Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th Prediction: Sunderland 4.3 @ BetVictor Sunderland's form has dropped off recently after a resurgence under Martin O'Neill. They still remain solid at home though and they have won 3 of their last 4 at home (a defeat to Arsenal after playing extra-time in a mid-week FA Cup game). Liverpool have lost 3 out of their last 4 away from home and have been beaten at Bolton, Fulham and Stoke so far this season. I think this is a generous price for a very solid side against a team who are out of form.

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th Under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 - StanJames The unders seem the way forward here given the way Liverpool have been performing away from home and how MON should set Sunderland up to be pretty hard to beat. Liverpool showing signs of still struggling to put sides to bed. Also, the last ten head to heads here have produced eight games with fewer than three goals.

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th Sunderland 4.190 Liverpool 2.040 Liverpool are too short by my reckoning, would have them somewhere between 2.25-2.50 but I'm sure the suspensions of Sessegnon and Cattermole is influencing punters here. I think they can replace Cattermole's attibutes and they'll still have plenty of legs in that area whether Vaughan plays, Colback, Larsson out wide and McClean on the other side. Sessegnon however is a bigger loss, he's the players with a bit of guile and class in attack. Regardless I still see a very difficult afternoon for the Pool here. Sunderland have been superb under MON bar the result at WBA but that didnt deter tham, they were better than Newcastle last week until the red card and even afterwards nearly held on with 10 men. The discipline, commitment and workrate of Sunderland has been there for all to see and without Sessegnon I think they'll need it even more tomorrow. I think we'll see a dogged affair in Sunderland and the unders appeals to me here, as mentioned above aswell. Sunderland vs Liverpool UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1,75 (Stan James:4pts)

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th Agreeing with the general theme of value on Sunderland and a tight game so far. Extra opinions: I thought this game had the most value of any fixture on the 10th of March, with me giving a personal fair odds of 28+/29-/43, and im usually always within 2-3 of the actual odds. It is slightly annoying that Sessegnon will be suspended after a ridiculous elbow last week, as he is the type of player I think Sunderland need against Liverpool, being able to hold up the ball and is a great target man for the ex Birmingham midfielders to get forward with the likes of Larsson and Gardner, who has both scored excellent goals this season. Sunderland's performances under O'Neill has been great, but have dropped slightly in the recent two games, especially against West Brom. However, this clash with Liverpool will be greatly relished, being comfortable in mid table with no more relegation threats. For Liverpool, I think a top 4 spot is definately out of reach for them, and will have their usual problem of imaging their performance against big teams against teams lower down the table. They ere extremely unlucky not to have got at least a point against Arsenal, though with their situation draws are really no use for Liverpool and will always push for a win to have any marginal chance of playing in Europe, which should be their sole objective in the league. Unless that is to finish above Everton, in which case it should be more or less guaranteed. I dont think there is any major worries for Dalglish and the players avaliable as always will be dangerous. But despite all this, they have been very poor away from home against the likes of Bolton, and i'd expect Sunderland to really get at Liverpool to get at least a point out of this. Sunderland +0.5 1.9483 effective 10/10 (Draw 3.540 Pinnacle - 4.333 WH) Elsewhere 1.94 188, 1.935 Pinnacle

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th Liverpool have a good record against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light. Out of their last 5 away games they won 4 and once the beach ball beat them. Out of the said 4 wins Liverpool won 2-0 3 times and once managed a narrow 1-0 win. Moreover, 2-0 win is the most common scoreline in Liverpool's away games and they won by the said scoreline in 31% of their away fixtures this season. So if everyone bets on correct scores this bet is recommended @ 8.00-9.50. Liverpool & Under 2.5 @ 4.00 (1 unit) Bet365 Liverpool Over 1.5 @ 2.10 (2 units) ​Bet365

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th Liverpool @ 1.96 pinnacle Sunderland have not won in their last 3 EPL games as they have allowed 7 goals in these games, and their defence has lost much of their solidity that they had when O'Neill took over. Also they are without Cattermole and Sessegnon for this game, which makes it much more difficult in the middle of the park for them. Liverpool also have not won in their last 3 EPL games, but should have won easily against Arsenal last week ,with the numerous chances they missed. Still, they plaeyd well enough to suggest that they will be too good here, as they have won 4 of their last 5 trips to Sunderland, as well as beating other midtable sides like Aston Villa and West Brom this season, so can see the likes of Suarez getting on the scoresheet here Season record: 123-157 (+8.43)

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > March 10th

Liverpool @ 1.96
:( Not much luck for them this season. Did not play the best and looked flat at times, and a draw would have been a fair result, but they have hit the woodwork numerous times this season and they have not had the fortune for the ball to bounce back to a waiting striker, while Sunderland had the ball hit the woodwork and managed to sit up nicely for Bendtner. Story of our season. Season record: 125-159 (+8.66)