Fulham v West Brom > 1 Feb

Re: Fulham v West Brom > 1 Feb Fulham have a fantastic record against WBA, beating them in there last five games at Craven Cottage. Fulham have a 5-3-3 record at home this season and had a fantastic 5-2 victory over Newcastle in there last home game. There home matches have featured 38 goals. WBA have a good away record 5-2-4 and recorded an impressive win over Stoke last time out. They have scored fourteen and conceded seventeen in there eleven away matches. Seven out of Fulhams eleven home games have gone over 2.5 and eight of WBA away games have gone over 2.5. I was very surprised to see the price at 1.95 for over 2.5 goals which I feel is overpriced. With the attacking style Martin Jol has brought to Fulham they are prone to conceding goals however they do score alot aswell. WBA have only kept one clean sheet away and scored in eight away games this season. Over 2.5 1.95 (7/10) William Hill Fulham 1.91 (4/10) William Hill

Re: Fulham v West Brom > 1 Feb I agree with you here. West Brom seem to get groups of good away results together. Considering they won last time out away at Stoke I think this will be another good away result for West Brom.

fulham are strong on their own home ground but i wouldn't be surprised if the cursed westbrom get a result here. i'm hoping it home side but it may come late in the game. under in first half best bet

Re: Fulham v West Brom > 1 Feb Fulham has been playing well at home recently and managed to beat Arsenal and Newcastle, who I consider to be stronger than West Brom. Moreover, Fulham have a good record against West Brom. and they beat them in the last 4 home games in the Premier League. In the last 3 out of the said 4 games they also managed to do so by more than 1 goal, winning 3-0, 2-0 and 6-1. Fulham @ 1.91 (4 units) William Hill

Re: Fulham v West Brom > 1 Feb Fulham @ 1.88 pinnacle Fulham have won 4 of their last 5 EPL games at home, managing to beat the likes of Newcastle, Arsenal and Liverpool in these games, as they have scored at least two goals in 3 of these games. With West Brom conceding in each of their last 9 away games, then like Fulham's chances of scoring here. West Brom's record on the road has been pretty good, as they have won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 9 road games, however, they just a draw in their last 3 games in London, losing 1-0 at Tottenham, losing 3-0 at Arsenal and drawing 1-1 with QPR, so going south to the capital has not had a positive outcome for them. Fulham tend to be strong at home, and believe that they will prevail here. and have beaten West Brom in their last 5 games at home against them, and conceded just one goal overall, while scoring at least two goals in 4 of these 5 wins Season record: 101-125 (+12.11)

Re: Fulham v West Brom > 1 Feb Fulham - West Bromwich Albion: Draw @ 3.60 (Totesport) 10/10 The 1.80ish the odds for Fulham's win are too short. With a 5-3-3 home record they are essentially average at home. WBA is the 6th best away team (5-2-4) and has won 3 out of 4 recent away matches. The the teams are in 14th and 15th place respectively with 26 and 25 points and are very similar in quality. This appears to be a very balanced encounter. In September 2011 the teams played to a 0-0 draw.

Re: Fulham v West Brom > 1 Feb

Fulham @ 1.88 pinnacle Fulham have won 4 of their last 5 EPL games at home, managing to beat the likes of Newcastle, Arsenal and Liverpool in these games, as they have scored at least two goals in 3 of these games. With West Brom conceding in each of their last 9 away games, then like Fulham's chances of scoring here. West Brom's record on the road has been pretty good, as they have won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 9 road games, however, they just a draw in their last 3 games in London, losing 1-0 at Tottenham, losing 3-0 at Arsenal and drawing 1-1 with QPR, so going south to the capital has not had a positive outcome for them. Fulham tend to be strong at home, and believe that they will prevail here. and have beaten West Brom in their last 5 games at home against them, and conceded just one goal overall, while scoring at least two goals in 4 of these 5 wins
:eyes Season record: 103-128 (+11.16)