Bolton v QPR > March 10th

Re: Bolton v QPR > March 10th Both Teams To Score @ 1.66In the last 5 games Bolton at home and QPR away have both had 3/5 in which both teams have scored. Although this statistic is hardly mind blowing, I think other non-historical factors are important here.Firstly, this game could well be a relegation decider - Bolton are on 20 points and QPR 22, a win here can cause a large swing in points at the bottom.QPR have showed that they can score goals on the road this season, with their away form being better than their home form. I think that Papiss Cisse is returning from suspension too.Ultimately, as soon as a team goes down by one goal they will have to score, and a draw will not suit either side well. Neither manager will want to sit back and run the risk of conceding a late goal.Both clubs will see this as a must win in my opinion, and they can't afford to slip up at this point, particularly QPR who have a very difficult fixture list ahead of them.I'm not going to go into the 1X2 markets as I think it could go any way, however if I was pushed I think I would back QPR at that price, although they have been dire lately.(I also would feel a little weird betting on my rivals to win!)Anyway, like I said before, my tip is BTTS available at 1.66 (BET365) although I'm sure there is better value elsewhere.

Re: Bolton v QPR > March 10th Prediction: Over 2.5 goals 2 @ Boylesport Both teams have been dreadful lately, notching up 1 draw and 7 losses in their previous 4 games combined. Both teams desperately need a victory and have very poor defensive records (both teams together have had 102 goals past them so far this season). 19/27 matches have finished above 2.5 goals this season for Bolton. I think this match could produce some high scoring unexpected scoreline.

Re: Bolton v QPR > March 10th Very tight game in terms of value, personally predicted the game at 40/29/31, with perhaps a tiny bit of value on Bolton at 2.530, though not significant enough to take. Cisse and Diakite will be available for QPR, who i think are better equipped to stay up. Either way, I have noticed that games have been tightening up with these two being involved, and both have found it very hard to score. On the other hand, both team's defense have been also very poor. Despite Bolton only losing 2 - 0 against City, City were not at their strongest and Balotelli should really have scored a hat-trick at least. I was a big fan of Coyles side last season, but towards the end and going into this injuries and lack of extra competitiveness have really cost them. Though Coyles managerial spirit is there which contrasts those of Hughes, and Coyle should fire up his team for this match, though like ive said, I cant find any significant value on any standard market. I hate to miss games. Bolton 2.530 Pinnacle 2/10

Re: Bolton v QPR > March 10th

Both teams are struggling to escape from relegation this season and both are at the bottom of the league, Bolton Wanderers is on 19th place with 20 points and Queens Park Rangers with one point more is on 16th place with 21 points. In this season both teams have similar results, Bolton Wanderers won 6 matches, draw only in two and lost 19 games while Queens Park Rangers have 5 victories, 7 draws and 15 defeats.Bolton Wanderers in last games played lost because they met strong teams but with Queens Park Rangers who is the same level they cannot lose this game and probably will win as in previous match with them but for more safety i bet Bolton Wanders to win (draw no bet). Bet is void if final result is draw.

Re: Bolton v QPR > March 10th Got to go with over 2.5 goals in this game. This is a massive game for both sides with a draw not a lot of good for either side. Eight of Boltons thirteen home games have gone over 2.5 and seven out of QPR's away games have gone over 2.5. Both sides defences have been shocking all season and I can't see either side changing that now. Both sides have players capable of scoring goals and I can see this game finishing 2-1 to Bolton. Over 2.5 at 1.91 William Hill Bolton at 2.5 William Hill

Re: Bolton v QPR > March 10th Over 2.5 @ 2.14 pinnacle Both sides can be found in or near the relegation zone with not much form, as a win here would be massive for both clubs. Neither side has found the back of the net consistently but have allowed goals, as Bolton has allowed at least two goals in their last 4 EPL games while QPR has also allowed goals in each of their last 9 games, and conceded at least two goals in 3 of their last 5 EPL games, which includes their last two away games. While Bolton beat QPR 4-0 on the road earlier in the season, expect this game to be much closer, but still like the look of both teams scoring here Season record: 123-157 (+8.43)

Re: Bolton v QPR > March 10th i think QPR are a decent proposition today, we have actualy been on top of some sides recently producing more shots than the opposition. The quality ythough hasnt been there today we start with Zamora nd Cisse up top and i think Bolton will struggle to handle them. WE are only gettting beat by the odd goal in games and bolton have been losing readily over recent weeks with a lack of goals. I am thinking we can actually win this by 2 clear goals. Cisse on the scoresheet also!!! Good luck all, i suppose what i saying above is 11/5 for the away side is worth taking