Wolves v Blackburn > March 10th

Re: Wolves v Blackburn > March 10th Both sides are fighting against relegation so in my opinion goals is the way to go in this one especially considering that Wolves have conceded 12 goals in their last 3 games. Blackburn have been scoring and conceding plenty of goals this season and 70% of their games this season (71% - home and 69% - away) have produced more than 2 goals. Wolves have even better stats in this regard 74% of their games this season (85% - home and 64% - away) have produced more than 2 goals. In the last 4 games between these two sides at Molinuex there were following results: 2011: Wolves 2-3 Blackburn 2010: Wolves 0-0 Blackburn 2008: Wolves 4-2 Blackburn 2004: Wolves 2-2 Blackburn Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.00 (1 unit) William Hill Over 4.5 Goals @ 5.50 (0.5 units) ​William Hill

Re: Wolves v Blackburn > March 10th I like the idea, but there are certain circumstances which worry me. There are alot at stake in this match. Nerves could play a big part, and turn this into a scrappy affair. None of the teams having any real momentum or form going, it all tends to favour the unders. Most goals 2nd half could be an option. Anyway good luck.

Re: Wolves v Blackburn > March 10th

I like the idea' date=' but there are certain circumstances which worry me. There are alot at stake in this match. Nerves could play a big part, and turn this into a scrappy affair. None of the teams having any real momentum or form going, it all tends to favour the unders. Most goals 2nd half could be an option. Anyway good luck.[/quote'] You make a good point. Won't surprise me if it ends 0-0 :D

Re: Wolves v Blackburn > March 10th Being on the same wavelength as Mustafa, I too think there will be goals in this game. Wolves last three games have produced bags of goals with an extremely vulnerable looking defense, hence with Henessey being beaten 5 times in two of their last 3 games. The previous meetings of these two have also produced goals, and the main problem for wolves is their fear of conceding. In front of their home crowd on a game as big as this on a relegation 6 pointer cannot get any bigger. A game you cannot afford to lose? Tight, cagey? I dont think so. Blackburn took no time to smash in 3 goals on the last day of last season at Molineux, in which the fans were left extremely angry staring down the barrel of relegation before producing a comeback to 2 - 3, which ultimately saw them up, relegating Birmingham. No major team news, though Dunn looked very neat after coming on against Aston Villa last week, and should return. On top of all that, I do fancy Wolves to start playing and score, but too many times this season this has been after the opposition has smashed in a couple against you, ones I can remember off the top of my head is against Swansea earlier this season in a match that they trailed 0 - 2 to draw at 2 - 2, and Newcastle more recently. However, you cannot always get away with it despite a leaky Blackburn defense, in which i'd expect to defend their lead sufficiently to see at least a point out of this game. Over 2.5 1.780 Pinnacle 10/10 Over 3.5 3.00 Widespread 4/10 Blackburn +0.25 2.000 Pinnacle 10/10 Another point is that though Blackburn are at the bottom of the table, only the current top 6 has scored more goals than them this season. Giving obvious implications to attacking flare and defensive problems.

Re: Wolves v Blackburn > March 10th Eleven out of Wolves thirteen home games have gone over 2.5 and nine out of Blackburns thirteen away games have gone over. Wolves have conceded 28 goals in there thirteen home games and Blackburn have conceded 33 in thirteen away games. Both sides can't defend and in Yakubu and Fletcher there are players capable of scoring goals. Over 2.5 at 1.72 Ladbrokes

Re: Wolves v Blackburn > March 10th Over 3.5 @ 2.85 bet365 Wolves have been leaking goals as they have allowed at least two goals in 5 of their last 6 games, and at least three goals in 4 of these games. While they have managed to score in 4 of their last 6 games, because of their porous defence, they have just one win in these 6 games. Another team facing similar problems to them is Blackburn, as they have conceded in their last 11 EPL games, and at least two goals in 7 of these 11 games. They have conceded at least two goals in 8 of their last 11 EPL games, and though they have scored 3 goals in 2 of their last 4 home games, win have been hard to come by. Like both teams to score, given that they need a win in a massive 6-pointer for both sides, and would not be surprised that they score a couple of goals each here Season record: 123-157 (+8.43)

Both sides are fighting against relegation so in my opinion goals is the way to go in this one especially considering that Wolves have conceded 12 goals in their last 3 games. Blackburn have been scoring and conceding plenty of goals this season and 70% of their games this season (71% - home and 69% - away) have produced more than 2 goals. Wolves have even better stats in this regard 74% of their games this season (85% - home and 64% - away) have produced more than 2 goals. In the last 4 games between these two sides at Molinuex there were following results: 2011: Wolves 2-3 Blackburn 2010: Wolves 0-0 Blackburn 2008: Wolves 4-2 Blackburn 2004: Wolves 2-2 Blackburn Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.00 (1 unit) William Hill Over 4.5 Goals @ 5.50 (0.5 units) ​William Hill
Awful. Looks like it will be another charity weekend for me.

Over 2.5 1.780 Pinnacle 10/10 Over 3.5 3.00 Widespread 4/10 Blackburn +0.25 2.000 Pinnacle 10/10 Another point is that though Blackburn are at the bottom of the table, only the current top 6 has scored more goals than them this season. Giving obvious implications to attacking flare and defensive problems.
- 4 units No idea how this didn't go overs. Wolves missed some sitters towards the end and blackburn should have scored a couple in the early moments for their complete dominance. Never expected them to keep a clean sheet here but Wolves were generally very weak and overs is hard when you're relying on just one team for the goals.