Man Utd v Liverpool > Sat 11 Feb

Re: Man Utd v Liverpool > Sat 11 Feb

To confirm: Manchester Utd 1.940 Pinnacle 10/10
Main bet won
oh my god i jinxed it lol damn suarez
Yes, I also had a little punt on Man Utd -1.5. shame It didnt come through and in my case Rooney really should of had a hat-trick. 2 - 1 is a good result though, musn't get too greedy on my part.

Re: Man Utd v Liverpool > Sat 11 Feb lala please check out the rules of the forum. I have already deleted some other posts in the football Forum No after eventing and reasoning with all your selections. Otherwise go to the weekend footy selections thread. You dont need reasining in there.

Re: Man Utd v Liverpool > Sat 11 Feb

Over 2.5 @ 2.08 pinnacle Man Utd have gone over in 10 of their last 12 games in all competitions, as they have scored at least two goals in 10 of these games, which includes their last 5 home games. However injuries in the backline continue to hurt them, as the absence of Vidic has left a big hole which no one has filled in for them. Ferdinand is not as good as he used to be and Evans has been found out this season. They have conceded in 3 of their last 4 games, and were beaten 2-1 by Liverpool recently in the FA Cup, as De Gea was found out once again in goals. There is not much height in this Man Utd side, so with De Gea playing again, expect Liverpool to target his vulnerabilities in the air, with Carroll being a menace there, and he was much more mobile in the air and around the park against Spurs, which suggests that he may be starting to get some fitness and form back for these games. Liverpool have some deccent away form, and with Suarez back in their side, they have much more punch up front, and with probably Bellamy and Kuyt out wide in midfield then there is pace and craftiness respectively about these players. Gerrard will probably slot in alongside Spearing for this game, as this is one part of their game where Man Utd are struggling. Carrick and Ryan, though good players in their own right, have not dominated teams, and like Liverpool here to impose themselves. As for their own defence, they have improved and have been hard to score on, but with Nani and Valencia probably starting, then these two players can cause problems down the flanks, and provide some service for Rooney. With both teams scoring in 5 of their last 6 meetings, then like both teams to score here, and neither side will be happy with a point, so expect both teams to look for the winner.
:) Season record: 111-132 (+20.29)