Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Mirren v Aberdeen (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Celtic v Motherwell (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hearts v Dundee United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kilmarnock v Hibernian (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Johnstone v Dunfermline Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Rangers (12:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb Here are some my early thoughts for the weekend because I won't be available then. ;) Celtic v Motherwell Both teams have won tonight. Celtic is already won the title, while the Steelmen are only three points behind Rangers. The Bhoys look really unstoppable, but the Well is also in very good shape. Their strikers Higdon, Murphy and newcomer Ojamaa playing very well recently and I think they wont let the convincing defeat of Well. Motherwell +1.5 @1.88 pinnacle St Johnstone v Dunfermline These opponents are in very bad shape, but the Saints are clearly better. The Pars are the most likely candidate for relegation, what they demonstrated at Celtic Park this evening. Topscorer of home team Sandaza is happy cause he has not joined Rangers, so I expect him to be in very good mood in this match. St Johhstone @1.67 bet365 St. Mirren v Aberdeen Struggle for a place in the top six. 9 of last 11 meetings between these teams in Paisley were under 2,5 goals. The Buddies have played the last three SPL games without goals, and the Dons were goalless in last two. Home team will be again without topscorer Thomspon, so under is my choice here. under 2,5 @1.62 pinnacle Two equally difficult matches to predict, below. Only what I'm sure, is that if there is early goal, then the second team will score to finish in both of these matches. Just feeling... Hearts v Dundee Utd BTS @1.85 Nordic Kilmarnock v Hibernian BTS @1.82 Nordic

Re: Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb Some thoughts this weekend... Moderate stakes all round, don't go mad. Kilmarnock v Hibs - over 2.5 goals (2.00 or thereabouts with all bookies) Should be chances galore at Rugby Park tomorrow, so a decent price here for 3 of them to be taken. Killie ain't exactly banging them in but they tore Rangers apart for long spells at Ibrox last weekend, so you'd expect them to breach a woeful Hibs backline at will. Ok, they have an issue converting their chances, but Hibs are the kinda team you want to play if you're in a dry spell; nine goals they've shipped in the last two games. They've got a bit to offer at the other end, mind. They managed to net three times v the normally watertight Motherwell on Weds night and Killie do leave gaps. Celtic v Motherwell - both teams to score (2.05 @ Stan James) Won't waste time explaining why I reckon Celtic will score ... and although they haven't conceded in the last five, I'd fancy Motherwell to make life difficult for them here. Plenty of attacking talent in Stuart McCall's dressing room, been impressed with Jamie Murphy and Henrik Ojamma in particular recently, while Michael Higdon helped himself to the match ball on Weds. Likes of them and the in-form Nicky Law should get in behind the Celtic ranks on occasion and there's enough firepower there to nick at least one. Hearts v Dundee Utd - Dun Utd DNB (2.10-ish across the table) Wheels have ground to a halt for Hearts. Not much life about them just now and they're seriously lacking a punch in the final third. Unlikely new signing Craig Beattie will start (good player they've picked up ... if they can keep him fit), leaving probably Stephen Elliott to plough the lone furrow with Rudi Skacel hunting for space behind him. But space isn't something United afford much of. They've been impressive on their travels of late, not least in convincing victories at Rangers and St Johnstone. Seems to be they have a bit too much for Hearts at the moment, whose defence looks far from reliable with Jamie MacDonald in the sticks compared to when Marion Kello was allowed to play. Good luck if you get involved :ok

Re: Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb Some time since I have had time to be on here but i just had to comment on 2 outstanding bets this weekend. Having watched both Hibs and hearts over the last week I think the odds on a Hibernian and Dundee united win are excellent value this weekend. Hearts v Dundee United 21/10 at Coral Dundee United are just coming into form at the right time to cement their place in the top 6 and were by all accounts extremely impressive against Kilmarnock in mid week. Hearts were absolutely woeful against Motherwell last Saturday David Templeton who is their main threat was substituted after 30 mins last week having not recovered from injury and is likely to be missing again this week. Also Andy Webster is suspended from the central defence. Hearts showed very little at Fir Park last Saturday and Nothing convinces me the have the play making skills to trouble united too much. Jamie Macdonald was one of the successes last weekend but I feel his defenders have little confidence in him and he is always likely to make a mistake. Added to the fact that United have already beaten hearts twice in the league this season and I feel 3.1 is a sensational price. Kilmarnock v Hibernian 10/3 Coral I understand Hibs are joint bottom of the league but they are scrapping for their lives and their strike force can be one of the best in the league on their day. Leigh Griffiths was a thorn in our side on Wednesday night and i was absolutely delighted that he went off with a foot injury with 15 mins to go. However he should be fit for tomorrows match and I expect that he will put a makeshift Killie defence under pressure. They conceded 4 at Dundee Utd in Midweek and are without their most influential defender (and goal threat) Manuel Pascali and also full back Liam Kelly who was red carded. killie like to pass the ball about but recently lost to bottom side Dunfermline 3-0 at hame when their pitch looked awful and unsuited to their passing game. I would be happier if Mark Brown was called into the team in goal rather than Stack who has conceded 9 goals in the last 2 games and looked at fault for 5 of them but feel the price is too good to overlook. 2 small singles which should show a decent profit if one comes in PS Small E/W bet on Leigh Griffiths 1st Goalscorer 8/1 Totesport

Re: Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb Have to agree with the above poster with regards to St Johnstone at home to a very poor Dunfermline. Dunfermlines midweek travels saw them lose 2-0 at Celtic Park when in reality the scoreline could have easily have been 10-0, the Dunfermline keeper putting in a MOTM performance to keep the score respectable. St Johnstone have struggled at home this season but with the prize of a Europa League spot they would be hoping to see off the team rooted to the bottom of the SPL if they are to make their European dreams a reality. Also would like to say as an outside bet, for obvious reasons, ICT at home to Rangers at 5/1 is always worth a shout. Obviously Rangers troubles off the park have been well documented and that is certainly having an impact on on-field performances. The siege mentality McCoist hoped to create around the club and its supporters evaporated after 20 minutes at Ibrox last week when Killie took the lead. I watched the full 90 minutes of that matchand it must be said that Killie were unfortunate to perhaps not win by more. Rangers looked ordinary at best and the fact they are missing several key players is really highlighting the lack of depth in their squad Inverness has always been a tricky place to go for both sides of the Old Firm and wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if the dark blues were to slip up once more

Re: Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb Unfortunately I'm going to have to against McNasra on this one, I fancy Celtic - 1.5 @ 2.05 (Bet 365) Celtic have been rampant in recent weeks with a squad of riches at the moment and goals coming from all throughout the side. There are rumours captain Scott Brown is struggling with a groin complaint but such is the depth of Celtic squad there should be ample cover for the skipper if needed. Taking Celtic on the handicap is by no means a certainty this afternoon but the fact that The Bhoys to win by 2 or more is greater than evens is enough to tempt me. I cant see past a Celtic victory this afternoon, and it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if the hoops were to cruise to victory by 2 or more as they continue on their procession to the title.

Re: Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb

Some time since I have had time to be on here but i just had to comment on 2 outstanding bets this weekend. Having watched both Hibs and hearts over the last week I think the odds on a Hibernian and Dundee united win are excellent value this weekend. Hearts v Dundee United 21/10 at Coral Dundee United are just coming into form at the right time to cement their place in the top 6 and were by all accounts extremely impressive against Kilmarnock in mid week. Hearts were absolutely woeful against Motherwell last Saturday David Templeton who is their main threat was substituted after 30 mins last week having not recovered from injury and is likely to be missing again this week. Also Andy Webster is suspended from the central defence. Hearts showed very little at Fir Park last Saturday and Nothing convinces me the have the play making skills to trouble united too much. Jamie Macdonald was one of the successes last weekend but I feel his defenders have little confidence in him and he is always likely to make a mistake. Added to the fact that United have already beaten hearts twice in the league this season and I feel 3.1 is a sensational price. Kilmarnock v Hibernian 10/3 Coral I understand Hibs are joint bottom of the league but they are scrapping for their lives and their strike force can be one of the best in the league on their day. Leigh Griffiths was a thorn in our side on Wednesday night and i was absolutely delighted that he went off with a foot injury with 15 mins to go. However he should be fit for tomorrows match and I expect that he will put a makeshift Killie defence under pressure. They conceded 4 at Dundee Utd in Midweek and are without their most influential defender (and goal threat) Manuel Pascali and also full back Liam Kelly who was red carded. killie like to pass the ball about but recently lost to bottom side Dunfermline 3-0 at hame when their pitch looked awful and unsuited to their passing game. I would be happier if Mark Brown was called into the team in goal rather than Stack who has conceded 9 goals in the last 2 games and looked at fault for 5 of them but feel the price is too good to overlook. 2 small singles which should show a decent profit if one comes in PS Small E/W bet on Leigh Griffiths 1st Goalscorer 8/1 Totesport
Superb tipping mate.

Re: Weekend > SPL > 25-26 Feb

Here are some my early thoughts for the weekend because I won't be available then. ;) Celtic 1:0 Motherwell Both teams have won tonight. Celtic is already won the title, while the Steelmen are only three points behind Rangers. The Bhoys look really unstoppable, but the Well is also in very good shape. Their strikers Higdon, Murphy and newcomer Ojamaa playing very well recently and I think they wont let the convincing defeat of Well. Motherwell +1.5 @1.88 pinnacle :clap St Johnstone 3:1 Dunfermline These opponents are in very bad shape, but the Saints are clearly better. The Pars are the most likely candidate for relegation, what they demonstrated at Celtic Park this evening. Topscorer of home team Sandaza is happy cause he has not joined Rangers, so I expect him to be in very good mood in this match. St Johhstone @1.67 bet365 :clap St. Mirren 1:1 Aberdeen Struggle for a place in the top six. 9 of last 11 meetings between these teams in Paisley were under 2,5 goals. The Buddies have played the last three SPL games without goals, and the Dons were goalless in last two. Home team will be again without topscorer Thomspon, so under is my choice here. under 2,5 @1.62 pinnacle :clap Two equally difficult matches to predict, below. Only what I'm sure,is that if there is early goal, then the second team will score to finish in both of these matches. Just feeling... Hearts 0:2 Dundee Utd BTS @1.85 Nordic - 41' first goal:( Kilmarnock 1:3 Hibernian BTS @1.82 Nordic :clap
Unfortunately I'm going to have to against McNasra on this one...
:\