maximize.gif Kortrijk v Anderlecht (17:00 GMT) 4.2 3.7 1.9 103.22 %
maximize.gif Beerschot AC v Cercle Brugge (19:00 GMT) 2.4 3.35 3.1 103.78 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v KV Mechelen (19:00 GMT) 1.45 4.33 7.5 105.38 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Zulte Waregem (19:00 GMT) 1.45 4.5 8 103.69 %
maximize.gif Lokeren v Lierse (19:00 GMT) 1.72 3.8 5.25 103.26 %
maximize.gif Mons v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 GMT) 1.7 4 5.5 102.01 %
Sunday 22 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Westerlo v Standard de Liège (19:30 GMT) 4.5 3.6 1.9 102.38 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 20-22 January Genk finally. I haven't put a bet on them for a long time and this was due to their "contribution" in CL. Now, they have only one focus - the domestic league. They simply have to deliver more, especially at home, if we take their quality into consideration. St. Truiden is a week team and although I think that they might score (Reza), it is likely that Genk will score as many as needed to win. Genk HW @1,42 at higher stakes, Genk 1&over 2,5 @2,05 at lower stakes

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 20-22 January Isn't Lierse's odds too high considering recent results ? Lierse 0 AH is at 3,55 and Lierse +0.5 AH is at 2,20. Also, Lierse to score once is at 1,60 which is good odds to catch IMO. Maybe someone who follows Belgium can enlighten me a bit ? Cheers!

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 20-22 January

Anderlecht play gent in midweek at home and odds look good for Anderlecht..any info from would be nice:ok
Indeed, this year nobody can hold Anderlecht from the title, except themselves (my opinion). They have most quality, so the motivation is the biggest factor. In top matches, they owned Standard (5-0) and Bruges (3-0). Gent has a very good and attacking coach (Sollied), but that's what Anderlecht likes, because their strongest point is the countre-attack with fast and technical players like Suarez, Mbokani and Jovanovic. And the most important: Biglia is back (he is the most important player) and almost no injuries. Although they can have some problems in defence: Deschacht is playing very poor (no idea why Safari is out the team, he was playing very well) and Wasilewski too slow. Normally I' ll go for the HW and over 2.5.