Man City v Bolton > 3rd March

staffy

Re: Man City v Bolton > 3rd March It is obvious in my opinion that Bolton will defend in this game. They did it well against Chelsea in the first half, so I would expect a similar game against City. Looks like the only decent bet in this game is that there will be more goals in the second half which is offered @ 1.90-2.00.

Re: Man City v Bolton > 3rd March Prediction: Man City keep clean sheet 1.72 @ bet365 Man City have conceded 6 goals in 13 home games this season (8 clean sheets). 5 out of their last 6 home PL ties have resulted in a clean sheet. Bolton have failed to score in their last 3 away games (at Man U, Norwich and Chelsea). I expect Bolton to play defensively and concede the majourity of possesion, hoping to grab a goal from a set piece. Man City are currently at full strength. Davies and Gardner are currently reported injured for Bolton, though as always, check team news closer to the time.

Re: Man City v Bolton > 3rd March

Prediction: Man City keep clean sheet 1.72@ bet365 Man City have conceded 6 goals in 13 home games this season (8 clean sheets). 5 out of their last 6 home PL ties have resulted in a clean sheet. Bolton have failed to score in their last 3 away games (at Man U, Norwich and Chelsea). I expect Bolton to play defensively and concede the majourity of possesion, hoping to grab a goal from a set piece. Man City are currently at full strength. Davies and Gardner are currently reported injured for Bolton, though as always, check team news closer to the time.
Agree with this. Always dangerous to base bets on last games, but Bolton offered so little against a rocky Chelsea defence, it is difficult to see how they will be more threatening against a much more solid City back-line. The 1.91 on City to win to nil with Skybet may appeal either.

Re: Man City v Bolton > 3rd March Agreed fellas, would expect a comfy City win at home again in this one. Bolton look shot to me, cant defend, not enough goal threats as they've been going with Ngog as a lone striker who does an admirable job holding the ball up but offers little goal threat. Our young loanee Miyaichi has started well for them out wide, burned Ivanovic last week, but Bolton were defending for long spells in that one and City are a step up again. Will wait til Thursday at least for these internationals to be out of the way and then I'll check the markets and prices again,

Re: Man City v Bolton > 3rd March [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Man City v Bolton [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Man City (-1) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 03/03/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Skybet @ 1.33 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] My bet of the day has to be Man City to beat Bolton by more than 1 goals. Lets face it a world class home side against a poor away side this should be an easy work out for City. I expect City to win by 3 or 4 goals to be honest and put the pressure on UTD for trip to spurs. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Man City v Bolton > 3rd March Man City -2.5 @ 2.12 pinnacle Man City -3.5 @ 3.35 bet365 Man City have been very good at home, scoring at least 3 goals in 7 of their last 8 games, and expect them to score plenty here. Bolton did well to hold out Chelsea last week until after half time, where they then allowed 3 second half goals. With City in much better form in front of goals than them, doubt that they will have too many problems winning comfortably here, as another three points puts the pressure back on their rival Man Utd. With cleans sheets in 5 of their last 6 home games, and Bolton having scored just once in their last 4 games, then expect Man City to hold them out, while City have plenty of quality to score easily here Season record: 123-143 (+22.43)