Liverpool v Everton > March 13th

Liverpool v Everton > March 13th [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 13 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Liverpool v Everton (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th I'm not sure that Liverpool should be as short as 1.8 or Everton should be as long as 5.5 for this game. A local derby with Everton in better form, I would have thought the odds should be a lot closer than that. Oh, OK, I'm going to tip Everton on the handicap - Double Chance Everton or Draw 2.2 Paddy Power

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th 13th March EPL Liverpool vs Everton A stats man will tell you that this is the first time that Liverpool have lost 3 successive Premier league fixtures since 2003. Their performance against Sunderland was very modest and though they won the Carling cup that described by Kenny should boost their future trophy aspirations, they have failed to perform. Everton on the other hand have just come off a good win against Tottenham, as well as beating the likes of Man City and Chelsea at Goodison this season. There is no doubt that the toffees accelerate up the league in the latter stages of the season. However, taking all that into account, Everton have been rather poor away from home. Their last three outings in the Premier league all finished as 1 - 1 Draws. Those were to Aston Villa, Wigan and more recently QPR. All very tight games of few chances, though most recently against QPR, who arguably should have won produced a very lackluster performance. Though theyve just come off a win against Tottenham, a draw would probably have been a fairer result, with Tottenham creating numerous chances. It was also a very exhausting match and no doubt the Everton players should be more worn out than Liverpool's players, who was in quite a dull game at the stadium of light. With Liverpool having a bigger squad, they should be fresher and more fired up for this fixture. Home advantage is a significant one, and nothing but a win will satisfy Anfield. Latest team news remains pretty bealk with Lukas and Agger still out with injuries, whilst Kenny can rotate to bring the likes of Downing, Gerrard and Carroll back in the starting lineup. For Everton there are hints that Jelavic will revert back to the bench for this fixture, with Pienaar set to be recalled after being unavaliable to face former side Tottenham. Personal fair odds: 57/26/17, with Liverpool needing to be above 1.76 for value. 1.80 surpasses that point and thus: Liverpool 1.800 10/10 Widespread BS, PP, 888, WH, LB For earlier, fuller previews and extra details, please visit my blog:

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th Liverpool -1.5 @ 3.00 bet365 Liverpool are struggling for form, and especially at home, where they have had to many draws, then this is not good enough for them. However a Merseyside derby will increase their focus and determination to get back on the winner's list, and they have had the better of the recent meetings, with 6 wins and 3 draws from their last 10 EPL meetings. At Anfield, it reads pretty well, with 4 wins and 3 draws from their last 7 EPL meetings. Everton have had some good wins, but they have been at home, and have had 3 draws (all 1-1) and a loss in their last 4 away games. Like the Reds to wake up here, and get back into some form, as they have now allowed quite a few teams to sneal up on them, and the thought of falling even further will hopefully, inspire them to record a good win here Season record: 125-165 (+2.66)

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th Hi guys, first post on this forum. I think it's interesting in games like these to analyse the head-to-head records before current league form. Everton haven't won at Anfield since the 1999/2000 season, and the record since then has been: 12 games, 5 Liverpool wins, 7 draws. This doesn't include a draw in the FA Cup, too, in the 08/09 season. Of those 12 games, 8 have had under 2.5 goals. 3 of those have been 0-0 draws, although there hasn't been one since 06/07, when Rafa Benitez famously described Everton as a small club. 7 of those 12 games has also had both teams scoring, with 3 1-1 draws. Liverpool have the 3rd best home defence in the league this season, allowing on average 0.77 goals per game, and have only once in 13 games conceded more than 2 goals (against Arsenal recently), although have kept 4 clean sheets, which is surprisingly few considering that impressive average. Everton have the 5th best away defence in the league, allowing 1.15 goals per game, although they too have kept a small number of clean sheets, with only 3. It also worth noting that Liverpool have only kept 1 clean sheet at home to a side in the top half of the league (out of a possible 6), however have only failed to score in one of these games too. Everton have had 7 away games against clubs in the top half, and are yet to keep a clean sheet, whilst the have failed to score in 3 games. I'd be looking at betting on scorelines as opposed to results for this game. 1-1 draw @ 13/2 (William Hill) Liverpool 1-0 Everton @ 6/1 (Ladbrokes) 0-0 draw @ 9/1 (Skybet)

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th The unders seem the way forward here. Can't see this being a goal fest .... 1.8 - Stan James. Surprised it's so high as other bookmakers have it much lower. I can understand why some people would suggest Liverpool are quite short, but they have still only lost once at Anfield all season, and have been very tight. If they could have turned some of those draws into wins they'd be in a much better position. Everton are in the same boat, being extremely hard to beat, yet struggling for goals. They've only beaten Liverpool twice here in nineteen previous head to heads, so the 5.50 wouldn't appeal to me. Given the fact that all their wins have come against lesser sides, the fact this looks to be a very tight contest would put me off too, as well as how tough Liverpool are to beat at home. I'd probably go with a tight Liverpool win if I had to tip any sort of scoreline.

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th

The unders seem the way forward here. Can't see this being a goal fest .... 1.8 - Stan James.
Agree with ya on the Unders. In the current season, Liverpool and Everton are the bottom 2 in terms of goals in a match (2.07 per game). 17 out of 28 Liverpool games have 2 goals or lesser, while 20 Everton games have 2 goals or lesser. At Anfield, Liverpool has the 4th worst in goals scored, and tied-2nd best in goals conceded. Everton's away scoring record puts them tied-4th worst in goals scored, and 4th best in goals conceded. Under 2.5 - 1.80 @ Stan James 3/10

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Liverpool v Everton [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Under 2.5 goals [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 13/03/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Titanbet @ 1.78 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] 2 teams who dont score many goals. Add to that a local derby and then add to that both need to win then we have a very tight affair with very few goals. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th Statistically unders is the way forward for two teams with better defences than attacks and given their goal involvement this year, but I think it could be an open game. This could be the first time that Everton go there with a team that on paper is almost equal or even better than their rivals (just my opinion don't want to start a player debate on here so not going to go into detail), and thus they could really give it a go in terms of attack (something that is quite alien to them at Anfield in recent seasons; where they are usually happy to sit deep and soak up pressure- hoping rather than expecting to score). In a game where form/results goes out the window, over 2.5 @ 2.2 with Betfair is tempting. What I am more interested on is the cards market. With Phil Dowd as referee I have noticed he always seems to be involved in "busy" games handing out loads of cards and being involved in controversail decisions when the game he is refereeing is the only one being played or on TV at a certain time. Now its probably a coincidence but I wouldn't be surprised if he was very card happy once more for the above reason and also because it is a derby, the discipline history with these sides in this game and the Dalglish factor. I'll wait for team news :ok

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th Liverpool v Everton - Over 12 Corners @19/10 (boylesports) I have been looking at the corner stats from the previous Liverpool v Everton games, and in the majority of games there is a high number of corners. This is the biggest game of the year for these 2 teams and even if they a lot of goals are not scored tonight, I do believe it will be an attacking game. Below are the number of corners from there previous few encounters: 01 Oct 11 Everton - 5 corners Liverpool - 9 corners 16 Jan 11 Liverpool - 10 corners Everton - 6 corners 17 Oct 10 Everton - 8 corners Liverpool - 7 corners 06 Feb 10 Liverpool - 8 corners Everton - 8 corners 29 Nov 10 Everton - 6 corners Liverpool - 4 corners So as you can see the last 4 games have all gone over 12 corners. I think the result is hard to call in this match, so the number of corners just gives another option for a bet. best of luck

Re: Liverpool v Everton > March 13th On the basis of my previous post and having consulted the lineups: Shown a card? YES Henderson @ 6 - young, enthusiastic, in affect playing for his career after dodgy season so far Spearing @ 3.1 - flies into challenges, already sent off this season, passionate scouser Pieenar @ 3.3 - refreshed and energetic after sitting out last game, usually in the thick of the action Fellaini @ 2.18 - serial fouler Betfair :hope

On the basis of my previous post and having consulted the lineups: Shown a card? YES Henderson @ 6 - young, enthusiastic, in affect playing for his career after dodgy season so far Spearing @ 3.1 - flies into challenges, already sent off this season, passionate scouser Pieenar @ 3.3 - refreshed and energetic after sitting out last game, usually in the thick of the action Fellaini @ 2.18 - serial fouler Betfair :hope
Good luck with these. I would normally be looking at a Spearing type of player here. But I remember being shocked at a stat on Spearing after he had been sent off against Fulham - he had only been booked once (or twice??) in the previous 40 odd games. Never double checked it, just remember being very surprised!!

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Tip Detail [/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event[/TD] [TD] Liverpool v Everton[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Under 2.5 goals [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 13/03/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Titanbet @ 1.78[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] 2 teams who dont score many goals. Add to that a local derby and then add to that both need to win then we have a very tight affair with very few goals.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
I saw it coming and even got the price for over 2.5 goals with 5 minutes to go and it was 5.5. Was going to put 2 point on to cover stake but talked myself out of it. Oh well. Still a profitable weekend. just.

13th March EPL Liverpool vs Everton A stats man will tell you that this is the first time that Liverpool have lost 3 successive Premier league fixtures since 2003. Their performance against Sunderland was very modest and though they won the Carling cup that described by Kenny should boost their future trophy aspirations, they have failed to perform. Everton on the other hand have just come off a good win against Tottenham, as well as beating the likes of Man City and Chelsea at Goodison this season. There is no doubt that the toffees accelerate up the league in the latter stages of the season. However, taking all that into account, Everton have been rather poor away from home. Their last three outings in the Premier league all finished as 1 - 1 Draws. Those were to Aston Villa, Wigan and more recently QPR. All very tight games of few chances, though most recently against QPR, who arguably should have won produced a very lackluster performance. Though theyve just come off a win against Tottenham, a draw would probably have been a fairer result, with Tottenham creating numerous chances. It was also a very exhausting match and no doubt the Everton players should be more worn out than Liverpool's players, who was in quite a dull game at the stadium of light. With Liverpool having a bigger squad, they should be fresher and more fired up for this fixture. Home advantage is a significant one, and nothing but a win will satisfy Anfield. Latest team news remains pretty bealk with Lukas and Agger still out with injuries, whilst Kenny can rotate to bring the likes of Downing, Gerrard and Carroll back in the starting lineup. For Everton there are hints that Jelavic will revert back to the bench for this fixture, with Pienaar set to be recalled after being unavaliable to face former side Tottenham. Personal fair odds: 57/26/17, with Liverpool needing to be above 1.76 for value. 1.80 surpasses that point and thus: Liverpool 1.800 10/10 Widespread BS, PP, 888, WH, LB For earlier, fuller previews and extra details, please visit my blog:
FT 3 - 0 Flattering scoreline in the end. Credit Everton gave it a good go, though very comfortable win in the end for me. +8 units

I'm not sure that Liverpool should be as short as 1.8 or Everton should be as long as 5.5 for this game. A local derby with Everton in better form, I would have thought the odds should be a lot closer than that. Oh, OK, I'm going to tip Everton on the handicap - Double Chance Everton or Draw 2.2 Paddy Power
Result: Liverpool 3 Everton 0 Bet lost From what I heard, Everton rested about 6 players ahead of the weekend FA Cup game. I should have taken this into account, and the Everton or Draw bet was probably poor value because of this. Lesson - check to see if a manager is 'resting' key players before a game, as it often means they are treating the game less seriously and affects the team's chances.