Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb

Re: Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aston Villa v Manchester City (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.02 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Kind of quiet in here :unsure I kind of like City, but their recent away struggles is proving to be offputting. A strong argument for backing them is that I'm pretty much certain they're gonna win the league, and if that is the case, they need to regain top spot with a win. Team news may be crucial. If Heskey plays instead of Agbonlahor, that may tip it in City's favour for me.

Re: Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb Aston Villa vs Manchester City The matches of Aston Villa recently have been plenty of goals. But at home they are not extraordinary as scoring and as of getting points. City have been poor so far, registered just 1 win in last 6 away games and they tend to become that City we know from the last years: big investments, good play home and losing matches and points away from home - typical mid team in any major Championship. 7 out of last 12 home games for City went inside the 2-3 goals limits. Just 2 for Manchester City in 12 games away have been inside the limits. I think today it is one of those games when we will have 2-3 goals as City had problems in offering happiness to their fdans when playing away and in last 9 away matches they have scored just once 2 goals! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365

Re: Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb Villa have been poor at home this season winning just three games out of twelve. They have failed to win in there last six games, loosing four of these. They have conceded two goals a game in six of there last eight home games. There defence has been shaky this season conceding twelve goals in there last eight home games and have only kept two clean sheets at home this season. They have conceded the most goals from corners this season (10) and Man City have scored the most in the division (11). Villa v QPR 2-2 Villa v Everton 1-1 Villa v Swansea 0-2 Villa v Arsenal 1-2 Villa v Liverpool 0-2 Villa v Man United 0-1 Villa v Norwich 3-2 Man City have only picked up one win in there last six away games. I fancy Man City to get back to winning ways against a poor Villa side but the odds are too short for my liking. But I will be taking Man City over 1.5 team goals 1.72 (5/10) Bet365

Re: Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb Keane and Bent looks a great partnership up front. They played well against Newcastle and was unlucky to not come away with at least a point, after an incredible strike from demba Cisse. However, Villa at home speaks for itself. They dont enjoy playing in front of their fans and has a fear of losing and conceading goals without reply. This is never a great mentality going into a game. They were especially poor against Liverpool and Man Utd and Arsenal both took all 3 points earlier this season. Though arguably they played OK vs big teams the like of Man Utd, they will struggle against Man City. I sense an ugly result should City score early. Those Villa fans are far from happy with what they are seeing from their players, especially now they seemed to have turned into a selling club. Though Kompany should start again for City, I fancy Villa to get a goal, perhaps even late on when City are cruising, as they have replied to going behind against the likes of QPR, where they were 2 goals down and fought back to 2 - 2, and could have won the game at the very end. City -0.75 1.980 Pinnacle 10/10 Over 2.5 1.940 188 3/10 (Pinnacle is only offering 1.885, usually speaks value for itself)

Re: Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb Man City -1 (EH) @ 2.90 centrebet Aston Villa have scored and conceded in each of their last 4 EPL games, but a worry for them is that their defence has allowed at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games, as well as in 6 of their last 8 home games. Man City will look to win this game and go back on top of the table. Their away form has been ordinary of late, with just one goal scored in their last 4 away games, but with such a porous defence to contend with, then can see them finding the net here. Their own defence have allowed just two goals in their last 4 away games, and with Villa finding some form in front of goals, then they will need to be tight at the back. Like City to bounce back here after some below par performances of late, as this Villa defence is pretty average and their is too much quality in this City side not to exploit this. Season record: 115-135 (+21.31)

Re: Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Villa v Man City [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Over 2.5 goals [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 12/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Skybet @ 1.80 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] 2 teams who both have some great strikers who like to score goals. I am hoping for an open game which should see some goals today. Both teams are desperate for the win I actually see Villa edging this 2 v 1 but happy to take the safer over 2.5 goals bet. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Man City > Sun 12 Feb Man City win = 4/6 Man City -1 win = 7/4 Despite City's poor away form (only 2 in the last 9), and the fact that they haven't won at Villa Park since 06, they will really go all out today because of Tottenham and United's convincing wins the previous day. We also see the return one of the league's best defenders Vincent Kompany. Aston Villa's home form is woeful, with no home win since November. Keane and Bent are good goal poachers but I don't see them getting good service today with the likes of Agbonlahor probably to miss this game. We are basically seeing the highest scoring team in the league take on a team that has only kept a clean sheet once in their last 11 games.

Keane and Bent looks a great partnership up front. They played well against Newcastle and was unlucky to not come away with at least a point, after an incredible strike from demba Cisse. However, Villa at home speaks for itself. They dont enjoy playing in front of their fans and has a fear of losing and conceading goals without reply. This is never a great mentality going into a game. They were especially poor against Liverpool and Man Utd and Arsenal both took all 3 points earlier this season. Though arguably they played OK vs big teams the like of Man Utd, they will struggle against Man City. I sense an ugly result should City score early. Those Villa fans are far from happy with what they are seeing from their players, especially now they seemed to have turned into a selling club. Though Kompany should start again for City, I fancy Villa to get a goal, perhaps even late on when City are cruising, as they have replied to going behind against the likes of QPR, where they were 2 goals down and fought back to 2 - 2, and could have won the game at the very end. City -0.75 1.980 Pinnacle 10/10 Over 2.5 1.940 188 3/10 (Pinnacle is only offering 1.885, usually speaks value for itself)
Small profit. Horrible game imo, Villa did nothing but contain City but at the end it was a first class stop by Hart to preserve the lead.

Man City win = 4/6 Man City -1 win = 7/4 Despite City's poor away form (only 2 in the last 9), and the fact that they haven't won at Villa Park since 06, they will really go all out today because of Tottenham and United's convincing wins the previous day. We also see the return one of the league's best defenders Vincent Kompany. Aston Villa's home form is woeful, with no home win since November. Keane and Bent are good goal poachers but I don't see them getting good service today with the likes of Agbonlahor probably to miss this game. We are basically seeing the highest scoring team in the league take on a team that has only kept a clean sheet once in their last 11 games.
Ditto, small 10% profit, Villa really killed the game off

Man City -1 (EH) @ 2.90 centrebet Aston Villa have scored and conceded in each of their last 4 EPL games, but a worry for them is that their defence has allowed at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games, as well as in 6 of their last 8 home games. Man City will look to win this game and go back on top of the table. Their away form has been ordinary of late, with just one goal scored in their last 4 away games, but with such a porous defence to contend with, then can see them finding the net here. Their own defence have allowed just two goals in their last 4 away games, and with Villa finding some form in front of goals, then they will need to be tight at the back. Like City to bounce back here after some below par performances of late, as this Villa defence is pretty average and their is too much quality in this City side not to exploit this.
:eyes Could not get that second goal Season record: 116-136 (+21.29)

Villa have been poor at home this season winning just three games out of twelve. They have failed to win in there last six games, loosing four of these. They have conceded two goals a game in six of there last eight home games. There defence has been shaky this season conceding twelve goals in there last eight home games and have only kept two clean sheets at home this season. They have conceded the most goals from corners this season (10) and Man City have scored the most in the division (11). Villa v QPR 2-2 Villa v Everton 1-1 Villa v Swansea 0-2 Villa v Arsenal 1-2 Villa v Liverpool 0-2 Villa v Man United 0-1 Villa v Norwich 3-2 Man City have only picked up one win in there last six away games. I fancy Man City to get back to winning ways against a poor Villa side but the odds are too short for my liking. But I will be taking Man City over 1.5 team goals 1.72 (5/10) Bet365
If only Man City had been more ruthless, Villa were shocking and there for the taking