Fri: 2.05 Vincent O'Brien County Hurdle

• 1 month later...

Re: Fri: 2.05 Vincent O'Brien County Hurdle County Hurdle via gallilei cannot win off this mark which is 23lb higher than best win. Ubi ace was an unlucky loser at Ayr LTO having been in front until the last 10 yards and was touched off by Stormyweather. I think the 5lb rise in the weights may just be against him but we will see. Sailors Warn was 6thin theTriumph last season and although has been on the go a bit this season is off a mark of 143 4lb higher than best win and was a creditable 6thin the Betfair hurdle at Newbury recently. Raya Star was 3rd in that race and again has a chance here off 4lb higher than best win. I think Darlan really franked that form and Zarkandar ran a creditable race in the Champion Hurdle so would keep these 2 on side for this race. Looking closer at Sailors warn form, it is now 10lb better off with Raya star on Ladbroke form for 5L defeat and then at Newbury was 3.5L behind Raya staand is 4lb better off tomorrow. Nicholls has won the race 3 times in the last 8 years and has 2 possibles tomorrow, Ted Spread who failed to justify favouritism in the imperial cup on saturday and edgardo sol who is a CD winner. The latter has Harry Derham on board with a 7lb claim and i am interested in that one as its a tough horse and thats just what you need in this race. Bets taken Sailors Warn 0.5pts win 29.0 Betfair Raya star TBA Edgardo Sol TBA

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.