Fulham v Swansea > March 17th

Re: Fulham v Swansea > March 17th Fulham vs Swansea Any mug will tell you that the obvious stat for this fixture is that both teams are very good at home, and rather weak away. The reverse fixture earlier this season ended 2 – 0 to Swansea at the Liberty, though Dempsey missed a late penalty to make it 1 – 1 before Graham added another late on. So I would think its pretty obvious that Fulham should be the strong favourites here, and was somewhat surprised to find them only being at a marginal favourite including home advantage at 9/10. Really imo, Fulham have a better squad with some great new additions and that home advantage should count double, with Swansea being poor away. So what could the bookies know that I don’t? Fulham have been in good form, especially at home. Very comfortable on the ball and Pogrebnyak scoring 3, smashing 5 past wolves. They had a win of 3 consecutive wins on the bounce before losing at Villa to a late goal in a match that probably should have finished as a draw, though perhaps Villa had more of the chances. Swansea are also on a run of 2 wins against Wigan and Man City and will be looking to perhaps make it a third win in a row. Swansea are in perfect health with no fresh injuries for Rodgers to worry about. Nothing much on the Fulham side either as far as I know right now, except that Grygera will probably miss the rest of the season. More team news closer to the event could fluctuate the odds, but I really don’t see Fulham drifting to evens, unless Depmsey, Ruiz and Pogrebnyak all become doubts for this game. Fulham -0.5 1.900 188 10/10

Re: Fulham v Swansea > March 17th

Fulham vs Swansea So I would think its pretty obvious that Fulham should be the strong favourites here, and was somewhat surprised to find them only being at a marginal favourite including home advantage at 9/10. Really imo, Fulham have a better squad with some great new additions and that home advantage should count double, with Swansea being poor away. So what could the bookies know that I don’t?
Swansea have won 3/5 away from home since the new year (v Wigan, West Brom and Aston Villa). Up until that point they'd gained 3 points from 9 away games. Plus they are coming off the back of that victory v Man City. Fulham are strong at home, though they have conceded 19 in 14 home games, so it could be a close affair.

Swansea have won 3/5 away from home since the new year (v Wigan, West Brom and Aston Villa). Up until that point they'd gained 3 points from 9 away games. Plus they are coming off the back of that victory v Man City. Fulham are strong at home, though they have conceded 19 in 14 home games, so it could be a close affair.
All 3 of the sides were not in great form. Villa are poor at home under pressure with this boss McLeish, Wigan were horrendous and a somewhat fortunate win over West Brom having gone behind. Im trying to generalise here to start my preview, with Fulham having a reputation for being poor away, better at home and better at home and poor away for Swansea also.

Re: Fulham v Swansea > March 17th Swansea +0.5 @ 2.05 bet365 Very good value on Swansea to win this as not much separates the two sides. Fulham have won 3 of their last 4 games, conceding just one goals, while at home, they have won 4 and drawn the other of their last 5 home games. Swansea have won their last two games, without conceding a goal, and have allowed just one goal when they have won 3 of their last 5 away games. Both teams defences are their strength and can see them negating the other. Like Swansea to grab at least a point here, and would not be surprised if they get all 3 points, as they do play well, and their passing game is very good. Season record: 127-167 (+3.85)

Swansea +0.5 @ 2.05 bet365 Very good value on Swansea to win this as not much separates the two sides. Fulham have won 3 of their last 4 games, conceding just one goals, while at home, they have won 4 and drawn the other of their last 5 home games. Swansea have won their last two games, without conceding a goal, and have allowed just one goal when they have won 3 of their last 5 away games. Both teams defences are their strength and can see them negating the other. Like Swansea to grab at least a point here, and would not be surprised if they get all 3 points, as they do play well, and their passing game is very good. Season record: 127-167 (+3.85)
I have to disagree with you here blackcrow. I'm thinking in quite the oposite direction.. Fulham have won 4/5 recent home EPL games, averaging 3 goals a game; with 4/5 of those covering overs. In Pogrebnyak, Dempsey, Ruiz & Debele they have more than enough talent to trouble the Swans, who lose to any decent team away from home. Knowing Swansea are missing Nathan Dyer gives me even more confidence in thinking home win is the way to go. They Swans only play 1 way and both are confortably around the mid-table, so we could see a few goals in this one, as has been the case at Craven Cottage in recent times. Home win @ 1.85 OVER 2.5 @ 2.00 - both odds with PP :)

Re: Fulham v Swansea > March 17th Meeting: Fulham - Swansea City Type: Fulham over 0.5 card Rate: 1.40 Bookmaker: Bet365 Rate: 3/10 The result: Analysis: You actually do not understand the line ... A judge may not be the best in terms of number of cards shown to the meetings that led. But if only one is able to play cards fora team not to turn heads. Even more so, that course is not the worst, and to raise thesame time. Mark Halsey - 15 matches - 38 yellow cards, a little over 2.5 cards per game,not a bad result, but it does not knock ... At Craven Cottage will meet two neighboring teams Fulham and Swansea City. For bothit is a great opportunity to jump as Norwich City up to 8th place. "The Swans" in awaygame average. Fulham have not recently popisało at Villa Park, losing 0-1, where it seemed that after the destruction of the London team, "Wolves" - 5-0 match againstAston Villa are in position to win or tie, was sadly different ... I think that type of one card for Londoners to promotion, which is worth using ...

Meeting: Fulham- SwanseaCity Type:Fulhamover 0.5card Rate: 1.40 Bookmaker:Bet365 Rate: 3/10 The result: Analysis:Youactuallydo not understandthe line...A judge maynot be the bestin terms ofnumber ofcardsshownto themeetings thatled.But ifonlyoneisable to playcardsfora teamnotto turn heads.Even more so,thatcourse is notthe worst, andtoraisethesametime.MarkHalsey- 15matches- 38yellow cards,alittle over2.5cardsper game,not a badresult, butitdoes notknock... AtCravenCottagewill meettwo neighboringteamsFulham andSwanseaCity.For bothit is agreat opportunityto jumpasNorwichCityupto8th place."TheSwans"in awaygameaverage.Fulhamhave not recentlypopisałoatVilla Park,losing0-1, whereit seemed thatafter the destruction ofthe Londonteam, "Wolves" -5-0match againstAston Villaare inposition to winortie,was sadlydifferent ...I think thattypeofonecard forLondonerstopromotion, whichis worth using...
:welcome LazyMan I'm guessing that you're copying and pasting from an online translator, which is fine, but some of the words are running together which is making your post very difficult to read. If you could proof-read your post before submitting it and put the spaces between words back in, that would make things a lot easier. :ok Thanks.

I have to disagree with you here blackcrow. I'm thinking in quite the oposite direction.. Fulham have won 4/5 recent home EPL games, averaging 3 goals a game; with 4/5 of those covering overs. In Pogrebnyak, Dempsey, Ruiz & Debele they have more than enough talent to trouble the Swans, who lose to any decent team away from home. Knowing Swansea are missing Nathan Dyer gives me even more confidence in thinking home win is the way to go. They Swans only play 1 way and both are confortably around the mid-table, so we could see a few goals in this one, as has been the case at Craven Cottage in recent times. Home win @ 1.85 OVER 2.5 @ 2.00 - both odds with PP :)
Won my money back with Swansea covering overs, which I honestly did not expect. Fulham just didn't turn up today..