Italy - Serie B - 28-29 January

Going with very early bet as i believe odds should go down during the week. Palermo - Novara probably no need to explain long why i decided for this one. Firstly value, giving odds over evens for overs in Palermo or/and Novara game is crazy. Both are bad at defending, Novara surely not with defence of Serie A standards (Palermo also not far away in terms of quality). In their last respective games, both got 3 goals, Palermo even socred five in excellent atatckign dispaly against Genoa, while Novara lost deservedly with 0-3 at home to Milan injuries wont play major role here, thats why i am brave enough to take it that early. Palermo will again attack, and again they will hav problems at back, Novara, so far behind on table, that they have nothing to loose, so probably they wont hide aswell. With quality signings for Novara they will posses more threat to opponents. They brought in Mascara, great player for me, vision and scoring of quality and also poacher Caracciolo. - and Novara did again forget about defence which averages 2 goals per game. Palermo on other hand best home team (by goal scored) 22 of 24 goals they scored in their ground So overs here for me. over 2.5 @ 2.04 sbobet