Stoke v Norwich > 3rd March

staffy

Re: Stoke v Norwich > 3rd March Norwich look good value to me at 4.6 (with BetVictor) Stoke at home this season: 5/4/4 Norwich away this season: 4/4/5 http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/03/03/england/premier-league/stoke-city-fc/norwich-city-fc/1117305/ Norwich's away record is slightly worse than Stoke's home record. Norwich are in better form, with 7 points from their last 5 league games, against Stoke's 3 points. Now that Stoke are out of the Europa League, will their league form improve? It's possible. But with 2 points separating the teams in the table, their need for points is similar. I imagine a priority for both teams will be to get enough points to survive. I think Norwich should be around 3 - 3.5 for this game, and are good value at 4.6. By backing a bet like the one below, you more than double your stake if two of the three outcomes occur (draw or Norwich win) - Norwich +0.5 2.06 188bet

Re: Stoke v Norwich > 3rd March Norwich have only failed to score in two away games this season, one at Man United and the other at in form Sunderland. They have a ridiculous record for scoring goals away from home having netted in 31 of the last 36 away games. However they have yet to keep a clean sheet away from home this season and I can't see them breaking that duck this week. Stoke have scored in ten of there thirteen home games this season failing to score against Sunderland, Villa and Chelsea. They have kept five clean sheets this season. With plenty of attacking talent on show I'm happy to take BTTS 1.70 William Hill

Re: Stoke v Norwich > 3rd March Norwich @ 4.45 pinnacle Stoke had lost their previous 4 games before beating Swansea at home, and will have a tough game here against Norwich, who are 8th on the ladder and looking to continue their rise up the ladder. They have won 3 of their last 4 away games, and have scored at least two goals in each of these wins, while Stoke have struggled to score in the new year, with just 4 goals in the EPL in 2012. Neither defence is that reliable but with Norwich's strikers are scoring, then like them to score an upset win here. Season record: 123-143 (+22.43)

Re: Stoke v Norwich > 3rd March

Norwich @ 4.45 pinnacle Stoke had lost their previous 4 games before beating Swansea at home, and will have a tough game here against Norwich, who are 8th on the ladder and looking to continue their rise up the ladder. They have won 3 of their last 4 away games, and have scored at least two goals in each of these wins, while Stoke have struggled to score in the new year, with just 4 goals in the EPL in 2012. Neither defence is that reliable but with Norwich's strikers are scoring, then like them to score an upset win here.
:( Season record: 123-149 (+16.43)

Re: Stoke v Norwich > 3rd March

Norwich look good value to me at 4.6 (with BetVictor) Stoke at home this season: 5/4/4 Norwich away this season: 4/4/5 http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/03/03/england/premier-league/stoke-city-fc/norwich-city-fc/1117305/ Norwich's away record is slightly worse than Stoke's home record. Norwich are in better form, with 7 points from their last 5 league games, against Stoke's 3 points. Now that Stoke are out of the Europa League, will their league form improve? It's possible. But with 2 points separating the teams in the table, their need for points is similar. I imagine a priority for both teams will be to get enough points to survive. I think Norwich should be around 3 - 3.5 for this game, and are good value at 4.6. By backing a bet like the one below, you more than double your stake if two of the three outcomes occur (draw or Norwich win) - Norwich +0.5 2.06 188bet
Result: Stoke 1 Norwich 0 Bet lost From the BBC report, it sounds as though Stoke did nearly all the attacking and deserved the win - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17162889 Norwich manager Paul Lambert said: "We never had many chances in the game and never really got going with any fluency" Although the bet looked good value based on Norwich's away form this season, it sounds as though they played worse than expected and worse than average.