Fulham v Stoke > Sat 11 Feb

Re: Fulham v Stoke > Sat 11 Feb Losing Zamora for Fulham was a good thing imo. Eased some of the tension within the squad and theres no reason why Fulham's good home form shouldnt continue. Stoke have been very poor recently, and is a grade down compared to their performances last season and at the start of this. The Europa league has been an exciting experience for them, but at this rate I see relegation next season for them. A small punt on Fulham to get the thread going, considering the game is tommorow. Fulham 2.040 Pinnacle 2/10

Re: Fulham v Stoke > Sat 11 Feb

Losing Zamora for Fulham was a good thing imo. Eased some of the tension within the squad and theres no reason why Fulham's good home form shouldnt continue. Stoke have been very poor recently, and is a grade down compared to their performances last season and at the start of this. The Europa league has been an exciting experience for them, but at this rate I see relegation next season for them. A small punt on Fulham to get the thread going, considering the game is tommorow. Fulham 2.040 Pinnacle 2/10
Have been debating whether to take Fulham aswell for most of the week. Now as the price has hit evens I'm quite happy to take it. Fulham have been average at home this season but have picked up recently and have only lost one in the last six at home. With Dembele and Dempsey combining well recently I can see them causing a Stoke side who have only won one of the last four away. Fulham 2.00 (3/10) WilliamHill

Have been debating whether to take Fulham aswell for most of the week. Now as the price has hit evens I'm quite happy to take it. Fulham have been average at home this season but have picked up recently and have only lost one in the last six at home. With Dembele and Dempsey combining well recently I can see them causing a Stoke side who have only won one of the last four away. Fulham 2.00 (3/10) WilliamHill
Yes, its been said many times, Dembele has got excellent footwork and dont forget Ruiz, im a big fan of his. Hes got something special with the goals he scores. Im sure he will be one of the fans favourites and he brings something exciting to the squad.

Re: Fulham v Stoke > Sat 11 Feb Over 2.5 @ 2.35 pinnacle Fulham have scored in 7 of their last 9 EPL games, and have only once not scored in their last 9 home games, so with Stoke having allowed goals in 5 of their last 6 games, then Fulham, with Pogrebnyak in to bolster their striking options, then look likely to score on this Stoke defence that are without the suspended Huth for 3 games. But Fulham's defence has not been sound of late, as they have conceded in their last 8 EPL games, and have allowed at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games. Though Stoke have only scored once in their last 4 EPL games, and while they could not score against Man Utd and Liverpool in their last two EPL games on the road, they did win their 3 previous road games, as they scored goals against Blackburn, Wolves and Everton, sides that are not as good as the other two. Fulham will be more to their liking so can see them getting a goal here and both teams going on to find a winner Season record: 110-132 (+19.21)

Re: Fulham v Stoke > Sat 11 Feb Fulham vs Stoke Totally agree with Blackcrow here. Stoke have not always been as defensivly strong this season as in previous ones and will miss Huth who starts a 3 match ban today. This will be a concern against a Fulham team who have good home form in terms of results and goals scored in recent weeks. I don't think Pulis will change much but he may have a bit more of an attacking threat today with Pennant and Etherington likely to start and they certainly need a positive result given poor recent form and the big match vs Valencia in mid week. The may have some success with crosses and throw ins etc given that Hughes will have to come in for Senderos in defence and in general they dont have the tallest or most aerial dominant defence with the exception of Hangaland. over 2.5 goals 2.25 at bet365 (4/10 units) Stoke over 1.5 team goals 3.80 at SportingBet (1.5 / 10 units)

Over 2.5 @ 2.35 pinnacle Fulham have scored in 7 of their last 9 EPL games, and have only once not scored in their last 9 home games, so with Stoke having allowed goals in 5 of their last 6 games, then Fulham, with Pogrebnyak in to bolster their striking options, then look likely to score on this Stoke defence that are without the suspended Huth for 3 games. But Fulham's defence has not been sound of late, as they have conceded in their last 8 EPL games, and have allowed at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games. Though Stoke have only scored once in their last 4 EPL games, and while they could not score against Man Utd and Liverpool in their last two EPL games on the road, they did win their 3 previous road games, as they scored goals against Blackburn, Wolves and Everton, sides that are not as good as the other two. Fulham will be more to their liking so can see them getting a goal here and both teams going on to find a winner
:)

Season record: 114-133 (+22.35)

Fulham vs Stoke Totally agree with Blackcrow here. Stoke have not always been as defensivly strong this season as in previous ones and will miss Huth who starts a 3 match ban today. This will be a concern against a Fulham team who have good home form in terms of results and goals scored in recent weeks. I don't think Pulis will change much but he may have a bit more of an attacking threat today with Pennant and Etherington likely to start and they certainly need a positive result given poor recent form and the big match vs Valencia in mid week. The may have some success with crosses and throw ins etc given that Hughes will have to come in for Senderos in defence and in general they dont have the tallest or most aerial dominant defence with the exception of Hangaland. over 2.5 goals 2.25 at bet365 (4/10 units) Stoke over 1.5 team goals 3.80 at SportingBet (1.5 / 10 units)
:ok +3.5 units for this match. Sounded like Stoke were pretty poor, so had very little hope of getting two goals in this match.

Losing Zamora for Fulham was a good thing imo. Eased some of the tension within the squad and theres no reason why Fulham's good home form shouldnt continue. Stoke have been very poor recently, and is a grade down compared to their performances last season and at the start of this. The Europa league has been an exciting experience for them, but at this rate I see relegation next season for them. A small punt on Fulham to get the thread going, considering the game is tommorow. Fulham 2.040 Pinnacle 2/10
Small sweat in the end, but a very fair result

Good result this, followed Dylan and Blackrow on the overs aswell. Nice profit :nana