Midweek > Irn-Bru Division 1-3 > 14th Feb

Spooner

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 14 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton Academical v Greenock Morton (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.41 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 14 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forfar Athletic v Dumbarton (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.77 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brechin City v Arbroath (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cowdenbeath v Albion Rovers (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 14 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Clyde v Berwick Rangers (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Elgin City v Peterhead (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek > Irn-Bru Division 1-3 > 14th Feb Elgin City v Peterhead This game caught my eye mostly because of how drastically Peterhead's odd abruptly fell down from 3.75 to 2.4 which is just too obvious that something is going on ahead of that game. I still haven't find our for the moment on why had this happen but Elgin played very well at the weekend keeping promotion contenders Annan Athletic at a standstill which in my opinion was quite a performance even if Annan is way out of form for the moment. Peterhead on the other side is on a decent run picking up a several wins lately but has just one away win in their last 8 outings which is not something to guarantee them anything. A promising thing is that they practically scored in most of their games which gives me the impression that they'll manage it once more tonight. Looking over the official website of the Scottish Football League I learnt that Elgin's manager will make several changes to his side from their draw against Annan one being St. Johnstone defender Mark Durnan which was dismissed at the weekend and will look to freshen his squad with Paul Kaczan, Mark Nicolson and Paul Millar most probably missing tonights game. As for Peterhead they will be without goalkeeper Paul Jarvie (9 games) which is not likely from an elbow injury and will be replaced by Raymond Jellema (13 games) but aside of that, manager Jim McInally will have the rest of the squad available for this trip. After looking over the statistics and seeing that that Elgin in spite of standing quite comfortable at the middle of the table they still like to concede goals and to score with a like of 33 scored and 33 conceded. As I've mentioned above Peterhead also score goals away from home almost every time, my pick for this game will be both to score 1.61 @ WilliamHill