Weekend > SPL > 3-5 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aberdeen v Celtic (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dunfermline Athletic v Motherwell (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hibernian v St Mirren (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kilmarnock v St Johnstone (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rangers v Hearts (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.73 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 5 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundee United v Inverness Caledonian Thistle (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > SPL > 3-5 March According to reports, Rangers are about to release upto eleven players as part of their administration cuts, with important first-team players such as Sasa Papac and Lee McCulloch expected to be amongst those released. Morale amongst the remaining first-team players and the fans alike will be at it's lowest, and I don't rate Ally McCoist strongly enough to be able to motivate his team for a result if this scenario plays out. Hearts still available at 6.50 outright, and 4.50 DNB. The prices won't stay there if these redundancy stories turn out to be true.

Re: Weekend > SPL > 3-5 March One early bird from the Chateau from me ... - Hibernian -0.25AH (v St Mirren at Easter Road) @ 1.92 with 188bet (7pts) Statistically this isn't a bet but I ask you to throw Hibs' form pre-February out of the window. The team has changed massively with seven new players all in the team. They'd been threatening to do someone for a while despite lying second bottom and Kilmarnock were the victims last week. Tom Soares, Roy O'Donovan, Jorge Claros, Matt Doherty, James McPake, Pa Kujabi and George Francomb have all massively lifted the squad. Leigh Griffiths is proving a real handful in attack too, and I think they'll record a long-overdue home win this weekend. St Mirren have been on the slide for a while now and travel to Edinburgh without Marc MacAusland, Dougie Imrie, Jeroen Tesselaar and Paul McGowan - all four are important players. Hibs have a bit of momentum and the bit between their teeth, and with a better pool of players, I think they'll win tomorrow. Good value on the -0.25 Asian line. :hope

Re: Weekend > SPL > 3-5 March A few are catching the eye tomorrow. Agree with Atko on Hibs. Stats have to go out the window. Their new signings are starting to gel, which Kilmarnock found to their cost last Saturday. While they're still far from watertight, they're looking expansive at the other end. Six goals racked up in two hard away ties is testament to that. I would think Pat Fenlon and his boys will have been champing at the bit for this one to come around. As for the Saints, take out creative sparks Paul McGowan and Dougie Imrie from a side already struggling to score, and there's not much to be hopeful about. Steven Thompson and Nigel Hasselbaink can be a potent pairing, but it's hard to see where the chances will come from. Got to like Motherwell to do the business in Fife. Dunfermline are still searching for that elusive home SPL win, but it's hard to see where it'll come from. Not happy times at East End Park with the players only being paid part of their wages last week. Kevin Rutkiewicz is out again and that's a big blow as they'd been looking a bit steadier since his return. Chris Smith continues in the sticks and is often good comedy value. Well's away form is impressive to say the least and I can't see too many problems here. Going for the big one on a -1AH line and some goals too. St Johnstone I think might add to Kilmarnock's woes. Kenny Shiels ranted about the terrible playing surface at Rugby Park, which is stopping his Barcelo ... sorry, Killie, side playing silky soccer. There's no plan B for the Ayrshire men and you'd have to fancy the adjustable Saints every time on a potato field. My bets this weekend (moderate stakes all round and all with Pinnacle) - Hibs (-0.25AH) @ 1.92 - Motherwell (-1AH) @ 2.55 - Dunfermline v Motherwell over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 - St Johnstone (0AH) @ 1.93

Re: Weekend > SPL > 3-5 March Dundee United vs Inverness Home side played good recently and got some important victories including a 2-0 over Rangers away. They are a team that likes playing on counters, but tonight will have trouble as Inverness is a defensive side. Good defensive from Dundee, poor attack from Inverness and a penetrable defensive should offer here unders in the end! under 2.5 goals @ 1.98 with Pinnacle Sports