Tues: 5.15 Centenary Novices Handicap Chase

• 1 month later...

Re: Tues: 5.15 Centenary Novices Handicap Chase looks like i'm the first to take the race on I apply my cheltenham profile of 2-5 runs and 1st or 2nd LTO and ran in JAn / Feb LTO, this leaves the following horses: Going wrong has never raced at the course before Bless the wings is a CD winner Quincy des pictons never raced here before Owen glendower has some course form and is a big price for one of hendersons Mics delight has never raced here before Ackertac was 6th in last seasons Neptune Carrickboy unseated on only visit here and is off same mark as LTO win Harpsy cord from Ireland never raced here before Educated evans has ran here but down the field my shorter list now is made up of Bless the wings seems suited by this type of track having won at Exeter as well as Cheltenham so should go very well for in form trainer Alan King. Carrickboy runs off a mark of 128 same as LTO win and was a reasonable hurdler having an placed at Aintree national meting in 09. Ackertac ran really well LTO at ascot and could reverse form with Hendersons horse on this track. Owenglendower is the dark horse for me and has been raised 4lb for last win but cannot see why it would be 25/1 so worth a shot i think. I think the winner will come from the 4 above. I'm taking the price on Owen Glendower now to ensure i get it but will take another look tonight at the other 3. Bet Owen Glendower 0.5pts win 25/1 Skybet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.