Fri: 4.40 Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys Handicap Hurdle

• 1 month later...

Re: Fri: 4.40 Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys Handicap Hurdle 4.40 Martin Pipe Conditonal Hurdle Bourne ran out a good winner at Ascot over 19f LTO and Smad place put a franking on the form today with is 3rd place in the World Hurdle. Open to further improvement and with a 3lb claim, could be possible to defy a 10lb penalty here. Toner D'Oudaires has been runnig against decent opposition in Ireland this year and is a single figure price. Was 16L ahead of Catch me LTO who ran a big race today in the Pertemps Hurdle. Molotof won a Grade 2 hurdle LTO and is on a 4 timer this season. The 3lb claim certainly gives the horse a chance in handicap company for the 1st time. Dan Breen hasnt seen a hurdle snce running in the Swinton 2 years ago at Haydock off 139, it runs off 135 here and does have a festival run to its name. The form for me is Bourne's Ascot win, i just hope it can handle Cheltenham. Dan Breen would be a large price saver for me. Bets Bourne 11/2 Bet365 0.75pts win Dan Breen 20/1 Bet365 0.25pts win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.