th spot while a win for Norwich sees them go into the top half of the ladder, so both teams have plenty to play for a win. Like the look of goals in this game Season record: 129-168 (+3.82)

Re: Newcastle v Norwich > March 18th

A even quicker review: Norwich were poor at home against Wigan, and their early season momentum seems to have halted. The same can be said of Newcastle, but after their last tie against Sunderland which they should have won at St. James park, they're should be fired up for this fixture. They still have a significant chance that they can get a European spot and that will be their aim. Norwich on the other hand have nothing much more to play for other than a higher placed finished in the Premier league. Theres a big difference in terms of quality. 1.87 for Newcastle looks long to me, but I fancy them to win by a couple of goals a significant amount of time. Newcastle -0.75 2.07 188 5/10
+2.675 units