** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

all lower leagues > Cups > 2011/12

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Romania 3rd League-1st stage after the winter break. Universitatea Cluj II vs Corona Brasov Hi all! I'll be quick as there's not much time left until the start of the match. Corona Brasov (1st place) meets middle table U Cluj II (2nd team of 1st league club U Cluj). Corona is strenghtened after the winter break with some experienced players and also some young but quite valuable ones. Corona is determined to promote to 2nd league and the start of the spring season is very important for them. They did not lost any of the friendlies they had in the preparation period seeming to be a serious club with ambitions. On the other side we have a youngsters squad whic mainly gets results when players from the 1st team are send to play. Given the changes of the first team (new trainer), the important players of U Cluj must be retained there. For me it's a clear win for Corona, i took it yeterday at 2.40 (Bet365), this morning the odds were the same but now they are down to 1.66!

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Romania 2nd League Gloria Buzau vs FC Snagov - 1st match after the winter break 16 place against 4th place. The match is taking place at 16:00 (local time). Due to financial problems, Snagov players are heading towards Buzau by their personal cars (app 110 km) leaving from Snagov at 12 o clock. The team is half new, players just met eachother. Among them, Ganea in their squad - played for 1st division clubs, but not fully prpared. Their trainer said they'll do anything to win. The same with Buzau, they said they are condamned to win, though they have 4 casualties and 1 suspended. Courious to see what will come out of this game between 2 impoverished teams, i'll try a small stake on Buzau - 2.87 (Bet 365).

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Romania 2nd League - Farul Constanta vs FCM Bacau Farul has brought 10 new players after the winter break. They may not have all quallifications to pretend a 1st league spot, but at least have ambition and willing to play nice football in homeground, meantime bring audience to the stadium. The second trainer in command in Farul has nice memmories from 2001 when he won a promotion playoff as main coach against Bacau. They seam a steady tea now and this is the perfect opportunity to get a win against a struggling side like Bacau. Odds down to 1.50 for Farul win. And a very possible over 2.5 for 2.5 worth trying.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Gloria Buzau and Corona both won. Gloria with a hillarious penalty given by the referee in the 88th minute. Anyway, both bets won.As for Farul Constanta game is worth waiting the live betting and hope for some odds increase.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Dinamo II Bucuresti (8th) vs CSM Iasi (6th) Iasi club is newly presided by Florin Prunea - an ex-goalkeeper of national team and long time player for Dinamo Bucharest. After retiring he was involved in Football Federation board- the leading football association infested by corruption. Iasi trainer is very ambitious and tough Ionut Popa. Officialy they pretend a promotion spot (1st and 2nd promote), they managed to pay restant pay-offs to their players. I see Iasi making everything possible to win at Dinamo II, even with an extra help specially provided for Iasi presided either comming from Dinamo friends or referees. Iasi win is priced 2.35 (Sportingbet).

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Delta Tulcea (3rd) vs Callatis Mangalia (14th) Delta Tulcea has the top budget of all clubs in Seria 1 of Liga2. The local authorities are very generous with the local football club, not to mention the local ellections comming in June. However, the team is still not made on the buget's measure. They sometimes play dull football, but this is not a problem when you want to promote in Romania. Of course they have to promote by all means, afterwich have a short presence in the 1st league so as to justify the loads of money spent from local budget. Meeting Callatis in the first match after the winter break, the win is a must. There's also a class difference between the players of the 2 sides. I see Delta winning by at least 1 goal handicap. Straight win is 1.45.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Dunarea Galati (11th) vs Viitorul Constanta (1st) I don' see why Viitorul Constanta is priced @ 2.05. It's true, Dunarea is a tough team to beat especially at home. Viitorul is owned by one of the best romanian football players ever-Gh. Hagi. He is doing a very serious job there, strted the club from zero, provides talented players. They've also strenghtened during the winter break with one experienced ex-1st league player (N. Dica-played also for Steaua in Ch. League). I will try Viitorul for 2.05.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Results for today: Universitatea Cluj II vs Corona Brasov 0-1 (2.40, won) Gloria Buzau vs FC Snagov 1-0 (2.87, won) Farul Constanta vs FCM Bacau 2-0 (1.50 won), over 2.5 (1.83, lost) Tomorrow: Dinamo II Bucuresti vs CSM Iasi, Delta Tulcea vs Callatis Mangalia, Dunarea Galati vs Viitorul Constanta

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Thanks McNasara for welcoming me here (or, to put it in other words, i'm honoured to be welcomed by Jim's face). I'm happy to share my knowledge with you all after i've followed myself your analysis. Delta Tulcea lost at home 0-2 (biggest surprise of the round - I'll investigate how was this possible). Dunarea-Viitorul Constanta 1-1, another surprise we could say, but at least i covered it live and overall i managed to snatch a small profit for today -at 0-1, odds for draw were 34, so more than generous) Dinamo II vs Iasi started now, normally Iasi has to win, but it's enough for this round, i'm not getting involved.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Romanian 2nd League (Liga 2) 24/03/2012 11:00 EETCallatis Mangalia vs Gloria Buzau Buzau struggled last round at home against a broke and patched opponent (Snagov). In the last minute they received a penalty gift from the referee and won 1-0. Mangalia's mission is to stay in the league, they're coming after a surprising victory away against 3rd place. A home game like this for Liga 2-club is a home win. 1.666 Sportingbet

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 CS Otopeni vs Dunarea Galati (13:00 EET) Odds are very tempting for Dunarea (4.00 Sportingbet). It is a hard working talented team, I see them obviously better than Otopeni. Otopeni lost in the last round (1st since the winter break) against a weakend and ambiguous team (Navodari). Lot of people expected at least a draw from them, they had the lead at first but Navodari managed to win.. I think there's a quality gap and a small stake must be put there. And what gives me confidence is also the serious board they have at the club which makes me think they really want to do their job in this league- and i wouldn't say this about Otopeni.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12

Thanks McNasara for welcoming me here (or' date=' to put it in other words, i'm honoured to be welcomed by Jim's face). I'm happy to share my knowledge with you all after i've followed myself your analysis.[/quote'] Go on, mate... regards from Jarmusch :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Romanian Liga 2 Callatis Mangalia vs CSMS Iasi It's a match between 6th vs 5th and only 1 pt difference between them. Actually priorities are completely different: Mangalia has to remain in 2nd League, meanwile Iasi's objective is promotion. Mangalia have done their job up to now winning 6 matches in a row, climbed on 6th but this is too high for them. For Iasi this is a must win game in order to avoid losing the promotion train, they treat this match very serious and made the departure to south town of Mangalia (500 km distance) 2 days before the match and don't have important missings. There are also chances for a draw here, more because of the impotence of mediocre Iasi team, but Mangalia is even poorer and they must start loosing (or giving) points. And a price of 3.00 for Iasi win at Sportingbet is very tempting.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Romania Liga 2 CF Braila vs Sageata Navodari 4th place vs 3rd place. Again a team without ambition of promoting (Braila) climbed the table a bit too much. They already started losing points last round away in Mangalia. Sageata, once a promotion pretender passed a bleak period caused by lack of finance-after the winter break their future as a club was uncertain. Also the players were unpayed for a long time. They lost last round (unexpectedly 0-5 at home) in a suspicious game. Finally it seems they've managed to attract some money from local authorities and payed part of unpayed sallaries this Friday. So the mood must be good, the players have something to play for, but probably not for promotion as they were last season. Odds of 4.00 (sportingbet) are great for them to win.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 4.75 for Sageata at bet365. However I won't place too much money on it. There was an intermediate round during the week (due to extended winter break), not an usual thing for 2nd league clubs, and I don't know how players will react. distances sometimes are quite big, trips being made by coaches sometimes in the same day-most matches are played at 11:00 local time. I ' d rather place a bit more on Iasi. Delta Tulcea should also finally win at once confortable at home against Otopeni (1.50; sportingbet)-the coach left the club 3 rounds ago, but since then they got very good results under the interim coach-2 narrow wins with hard oponents and 1 draw agains the leader. They play more spectacular and might unchain themselves with a nice win for the home public. For the leaders Viitorul I don't see an easy game at Buzau.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups - 2011/12 Quite easy wins for very nice odds. Final results: Callatis Mangalia vs CSMS Iasi 1-4 CF Braila vs Sageata Navodari 1-3 Delta Tulcea unfortunately were leveled in 78th minute and only got a draw, but this is not so bad as odds on them for the next match (away in Giurgiu) will be higher due to this fact. they usually manage to concentrate after a bad result and win, Giurgiu will take it easyer after they managed to get all 3 pts this round away at Dinamo II. But I'll try to find more info about this match until next Friday. Leaders Viitorul Constanta had a hard game away at bottom Buzau as I was expecting and only got 1 point.

Turkish Cup - Fenerbahçe vs Kayserispor 11th April Turkish Cup - Fenerbahçe vs Kayserispor It's quarter final game, it will be played one leg on a neutral ground, in Anakara.. But still Fenerbahçe fans will be more than Kayseri's supporters.. Championship group will start on this weekend.. Fenerbahçe, who follows Galatasaray 5 points difference behind, will play 6 very important games against Galatasaray, Beşiktaş and Trabzonspor in a mount to reach Championship. It's hard but they still have a chance to pull it off. Their squad is not wide to run on 2 competition. I think they have to sacrifice one of them and it'll be the cup. That's why Fenerbahçe's the best 2 players Alex and Emre are out of squad before this game. They both are play maker and Fenerbahçe can't create even a goal position without one of them. They couldn't reach this cup for 29 years and as we saw last years this make extra pressure on team anyway. Kayserispor has a strong squad although they finished the league on very bad position. They are not in championship group nor euroleague qualification group. It's only chance to join Europa League next season. They are full squad. They reached this cup in 2008 and played final in 2009. And they have a couple of semi-final in last years. They have good players to beat Fenerbahçe like Ambarat, Troisi, Riveros. Kayserispor (DNB) to win @3,75 2,5 Under @1,65

Re: Russian > Football Leagues > 2011/12 [TABLE=class: table-main]

[TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]18 Apr 2012 [/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1334750400-1-1-0-0]14:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Khimik - Akademiya[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.50[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1334750400-1-1-0-0]14:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Rubin Kazan II - Ulyanovsk[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.00[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.73[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1334754000-1-1-0-0]15:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Ufa - Neftekhimik[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.30[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.70[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] April 18, 2012, Wednesday Ufa (Ufa) - Neftekhimik (Nizhnekamsk) 2nd Division - Ural-Povolzye zone 31st round Stadium Dynamo Capacity: 4500 Pitch: artificial KO 19:00 local (15:00 CET) The main event of the 31st round in 2nd Division, perhaps the match of the year. Nothing but 3pts is what FC Ufa needs in this game, otherwise they will lose chances of promotion. It's difficult to predict the winner of this match but I expect "underish" match (expected CS 0:1). H2H statis speaks in favor of Under 2.5 as well. Bet365 @ 1.70 08/10/2011 Neftekhimik - Ufa 2-0 18.05.2011 Ufa - Neftekhimik 0-0 Friendly matches March 31 Ufa - Ile Saulet (Kazakhstan) 3-0 (1-0) March 28 Ufa - Avanguard (Kursk), 1-0 (0-0) March 25 Ufa - Tekstilshchik (Ivanovo), 1-0 (0-0) March 17 Ufa - Mostovik-Primorye (Ussuriisk) 0:1 (0:0) March 14 Ufa - Khimki (Mosk. reg.) 2-0 (0-0) March 11 Ufa - Petrotrest (St. Petersburg), 0-1 (0-0) April 13 Neftekhimik - Shinnik (Nizhnekamsk) 2-0 (1-0) April 7 Neftekhimik - Petrotrest (St. Petersburg), 2-0 (0-0) April 4 Neftekhimik - Oktan (Perm) 1:0 (0:0) March 31 Neftekhimik - Volga (Ulyanovsk), 2:2 (1:1) March 28 Neftekhimik - Tyumen 0-1 March 17 Neftekhimik - Torpedo (Vladimir), 2:3 (1:1) Injuries: Izotov, Galyshev / Tumenko, Mirzaev

Re: all lower leagues > Cups > 2011/12 SLOVNAFT CUP (SLOVAKIA) SENICA - ZL. MORAVCE: -1AH SENICA: 5pts: 2.15 bet365 This is second match. First match ended 1-1. Zl. Moravce with plenty of injuried players: Brezina Patrik, Babic Martin, Pilat Juraj, Farkas Peter, Chren Martin. And also for four yellow cards can't play Pavlovic Milan, Hodek Andrej, Paur Jakub. In this stage of the season Zl. Moravce are completely out of form. They didn't win in last three matches. Senica without two long-term injuried players: Pillar Robert and Gajdosik Jan. Senica also didn't win lin last four matches, but two matches they played against two top teams. I expect easy win and Senica will go to final. :hope

Re: all lower leagues > Cups > 2011/12

SLOVNAFT CUP (SLOVAKIA) SENICA - ZL. MORAVCE: -1AH SENICA: 5pts: 2.15 bet365 This is second match. First match ended 1-1. Zl. Moravce with plenty of injuried players: Brezina Patrik, Babic Martin, Pilat Juraj, Farkas Peter, Chren Martin. And also for four yellow cards can't play Pavlovic Milan, Hodek Andrej, Paur Jakub. In this stage of the season Zl. Moravce are completely out of form. They didn't win in last three matches. Senica without two long-term injuried players: Pillar Robert and Gajdosik Jan. Senica also didn't win lin last four matches, but two matches they played against two top teams. I expect easy win and Senica will go to final. :hope
Senica-Zl.Moravce 3-0 +5.75pts :nana

• 2 weeks later...

Re: all lower leagues > Cups > 2011/12 Injuries & suspensions Mordovia Saransk v Shinnik Mordovia Saransk: Rust, Muhametshin Shinnik: Nizamutdinov, Katynsus, Krasnokutskiy, Sarkisov Nizhny Novgorod v Ural Nizhny Novgorod: Gagloev Ural: Safronidi, Chuhley, Cote, Petrovich Alaniya v Dinamo Bryansk Alaniya: Zelaya, Arshiev Dinamo Bryansk: Jokic, Vasyanovich, Korytko, Golubov, Mukhutdinov