Wigan v Everton > Sat 4th Feb

staffy

Re: Wigan v Everton > Sat 4th Feb i think everton will win this, wigan are bottom of the table and everton have just beat citeh to good goal by gibson who is a good signing. i heard JElavic is going to be signed as well so hes going tto be good. everytime he plays he scores goals for rangers, or was it celtic? one of the scotland clubs

Re: Wigan v Everton > Sat 4th Feb but thats really bad odds and you wont win very much but youl lose alot if you lose i think wigan are very weak and is bottom of the table so everton will easily score more against them and they have conceaded alot of goals everton wond this game 3-1 this season

Re: Wigan v Everton > Sat 4th Feb i just wonder how much impetus is everton going to have after beating man city and signing jelavic. they needed some new blood in the squad and now they have and the loss of saha is only minor as he hasn't been scoring for them. i feel its going to be close because wigan don't see to be able to get wins but they are rugged to get a draw here so i think that may get it draw 1-1

Re: Wigan v Everton > Sat 4th Feb Everton @ 2.16 With the signing of a striker in form (Jelavic) and replacing a striker who cannot score (Saha) and the return of Pienaar to give them flair down the flanks, Everton will be looking at this as a game that can get them going in the second half of the season. They are coming off an upset 1-0 win over Man City which should boost their confidence, and like them to beat a Wigan side that has just one draw and 5 losses in their last 6 games, as their defence has allowed at least 2 goals in 5 of these 6 games, while scoring 5 goals themselves. Season record: 103-128 (+11.16)

Re: Wigan v Everton > Sat 4th Feb [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Prem) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Wigan v Everton [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Everton (draw no bet) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 04/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Ladbrokes @ 1.57 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] Lets face it Wigan are one of the worst sised in the division and will get relegated. Everton have brought in a couple of good players who should start today and will want to make an immediate impression. I cant see Wigan winning this but I am taking the draw saver just in case Everton struggle to break them down and it might take time for the new players to settle in. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wigan v Everton > Sat 4th Feb

I feel this is the type of game Everton normally balls up. Yes everything points into their direction for them to win this game' date=' but beware that is when Everton normally fold under the pressure.[/quote'] At the back of my mind was what you had said here, but still i chose to ignore it. Good insight :ok

i just wonder how much impetus is everton going to have after beating man city and signing jelavic. they needed some new blood in the squad and now they have and the loss of saha is only minor as he hasn't been scoring for them. i feel its going to be close because wigan don't see to be able to get wins but they are rugged to get a draw here so i think that may get it draw 1-1
:clap

Everton @ 2.16 With the signing of a striker in form (Jelavic) and replacing a striker who cannot score (Saha) and the return of Pienaar to give them flair down the flanks, Everton will be looking at this as a game that can get them going in the second half of the season. They are coming off an upset 1-0 win over Man City which should boost their confidence, and like them to beat a Wigan side that has just one draw and 5 losses in their last 6 games, as their defence has allowed at least 2 goals in 5 of these 6 games, while scoring 5 goals themselves.
:@ Ended up getting 6/7 for the day with this pick ruining a massive 7 team parlay. Knew i was in some sort of trouble with this early on when Jelavic did not start as when he came on, he added something to their attack. Then Wigan scored through a Neville own goal :wall. They managed to equalise soon after but not enough time to find the winner. Season record: 109-129 (+20.01)